Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You (815 Views)

Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? / Guys, Will You Slap Back If Your Babe Or Any Girl Slapped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by jobowen(m): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2011
Love as they say is blind, would you for that as a guy or girl not react negatively if your lover for no apparent reason or for a slit misunderstanding slap you?

How proper would you advice such a person who was wronged?

Are there fundamental principles that could guide one not to behave negatively?

http://www.saveyourmarriagetipps..com
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 03, 2011
slap me? mschew.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2011
I no dey roll wif MUMU!

Slap indeed!!
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by ShyOne(f): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2011
all conversation would cease

let's hope that he is as creative as I am on a physical level

soprano is my octave - i will find out just how high is his

TRUST ME
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by BB013(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2011
Cos dat's d best way dey feel corrected just as a teacher correct a stubborn student.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by InkedNerd(f): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2011
@OP: Slap? Me? Na wa o!!! I can see that the dude is either crazy, ṡtupid, or both. You slap me, I slap you back. The fool better hope I won't tell any of the male members of my family because as far as I'm concern that would be a death sentence for him.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by francisj(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2011
you do not really expatiate on what ground Will this happen,
if my gal catch me fu-cking another gal in my house, i maintain
but on any other ground, I will give her double slap
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by InkedNerd(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2011
francisj:

you do not really expatiate on what ground Will this happen,
if my gal catch me fu-cking another gal in my house, i maintain
but on any other ground, I will give her double slap

Someone cheating on you is no reason to be putting your hands on another person whether male or female.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by francisj(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2011
@ INK_NERD
ever imagine catching ur spouse at it with another person in your house
u might not really wanna slap the person but if u do,then i will not blame ya,
some people a compose and can b so mature to walk away but some cannot especially
the famine gender,they are always the one to start some physical action like fig-hting,screaming
and slapping
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by Odunnu: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2011
Slap me?its just unthinkable
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by InkedNerd(f): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2011
francisj:

@ INK_NERD
ever imagine catching your spouse at it with another person in your house
u might not really wanna slap the person but if u do,then i will not blame ya,
some people a compose and can b so mature to walk away but some cannot especially
the famine gender,they are always the one to start some physical action like fig-hting,screaming
and slapping

As far as I'm concerned that's not worth slapping someone over. It's situations like that that get people in trouble. Then when the situation escalates they always say "Oh I don't know what came over me". I'd much rather walk away than to get myself involved in that nonsense. If my spouse wants to fṳċk up then that's on him.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by francisj(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2011
@INKED_NERD
you are a cool person ,I envy ur guy,my Fulani gal thinks otherwise,
infact , i have been slap once .there was a day she came to my house
and caught us cooling it with one corp member who was my neighbour and
have being looking 4 chances to be generous with her big ikebe,the chance came
and while we are at it she landed UN-announce,she couldn't touch d orobo corper so
I got d slap in my adult life,but i was mature enough not to slap her back, she left after
threathing to deal with me,and after some 5days ,she came back with apologies
and regret . claiming she slap me because of love she had 4 me .
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by orbaxy(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2011
@OP.
I'll smile and squeeze her butt. this isn't the first time tongue
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by InkedNerd(f): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2011
francisj:

@INKED_NERD
you are a cool person ,I envy your guy,my  Fulani gal thinks otherwise,
infact , i have been slap once .there was a day she came to my house
and caught us cooling it with one corp member who was my neighbour and
have being looking 4 chances to be generous with her big ikebe,the chance came
and while we are at it
she landed UN-announce,she couldn't touch d orobo corper so
I got d slap in my adult life,but i was mature enough not to slap her back, she left after
threathing to deal with me,and after some 5days ,she came back with apologies
and regret . claiming she  slap me because of love she had 4 me .

I don't have a guy, I just have certain views when it comes to violence in a relationship. I think that if you hit someone you should expect to be hit back as well. You can't hit someone and expect them not to hit you back. Think back to when you were a little kid--if another kid hit you, didn't you hit 'em back? undecided

Wait a minute, so you were cheating on your girlfriend? embarassed
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by francisj(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I don't have a guy

Wait a minute, so you were cheating on your girlfriend? embarassed
[/font]

[b][/b]why ? u dint like guys ? I can imagine how life will look like without some
sweet gal to chill with !

about cheating, i dint it as cheating, i love ilepa gal like my fulani gal but i cannot help
removing my eye from big ikebe once in a while, u know dat kinna of thing !!!!
just once in a while?
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by InkedNerd(f): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
francisj:

[b][/b]why ? u dint like guys ? I can imagine how life will look like without some
sweet gal to chill with !

about cheating, i dint it as cheating, i love ilepa gal like my fulani gal but i cannot help
removing my eye from big ikebe once in a while, u know dat kinna of thing !!!!
just once in a while?

I never said I didn't like guys. I said, I don't have a guy.

Ok, wait I'm confused. . . Did you have sex with the other girl? undecided
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by zerocool(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2011
I'll give her my 2nd cheek to slap. If she does, then i'll make sure i remove atleast one tooth with a thunder-bolt smackdown.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by francisj(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
I'll give her my 2nd cheek to slap. If she does, then i'll make sure i remove atleast one tooth with a thunder-bolt smackdown.

if u truely love her ,u wouldnt think of dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, wait I'm confused. . . Did you have sex with the other girl?

U didnt get d mms, i said we were cooling it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what i need now right !!!!

i have never made e-gal , do u mind be my e-gal but no slap me oooooooooooohhh
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by Ekpoma1: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2011
Haba! God help her if i dont love her. Only God we help her if i dnt love me.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by francisj(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ inked_nerd

Inked_Nerd:

Ok, wait I'm confused. . . Did you have sex with the other girl? undecided

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd
« on: March 26, 2011, 05:31 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant sleep, eat or drink without thinking about her. i fantasize about her all d time. what should i do now. pls help

why not give him a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=18pt]slap me?[/size] mschew.

Inked_Nerd:

@OP: [size=18pt]Slap? Me?[/size] Na wa o!!! I can see that the dude is either crazy, ṡtupid, or both. You slap me, I slap you back. The fool better hope I won't tell any of the male members of my family because as far as I'm concern that would be a death sentence for him.

Odunnu:

[size=18pt]Slap me?[/size]its just unthinkable

^^ grin  grin

the question 'slap me?' indicates 3 ladies who WOULDN'T NOT take that! Fellas get a good look at us and be warned!

Someone just compared slapping a woman to disciplining an unruly child, SERIOUSLY?  angry  angry
Anyway a man slaps me, I would show him why the saying 'anything you can do, I can do better' is true.
Trust me.
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by toyemz(f): 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2011
No situation gives anyone the right to slap another person oh

a guy slap me?

2 guys have tried it before:
one got his head dented with a pot!
and the other got the hottest slap of his life when he thot things had cooled down
That is one situation i cant take from any guy oh
Re: How Would You Manage A Situation That Your Lover Slapped You by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2011
He wouldn't dare.

(1) (Reply)

When The Pills Kick In. / Picking Up Gurls On The Street / Do Ladies Find Out Der man Is Cheating, Bec Of Their Perfume N Deodorant Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.