Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Have A Strange Addiction To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Strange Addiction To Women (814 Views)

Sex And Love 19 Things That Happens To Women’s Bodies During Sex / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by aloyemeka1: 3:31am On Mar 05, 2011
Sleeping with your partner's friend and enjoying the adventure

A few years back I was dating a woman for about 4 years from Ekiti State here in Canada. I had worked on a project for the UN with one of her friends as time went on we kept our friednship. She was based in Nigeria but visited Canada and the USA about 4-6 times a year.

On one of these visits she decied to stay with my then girlfriend. I found her friend increasingly growing on me and not your typical Nigerian woman that had irritating habits and false display of values espercially the church going ones. That night I decided to open a fine bottle of wine I had been saving for a while. After we drank I decided to rest for a while with my girlfriend. All the time I was engrossed in thinking how I wish I was in the second room making love to her friend. I got up at about 1am and decided to start getting ready to go home. I knocked on her friends door as the light was on and we began to talk and I asked her if she fancied another drink and she said no but the look on her face was one of I might fancy something else or maybe that was my intepretation as to my real motives. We ended up making love in my car, my house and for the next 1 week while my girlfriend was away during the day we made love even on her bed and laughed about it. This carried on for about 1 year. Needless to say my relationship with my girlfriend ended for other reasons.

However I have now become addicted to sleeping with women I date their friends, what is disturbing for me is that I now enjoy it and started sleeping with my friend's wives. This has stopped in the last six months but now I keep getting the feeling that future relationships might follow a cetain pattern. I have made a choice to remain single as this is something i need to eradicate from my system. before even attempting to befriend a woman.

So villagers in particular men and women what can you advice to help me curb this urge even though as I stated earlier I have not been like this for six months. The lure of a woman is hard to resist. what are your views because there must be at least one villager ( irrespective of gender ) that has done this or similar maybe not as frequent.

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/palava-hut/61276-sleeping-your-partners-friend-enjoying-adventure.html
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by aloyemeka1: 3:32am On Mar 05, 2011
Will it sound mean if I suggest chemical castration therapy for him?.
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 05, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Will it sound mean if I suggest chemical castration therapy  for him?.

No, good suggestion nwanne  grin
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by aloyemeka1: 4:17am On Mar 05, 2011
REALITY101:

No, good suggestion nwanne  grin

Are you also addicted to sleeping with your ladies friends this one you are afraid of chemical castration for culprits?.
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 05, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Are you also addicted to sleeping with your ladies friends this one you are afraid of chemical castration for culprits?.

Smh sideways in answer  grin I'm allergic to such act
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by aloyemeka1: 4:22am On Mar 05, 2011
REALITY101:

Smh sideways in answer  grin I'm allergic to such act
Ok I believe you but how do you suggest we treat this guy because he is seriously sick in the mind?.
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 05, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Ok I believe you but how do you suggest we treat this guy because he is seriously sick in the mind?.

castration will be ok lol
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by aloyemeka1: 4:28am On Mar 05, 2011
REALITY101:

castration will be ok lol

And frying the balls because if you leave him with the balls, he may still find another sinister use for it.
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 05, 2011
And you will cook some egusi soup with the fried ball undecided
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by 677ano(m): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2011
fiction
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by deniyor: 5:20am On Mar 05, 2011
he needs a total woman. I suggest mrs chima.
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by aloyemeka1: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2011
deniyor:

Who's that?
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2011
deniyor:

Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by MrsChima1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
I just love my fans! What would I do without them? cool
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by aloyemeka1: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
Who is mrs Chima abeg?
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by MrsChima1(f): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2011
According to the [nairalist+s], a feminist, man hater, ball crusher, an obese orobo biatch, non-husband having, no life having, jealous of Yoruba men being, dracula posing witch, and mean arse Akata.

I hope that helps. cool
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

According to the [nairalist+s], a feminist, man hater, ball crusher, an obese orobo biatch, non-husband having, no life having, jealous of Yoruba men being, dracula posing witch, and mean arse Akata.

I hope that helps. cool
grin grin
Re: I Have A Strange Addiction To Women by xavier3(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2011
@op. YOU NEED SERIOUS DELIVERANCE !!!

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Physical Creation / When The Pills Kick In. / When Men Are Victims Of Domestic Violence ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.