Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (78355 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teacher1776:
A responsible police force can function to put an end to Yahoo boys without itself being a nuisance.
Things must be done in a civilised manner. In the modern world fraudsters are not detected by randomly harrasing every young man found with a mobile phone.
Here, SARS abandoned the real task of fighting crime and ended up being Robbers themselves. That is the SARS that must be ended.

True.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
darlenese:
WTH
These girls are now trying to rubbish the whole #endsars protest thing, what nonsense are they talking about ?
Very soon you will hear #Yahooboyslifematters
Rubbish

cheesy

She has told us why prostitutes joined the campaign.

Others might not be so bold/truthful to say why.

I am sure Yahoo boys and their family members would be part of the #endSARS protest.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Rawhumper(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
I dont have the energy but all i can advice is people should watch out Govt schemes and intrigues behind these funny videos to make endSars a mockery.

We should persever till achieve our goal.

Yahoo boys are not more or less worse than Boko Haram, Banditry and corruption in all levels.

Rgade:
How disappointing.
Nigerians are Jokers to be honest.
Any meaningful movement that starts in this country, before long expect it to be hijacked by stupid, irresponsible and lowlife elements of the society and turned into a debacle.
Who are these ones now?
Isn't this a mockery of the issue at hand?
This is what the government wants. They want the protests to be hijacked by low lives and end up as a mockery. And trust our dumb Nigerian youth to grant them that wish.
The government wants the Nigerian youth to remain hopeless!
Everything we will turn it to comedy and clout chasing.
Endsars has now become a social parade.
Who did this to our youth?
SMH.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by spokesboy: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Think well and see the bias in your comment. Was SARS created to track yahoo boys. Are they the "Armed Robbers" they were established to combat. I'm afraid that your type of mindset is part of the rot in this country - loss of focus.
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Henri8: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
What if they were planted to say so just to push the narrative forward as the police wants us to believe?
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by EndYahoo: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Doraty1:
"We can't survive without 'Yahoo boys" - Prostitutes laments as they join #ENDSARS protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9J3VgD4Bkw
https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1314899234542489605?s=19
End SARS and set up a special armed unit to curtail Yahoo

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by EndYahoo: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Henri8:

What if they were planted to say so just to push the narrative forward as the police wants us to believe?
Everyone has a motive to protest. Victims of police brutality ,Yahoo boys and kidnappers. They all want the same thing . End SARS and continue their criminal ways unchecked and the real victims want a society without police brutality
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Charx122: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Your judgement is being misplaced..All because you hear sex workers specking their mind..Nigeria is on fire!! don't go around saying trigger happy policemen, SARS is here to stay..
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by hopexter(m): 12:11am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

And SARS are not beneficiaries
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Rexnegro(m): 1:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Rgade:
How disappointing.
Nigerians are Jokers to be honest.
Any meaningful movement that starts in this country, before long expect it to be hijacked by stupid, irresponsible and lowlife elements of the society and turned into a debacle.
Who are these ones now?
Isn't this a mockery of the issue at hand?
This is what the government wants. They want the protests to be hijacked by low lives and end up as a mockery. And trust our dumb Nigerian youth to grant them that wish.
The government wants the Nigerian youth to remain hopeless!
Everything we will turn it to comedy and clout chasing.
Endsars has now become a social parade.
Who did this to our youth?
SMH.
the answer to your question who did this to our youths , is in your comment ,the government since 1960 .
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by InvertedHammer: 3:33am On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
/
LOL.

So arresting a suspect and have him transfer money to the private accounts of SARS officials is an effective way of fighting yahoo? How does that stop yahoo if one has to pay his way only?
/
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by dangwarmai(m): 4:07am On Oct 11, 2020
That's why boko haram kills people.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by poweredcom(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2020
even ashewo....olosho...runs girls and even thieves self want SARS to be ended ...they all came out to protest

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Revolva(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by ithink7: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
So the IT guys harassed for having laptops are also yahoo boys or does been a yahoo boy give SARS the right to kill you.
I've been shot by FSARS before. Check my previous posts here.
You made a very foolish comment.

KingAzubuike:
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by KingAzubuike(f): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
ithink7:
So the IT guys harassed for having laptops are also yahoo boys or does been a yahoo boy give SARS the right to kill you.
I've been shot by FSARS before. Check my previous posts here.
You made a very foolish comment.

You were shot by rrs not fsars
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by fryo62(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=94829050] You were shot by rrs not fsars[/quona wwo
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Gainman: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2020
Tell me why federal government will not use Graduates like toilet tissue.
(A) President Buhari enhanced you after two years and still promised not to send you back to the streets. Where are you today?
(B) personal assistance to the President on job creation added that your vote is your permanent if you can return buhari back to the office and you did. Where are you today?
(C) Community Policing was for you but today villages slowpoke are been recruited not you. Where are you today?
(D) Some of you resigned from your private work because of monitoring team to serve Nigeria
WHY are you crying today?
(1) Because you are so quiet
(2) Because you don't know your rights
(3) Because your mentality is too low that you cannot fight government
Where are repentant Boko haram today?
Trained Abroad
(a) Because they are against Nigeria
(b) Because federal government are begging them of what they want
(c) Because they used violent act against government
Look for a black goat while it is still daytime
Wake up
Who are the government?
Let make things happen all over the state's in Nigeria
Together we stand
Divided we fall
You cannot have peace without war
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by canadian7: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Who told these idiot to come outside,God these sex worker have spoiled show,because of them now there will be SARS. Nonsense.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by afam1992: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:
you are mad
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by AyoEniafe(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Shebi you are the PRO of SARS abi? It's because they have not harassed you before

SARS that has been disbanded already...
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by SHOCK7(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
loveth360:
Yorubas people sef
Don't be ridiculous!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.