Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (79400 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Advision: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

Xxxx, I never mentioned your parents or your family. If I decide to start with you, if you like send Christianah to beg me, I won't answer you.
At your age, you are wasting your life on ponzi schemes. Wisdom is supposed to come with age but you are a classical example of stupidity.

So long as you're on Nairaland, I will laugh at your stupidity. If you are not satisfied with it, go to MBA page on IG and meet your like-minded fools.

Please dont reference people by the peesonal name, thats a low blow
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Advision:
Please dont reference people by the peesonal name, thats a low blow

That thing brought my family into the discourse and I'm capable of returning the favour. At his age, he should be able to apply commonsense and not behave like an autistic teenager.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
taiwo92:
Nairaland home insanity some times. People getting stress up over another person money.
Let us channel our energy to another thing. Peace
See this guy wey no dey allow us rest in the previous mba trade don turn pastor grin cheesy

Hunger is the best brain rester grin cheesy

Even Dragonfire442 and 50nizzy have gone missing grin grin

And Dragonfire442 used all his 360k and even borrowed to invest grin cheesy

Baba go dey road to village now I told him that's how he would end up but he didn't listen he was forming my captain my king cheesy
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by taiwo92(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Look at you, I laugh in Spanish. If u must know I don't invest foolishly I am studying and I have a good job here in Deutschland. Cultist like u.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Macelliot(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
This thread is a comic relief.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

See this guy wey no dey allow us rest in the previous mba trade don turn pastor grin cheesy

Hunger is the best brain rester grin cheesy

Even Dragonfire442 and 50nizzy have gone missing grin grin

And Dragonfire442 used all his 360k and even borrowed to invest grin cheesy

Baba go dey road to village now cheesy

Maxwell don put all of them for financial Coronavirus. Them dey isolation centre. grin cheesy
People like DrAkpa dey life support cos he invested his father's gratuity in MBA Forex.

Do you remember one guy that his brother sent him money to roof house and he put it in MBA Forex?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

Maxwell don put all of them for financial Coronavirus. Them dey isolation centre. grin cheesy
People like DrAkpa dey life support cos he invested his father's gratuity in MBA Forex.

Do you remember one guy that his brother sent him money to roof house and he put it in MBA Forex?
Sure I remember that clown e go dey kuje prison now e brother go don dump am there grin cheesy grin
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

Sure I remember that clown e go dey kuje prison now e brother go don dump am there grin cheesy grin

I think you are correct. Since that time, we never hear from the guy.

Poporinwa, how far? Has Maxwell given you money for roofing sheets?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

Look at this one Facebook grin cheesy

People no just get sense for this life. I'm sure this is Redscorpion na why body dey always pepper her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
That should be Coolangel54. I remember you warned her severally and got curses in return.

RosyIsBlessed AKA Redscorpion invested less than 400k which she borrowed from multiple sources. Redscorpion is a poor market tout doing Oso Ahia (middleman) at Ariaria market in Aba.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
taiwo92:
Look at you, I laugh in Spanish. If u must know I don't invest foolishly I am studying and I have a good job here in Deutschland. Cultist like u.
If you have a good job you won't be investing in a ponzi scheme looking for quick money you fraudster grin

I dey sure say na bottle you dey pick for Germany and selling to be recycled.

Another port Harcourt criminal would bring up a new ponzi soon save up money to invest early o cheesy

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

If you have a good job you won't be investing in a ponzi scheme looking for quick money you fraudster grin

I dey sure say na bottle you dey pick for Germany and selling to be recycled.

Another port Harcourt criminal would bring up a new ponzi soon save up money to invest early o cheesy

Leave the mugu. He's earning so well in Germany that he has to do ponzi in Naija to survive.
He's picking bottles in Germany and sending the money to Maxwell. Now, Maxwell has put him inside bottle. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

Leave the mugu. He's earning so well in Germany that he has to do ponzi in Naija to survive.
He's picking bottles in Germany and sending the money to Maxwell. Now, Maxwell has put him inside bottle. cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy grin

All these guys think we are fools

That's how the native doctor called Drakpa posted a fake alert with American time but he's rotting away in one village in aba grin cheesy
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

grin cheesy cheesy grin

All these guys think we are fools

That's how the native doctor called Drakpa posted a fake alert with American time but he's rotting away in one village in aba grin cheesy

DrAkpa is a trainee vulcanizer in a village after Nkalagu in Ebonyi state. He is a doctor of bicycle and motorcycle tyres. He is also dyslexic, that's why he posted a fake alert showing 7pm by 4pm in the evening.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:
That should be Coolangel54. I remember you warned her severally and got curses in return.

