Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39113 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by GistMore4: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
A Twitter user has started a conversation on the platform after she shared her experience with male gold diggers.

@De_BossLadyy, who says she's doing well for herself, tweeted: "Men are gold diggers too but y'all are not ready for that convo."

She went on to narrate how men try to take advantage of her financially when they realize she's well to do.

He tweets have led to people pointing fingers at Abuja men as the people she's referring to.

http://gistmore.com/men-are-gold-diggers-too-woman-shares-her-experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pansophist(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Have you heard of gigolos, or those post over nairaland by guys in search of sugar mummies, or those yahoo boys getting married to grannies for potential inheritance and route out of naija? those are examples of male gold diggers.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
pansophist:
Have you heard of gigolos, or those post over nairaland by guys in search of sugar mummies, or those yahoo boys getting married to grannies for potentil inheritance and route out of naija? those are example of male gold diggers.
Although their operation is more coded than the females. A good amount guys are gold diggers, but few are noticed. That gives the impression that they aren't.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
They crawling all over Abuja. Very fake human beings... Driving cars and still tell u Dem broke. Meet and next thing they downloading broke stories.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Baller93(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lolz, I don't think so Bestie, some guys and not a good number of guys,, we all know that most girls are the real gold diggers....
Blackivy29:

Although their operation is more coded than the females. A good amount guys are gold diggers, but few are noticed. That gives the impression that they aren't.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Baller93:
Lolz, I don't think so Bestie, some guys and not a good number of guys,, we all know that most girls are the real gold diggers....
grin alrighty dear, some guys, some girls.

9 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
And funny thing is, they don't like being called broke, but will tell you all type of dead broke stories, no shame, when you now want to give them money they'll be like "are you sure about giving me, I don't want you to feel l was asking ooo" and they will collect it, while in their heart they are jumping and sheding tears of joy, thanking God for bringing a lifesaver their way, doesn't mean the broke stories won't continue oo, it's an unending life of being broke for them, lol.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
There are so many of them. I even prefer the female gold diggers to their male counterparts. The females are more direct and will humble their ego to beg and live off you...

The guys? Hell No.

They are very technical in their approach. They put you in that spot where you have to prove you are a SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND, one that is different from the rest of Nigerian girls. Highly manipulative elements.

The poor girl would keep giving because in her mind, she is BUILDING/SUPPORTING HER MAN or STANDING BY HIM IN TRYING TIMES.

You see some of them will collect their gfs car and be driving it around. At COB, he will come pick her up with it. The girl will be feeling loved. She doesn't know what is about to hit her.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
No doubt about that but women dig more, starting from their childhood, some have been digging gold.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Baller93(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
ROTFL, but I have not seen that kind of guys at Asokoro, most guys there spend lavishly on girls ...
AwkaetitiBabe:
They crawling all over Abuja. Very fake human beings... Driving cars and still tell u Dem broke. Meet and next thing they downloading broke stories.

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

This babe too smart. You sabi dem finish. Shey fear go GRE you get bobo like this sha undecided

9 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Funmmyastic: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
Baller93:
ROTFL, but I have not seen that kind of guys at Asokoro, most guys there spend lavishly on girls ...

Lol.What about you?
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Baller93(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol, not telling you anything tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Funmmyastic:

Lol.What about you?

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Mobileowowa: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
We don't have them in Lagos Shall.... grin
AwkaetitiBabe:

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by yazga: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Painful part is, most of them won't give you when they have. Okay fine, don't give me your money. Pls return that 50k you borrowed in 1942. I need it urgently. It's really important. You'll still be hearing story. Abuja clean shaved fine boys, great dress sense with big cars sitting pretty on this table, before you blink, you have a live in boyfriend. Why is this not FP ? Nigeria men hate the truth.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

This babe too smart. You sabi dem finish. Shey fear go GRE you get bobo like this sha undecided
Lol. There are still good ones.

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Olamsoh: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in your sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
yazga:
Painful part is, most of them won't give you when they have. Okay fine, don't give me your money. Pls return that 50k you borrowed in 1942. I need it urgently. It's really important. You'll still be hearing story. Abuja clean shaved fine boys, great dress sense with big cars sitting pretty on this table, before you blink, you have a live in boyfriend. Why is this not FP ? Nigeria men hate the truth.
First question most of them ask is, who you living with? Tell them you live with family and watch them escape.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. There are still good ones.

I dey always dey feel your vibe. You're just too real. No man fit do you wayo as you don see we men finish. In fact, you now na small man

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Olamsoh: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
You have experience it grin
AwkaetitiBabe:
First question most of them ask is, who you living with? Tell them you live with family and watch them escape.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in your sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..
30m? Now that's simple fraud. Pure 419....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Baller93:
Well, I don't know about guys at asokoro

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And funny thing is, they don't like being called broke, but will tell you all type of dead broke stories, no shame, when you now want to give them money they'll be like "are you sure about giving me, I don't want you to feel l was asking ooo" and they will collect it, while in their heart they are jumping and sheding tears, thanking God for bringing a lifesaver their way, doesn't mean the broke stories won't continue oo, it's an unending life of being broke for them, lol.

Lmao. Anyone that thinks women are manipulative has never met some men in action. They will present it like the logical thing to do at that point- for you guys FUTURE.

1.They always have the marriage card somewhere in their script.

2. Unlike women, they are never BROKE, like BROKE over irrelevancies. What they always need is money to help their business-working capital and shii like that.

3. When you don't want to give. They will claim they were testing you (as Dragnet abi Workforce that they are) or try guilt trip you with talks of how guys do same and more.

They will soon be here to prove me right.
grin

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
You have experience it grin
Sure I have. We gotta experience stuffs to learn and grow.

25 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

It's normal and that is the mantra. They invested a lot in such lifestyle because it still takes some effort to actually look rich.

1. They drive a good car, Benz preferably.
2. They live in a good rented apartment in urban areas.
3. They use the latest iPhone.
4. They dress quite well.

So when they meet you, you are already gassed and fallen in love. They they hit you with my business needs some loans etc

By then, you are already in love, so...

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Pascopele: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lmao, you liked him cuz you thought he had money, he liked you because he thought you had money. Na person wey first checkup win game my sister. Summary of how to scam a woman....in the street, they call this “come and marry”

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

I dey always dey feel your vibe. You're just too real. No man fit do you wayo as you don see we men finish. In fact, you now na small man
No. When it comes to matters of the heart, I'm still vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No. When it comes to matters of the heart, I'm still vulnerable.

Really. How so. Many time while I chide you, you're always on point. I'm merely seeking for your trouble wink cheesy

Does it have to do with weakness for the one you love?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.