Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

"We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (78356 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by stonecoldcafe: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Doraty1:
"We can't survive without 'Yahoo boys" - Prostitutes laments as they join #ENDSARS protest

https://youtD4Bkw
https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1314899234542489605?s=19

You can do better dear. They have nothing to offer you. End SARS for the right reasons and not because you will miss yahoo boys
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by DeusXmachina: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teacher1776:
A responsible police force can function to put an end to Yahoo boys without itself being a nuisance.
Things must be done in a civilised manner. In the modern world fraudsters are not detected by randomly harrasing every young man found with a mobile phone.
Here, SARS abandoned the real task of fighting crime and ended up being Robbers themselves. That is the SARS that must be ended.
Is the tracking and arresting of yahoo boys, really even the job of SARS, what is efcc and the regular police for?

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Freddo99(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
i just feel like this is another version of 'revolution now, that was not succesfully executed.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teacher1776:
A responsible police force can function to put an end to Yahoo boys without itself being a nuisance.
Things must be done in a civilised manner. In the modern world fraudsters are not detected by randomly harrasing every young man found with a mobile phone.
Here, SARS abandoned the real task of fighting crime and ended up being Robbers themselves. That is the SARS that must be ended.
you are wiser than Buhari and his entire cabinet combined.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by UnimkeAk(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
Godfullsam:

Their source of destruction. Many of them are used for sacrifice for ritual purpose by the Yahoo boys.
gods no dey collect ashawo, nothing pure for their body
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by SexytorresE(f): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
See the kind trend wey this one go comot for? Shame ! Even the headline is disgusting undecided
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by shegra58: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This is part of what I'm saying. Most people protesting against SARS are Yahoo boys or affiliates/beneficiaries of Yahoo boys. SARS is going no where whether you like it or not
mind you everybody have his/ her own reasons for protesting
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by ekevwe(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I was harass by SARS when I went to renew my license. As soon as I want to enter my car, I was shocked I thought they were armed robbers. They collected my phone. Went through it. They saw sportybet betting slip screenshots. They don't understand the screenshot. I had to enter sportybet app and book games for them to believe.

Bro it's embarrassing moment o. Don't pray to experience it

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Kizyte(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
May SARS rob and murder your entire family in JESUS name! Amen!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by TLION(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
that’s why I said you a bastard you are a fool I’m not a yahoo boy but yahoo is not even half of the problem in this zoo called nation see bad God go punish you fool
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
Samson0599:
These ones might be sponsored oooo.... just thinking though

My taught exactly.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by ViktorCash: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
cc StillmaticOG
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by OBA117(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
#ENDSARS protest has been hijacked by some bad people. Innocent citizens should be very careful so that it won't backfire on them...
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by 2cribz: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
I need 7000 dollars like madly.. just small 2.6 m
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by lastchild: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
you are a fool, you must be living inside a village not to have seen what sars is doing to innocent citezens
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by kadraxkyle(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teacher1776:

A man's response makes him responsible.You are a responsible fellow. Well said!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by tomdon(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
See that sweet bouncing boobs. She no wear bra. That babe in white t shirt
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by okoloemmalex(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
this is preposterous and unacceptable.

this is the height at which our society has decayed.

no more morale again, the extent at which the morale decadence has reached.

God, please clean this country
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by DonBenny77(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
I talk am yesterday dem wan roast me, fraudsters have highjacked the protest. There is serious frustration in the land.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Certifiedfucker(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
loveth360:
Yorubas people sef
you are very stupid
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by loveth360(f): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Certifiedfucker:
you are very stupid
I forgive you.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by DonBenny77(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Teacher1776:
Shun that matter
Go to okokomyko lagos every young man, father, mother even teenager is a yahoo boy is that civilisation? when citizens aren't civilised you don't expect the force to be.
I hate to say this but "everybody is a suspect".
If you are innocent you won't engage sars in a chase and crash to death.
Police brutality isn't unique to sars it is worldwide...
Most of the protesters are doing it for their illicit benefits.
Economy is in shambles!!! Pandemic pandemonium ....
Things no dey flow like before.
Reformsars sounds better, if them endSARS after 1 month na returnsars we go hear
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Sazzy07(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Kindly define the duty the duties of SARS, see I am not in support of the Yahoo boys and other social menace they act as, but when does the Special Anti- Robbery Squad turned into Search the Phone Squad, Threaten lives Squad, Extra-Judicial Killing Squad?
Kindly answer.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Sazzy07(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
DonBenny77:

Shun that matter
Go to okokomyko lagos every young man, father, mother even teenager is a yahoo boy is that civilisation? when citizens aren't civilised you don't expect the force to be.
I hate to say this but "everybody is a suspect".
If you are innocent you won't engage sars in a chase and crash to death.
Police brutality isn't unique to sars it is worldwide...
Most of the protesters are doing it for their illicit benefits.
Economy is in shambles!!! Pandemic pandemonium ....
Things no dey flow like before.
Reformsars sounds better, if them endSARS after 1 month na returnsars we go hear
The place of security can never be downplayed but it seems in Nigeria, there's hardly a recourse to human life, with proper investigation make your arrest through right channels. Quick question what then is the work of the EFCC?
Oya Government fund the police no way, see their barracks totally dilapidated, nothing seems to work, accepted SARS over do the matter, but we say no more to the killings and discriminating searches again, we no want!
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Solsix(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
IT IS FINISHED
Completly finished
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Richimills(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Your point? So the killings should continue? Is that the right road we threading ?is that how Ghana government deal with yahoo boys?kill and extort them! Just saying.... Still we need practical solution.. #reformsars #endsars. Anywhichway
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by iokpebholo: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
Rgade:
How disappointing.
Nigerians are Jokers to be honest.
Any meaningful movement that starts in this country, before long expect it to be hijacked by stupid, irresponsible and lowlife elements of the society and turned into a debacle.
Who are these ones now?
Isn't this a mockery of the issue at hand?
This is what the government wants. They want the protests to be hijacked by low lives and end up as a mockery. And trust our dumb Nigerian youth to grant them that wish.
The government wants the Nigerian youth to remain hopeless!
Everything we will turn it to comedy and clout chasing.
Endsars has now become a social parade.
Who did this to our youth?
SMH.
Sorry sir,it was stupid, internet fraudsters that started it.Come see d one in Asaba today,Ashawo protest,even market women for ogbongologo begin abuse them.lol
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Clinton207: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
God bless you bro, this is the most sensible post I have seen here.

Teacher1776:
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Halo22: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lol.... Even okpos don join the protest, soon expect Association of yahoo Bois of Nigeria to also join.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by colestephan86: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Doraty1:
"We can't survive without 'Yahoo boys" - Prostitutes laments as they join #ENDSARS protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9J3VgD4Bkw
https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1314899234542489605?s=19
So the protest is now about yahoo boys and SARS.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

you saying "most people ..." is a very wrong assertion. I don't think you've had a personal encounter with them, if not you wouldn't make such statement.
Re: "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
dvdlamb:
Of course, people partake in ENDSARS protest for reasons , a very few for genuine change of state of affairs, a few for a better policing and better Nigeria and junk of them for irrational reasons.

Minor edit:

People partake in any protest /course for various reasons.

Most not selfless or out of geniune concern.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.