RosyIsBlessed AKA Redscorpion invested less than 400k which she borrowed from multiple sources. Redscorpion is a poor market tout doing Oso Ahia (middleman) at Ariaria market in Aba.
Oh now i remember. I clearly remember i was banned for two weeks because of coolangel54 grin cheesy

Oh that girl. Ehya o grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

DrAkpa is a trainee vulcanizer in a village after Nkalagu in Ebonyi state. He is a doctor of bicycle and motorcycle tyres. He is also dyslexic, that's why he posted a fake alert showing 7pm by 4pm in the evening.
I have the natively doctor on Instagram grin

I don't want to go petty by posting his pictures here grin cheesy

Seriously I'm find it hard to believe maxwell deceived all these old senseless men like Drakpa,tope77 and many others grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

Oh now i remember. I clearly remember i was banned for two weeks because of coolangel54 grin cheesy

Oh that girl. Ehya o grin

I really pity her and other unfortunate fellows who stupidly put their money in this MBA nonsense. I pray their village gods are merciful to them.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

I have the natively doctor on Instagram grin

I don't want to go petty by posting his pictures here grin cheesy

Seriously I'm find it hard to believe maxwell deceived all these old senseless men like Drakpa,tope77 and many others grin

The thing with greed is that it is no respecter of age. Some of those you mentioned are above 50 years of age, but you see that greed, it makes them reason like infant imbeci1es. Look at that Aremso for instance. What can explain this foolishness?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

I really pity her and other unfortunate fellows who stupidly put their money in this MBA nonsense. I pray their village gods are merciful to them.
Oh see that guy Here cheesy cheesy cheesy

My captain my king don clear for their eyes cheesy grin

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

Oh see that guy Here cheesy cheesy cheesy

My captain my king don clear for their eyes cheesy grin

My Captain my King don enter Instagram dey swear for Maxwell. Small delay, kingdom don scatter, King don begin hustle.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Badadviser I hope you are happy now. You evil son of a bitch
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

The thing with greed is that it is no respecter of age. Some of those you mentioned are above 50 years of age, but you see that greed, it makes them reason like infant imbeci1es. Look at that Aremso for instance. What can explain this foolishness?
That aremso guy is a big clown cheesy cheesy

In everything i pity Dragonfire442 the most because the goat is jobless and used his life savings to invest in mba.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by BadAdviser: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anyiiii:
Yes o Nigerians go get sense by force grin cheesy

Pennywise japa
Mba japa

E remain bara and addy.

Ponzi scheme is just everywhere grin cheesy
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anyiiii:

Wrong attack. Direct your anger to Maxwell and those evil people who were insulting BadAdviser when he was warning people about MBA scam.
Accept my apologies on your loss.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Whiteshield: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
BadAdviser:

That aremso guy is a big clown cheesy cheesy

In everything i pity Dragonfire442 the most because the goat is jobless and used his life savings to invest in mba.

Dragonfire442 borrowed money from his mother's age grade meeting to invest in MBA. Now, he is running from his mother.
Maxwell has successfully scattered his family even faster than his village people.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Macelliot:
This thread is a comic relief.
grin[right][/right]
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Phraences: 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whiteshield:

Dragonfire442 borrowed money from his mother's age grade meeting to invest in MBA. Now, he is running from his mother.
Maxwell has successfully scattered his family even faster than his village people.

Na wa o! How do you know all this info?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Phraences: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Someone on Instagram even used school fees for her UK program. For the sake of people like this and those who borrowed money i hope MBA comes back.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2020
BadAdviser:

Look at this one Facebook grin cheesy

People no just get sense for this life. I'm sure this is Redscorpion na why body dey always pepper her cheesy

MBA FOREST indeed!

Maxwell don show people shege to the extent that na Forest and desert Dem dey see now.

Why do these people have to crash during festive seasons when people actually need their money?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Priam: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2020
Phraences:

Someone on Instagram even used school fees for her UK program. For the sake of people like this and those who borrowed money i hope MBA comes back.

Everyone that "invested" in that PonzĂ­ has a tangible reason for investing. Hence for the sake of all of them, I hope MBA comes back. But you and I know that it is the hope that kills you...

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by dhensity: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2020
After all the insults una insult person. MBA don crash. You thought we were hating

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Nezzjnr: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2020
I can remember when someone will ask a question about this certain scheme

Some people will just come out from nowhere and start raining curses on the Person's Family

I really wished I took note of those monikers..... I'll torment your mentions till you deactivate

Nigerians never learn... Now there's one called Racksterli going on

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.