Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

“these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter (6497 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Buzor16: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
A female Twitter user with the handle @YungCurlGod has come under a lot heat from others on the social media platform after she shared a controversial post.

The lady in question was dragged especially by male twitter users for daring to compare the their manhood to ordinary cucumbers.

She shared a picture of herself holding 2 cucumbers and said they are well built, well sized than that of men..

But the feedback she got will blow you away, some of the men took it a little far as they were clearly pissed by her offensive comments..

See some of their reactions below;
watch full video here>>>https://ouo.io/R1GP8s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
Don't tell me someone gave birth to this maggot?

1 Like

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by TechyMm0: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
She said 99% of Niggas , am not a Nigga I am a Freeborn Yoruba man, I know my family house so the post is for slaves and people who call themselves Damn Niggarrr

26 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by daddytime(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Niggaz like the one who sired her, she meant.

2 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
And also her father too I guess

3 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Kestolove(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Igbo girls and cucumber

3 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Fmghewzy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kestolove:
Igbo girls and cucumber

Pls use your brain before typing,who told you she is igbo.

11 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Including her papa and her brothers btw if a girl wants a big deek it means her punna is too wide the rubber done cut

3 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Powerfly(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
csn01:
Don't tell me someone gave birth to this maggot?

Nah.. She fell from heaven.
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Powerfly:

Nah.. She fell from heaven.
Lol.
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by tobechi74: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Her taste
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
says a woman who slept with 90% of men in the world,im not so suprised,anyways im in that 10% who rejected your ooz?

1 Like

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
naija women stop dipping all these vegetables or fruits into ur puna in the name of masturbation
na all these things dey invite foreign micro organisms into ur puna and cause infections
if na masturbation dey scratch u to do go and buy a Love Machine
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
I feel sorry for the cucumbers cry

2 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
If you're a man, please note your genital size does not have to as big as that cucumber grin

Most men feel intimidated, but have theirs normal-sized.

2 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by nnamdi640: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Let her keep those cucumbers for 6days and let see what will happen to them. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Lexusgs430: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
We cannot kill ourselves ........ 58 SECONDS is just adequate .......... wink

1 Like

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by BIGGESThead6: 5:15am On Oct 11, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Pls use your brain before typing,who told you she is igbo.

SHE IS IGBO.

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by 3times: 5:16am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

SHE IS IGBO.
[/s]
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by kambili999(f): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Trash undecided
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by DenreleDave(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Mrscarter coman see what ur fellow ladies are doing

Worthless ladies grin grin

1 Like

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Fmghewzy(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

SHE IS IGBO.

How did you know?
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Mrscarter(f): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2020
DenreleDave:
Mrscarter coman see what ur fellow ladies are doing

Worthless ladies grin grin

grin

I just opened the thread n saw a mention n thought I read that first n it's bout the same threadgrin

How can cucumber be Betta than a real one, c'mon wats wrong with sum girls?!
Can cucumber be passionate?
Can cucumber whisper them sexy, sweet, romantic or dirty words in your ear while in action lol.
Cucumber can't touch your whole body
They don't have that soft mouth nor fingers nor sexy arms n cute bumcheesy
And cucumber can't marry you n give U beautiful babiescheesy
Most of all a cucumber can't love you
Na all cucumber will give you is infection n loose pussyy grin

Besides who wanna use a cucumber n do all the work themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by Sonnobax15(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2020
undecided. make I no just para first...I guess she knows the people she's referring to.....
Re: “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter by BIGGESThead6: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2020
Fmghewzy:

How did you know?

Na Olosho She be for one Hotel for Lagos. Her real name is Amaka.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Arewa Queen Is Unveiled On Nairaland / How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child / F*CK: When You Know How To F*ck, This Is The Outcome [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.