Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] (11056 Views)

Why don't women Hustle like guys? Why must they be Lazy? / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2020
How to Be Lazy and Still Rich [PICTURE]

They said, "No food for a lazy man/woman."

I think that quote is a lie. There is food for lazy people who are smart. I heard Nigerian women, even prostitûtes, just lie on bed during sex and the man does all the work.

Imagine a prostitûte lying on bed without moving her body and a politician paying 100k per penetration. Wow!

Is she lazy? Yes/No

Imagine a man in his room creating controversial threads on a daily basis and making millions from compilation of those threads into books. Is he lazy? Yes/No.

So, there is actually food for a lazy man, but there is hardly food for a man/woman who thinks certificate is the only way to put food on his or her table.

Who is a lazy person? The best definition gets 1k recharge card.

After the card has been won, I'll finally teach you how to be lazy and still be rich or wealthy.

5 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by tunjilomo(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2020
A lazy person is a person who takes other people's time to make his success.

6 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
A lazy man is someone who wastes his time on what will not make his life better, he knows that his life is wasting away, but he doesn't really care.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2020
If no one wins the card, I'll send the 1k card to the first commenter.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Uzomacharles: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2020
A lazy man is simply a man who can't think nor get what he wants

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by longetivity(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2020
love you all
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2020
Uzomacharles:
A lazy man is simply a man who can't think nor get what he wants

What if you get what you want at the detriment of innocent people, isn't that wickedness? Don't you think laziness, greed, and wickedness are friends?
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
tunjilomo:
A lazy person is a person who takes other people's time to make his success.

Hahahaha. Are you sure? Kindly elucidate on that for everyone to get a clearer picture.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2020
Xoly:
A lazy man is someone who wastes his time on what will not make his life better, he knows that his life is wasting away, but he doesn't really care.

Hmm. Clean, clear, and nice points, but I'm not convinced yet.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Wawelexy(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2020
A lazy person is anyone who is not ready to think and take advantage. E.g if sleeping is what u can do best, look for a way it can fetch you money...

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by smado(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2020
A lazy person is a person that gets the job done in a smart and faster way

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Laziness is all about those Nigerian grown men coming here and falling all over your thread, just to get 1k card, they can't even do something better to buy airtime for themselves...

They will later say that someone have bewitched them

Mtcheeww, I am out of this thread abeg sad

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Blabbermouth: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Who is a lazy person? The best definition gets 1k recharge card.
A lazy person is a person that does not work while the others work.

There is the smart type and the unwise type - you can always differentiate with the results they produce.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2020
Wawelexy:
A lazy person is anyone who is not ready to think and take advantage. E.g if sleeping is what u can do best, look for a way it can fetch you money...

Hmmm. This is promising, but I'm not convinced yet.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
smado:
A lazy person is a person that gets the job done in a smart and faster way

Hahahaha. I die. I love the twist. Am I convinced yet? Not yet.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:
Laziness is all about those Nigerian grown men coming here and falling all over your thread, just to get 1k card, they can't even do something better to buy airtime for themselves...

They will later say that someone have bewitched them

Mtcheeww, I am out of this thread abeg sad

Drop your number and get 1k card. Mention the name of the network. You're not the winner, I haven't announced the winner, but I just want to send you 1k card.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by tunjilomo(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahahaha. Are you sure? Kindly elucidate on that for everyone to get a clearer picture.

If we go by your examples, taking into special account the second one.

The said person creates controversial articles, people take their time to read and comment(react). If the said person wills, he fans the flame, they react the more.

He keeps what he gets from them and turn it into books, publish once and sell multiple times forever.

Or we take an example of a video content creator. If such person puts ads in a video content like say five ads. The ads are spread apart, and the longer people watch it, the more he makes.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by smado(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Abeg o dy convinced o
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2020
smado:

Abeg o dy convinced o

Saying I'm not convinced doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. It does, but I just don't want to make my preferred reply too obvious.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by smado(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Saying I'm not convinced doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. It does, but I just don't want to make my preferred reply too obvious.

OK
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and get 1k card. Mention the name of the network. You're not the winner, I haven't announced the winner, but I just want to send you 1k card.

It's Glo
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Uzomacharles: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

What if you get what you want at the detriment of innocent people, isn't that wickedness?

Don't you think laziness, greed, and wickedness are friends?

Friends not brothers
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Lavisha(f): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

He meant You are the Lazy ass here trying to use Nairalanders precious time for a fortune of 10kobo.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

It's Glo

Are you sure you won't do what a certain guy did in my previous thread? He made fun of people getting card on my thread as if he was too big for it, but when I told him to drop his number to get 1k card he did. After sending, he refused he got it just to look as if he is too big for it. I hate such liars. In fact, hate dishonest people — especially when it comes to money.

What I'll do in your case to make sure what happened last time doesn't repeat itself is to send you 200 Naira, then YOU'LL choose one of the below female Nairalanders to get the remaining 800. I don't trust most Nigerian men anymore.

Tor.ie8
Mun.a4Real
Chizz.yPresh
Pres.hieben
Bun.nae

I'll remove your number when the transaction is over.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Lavisha:

He meant You are the Lazy ass here trying to use Nairalanders precious time for a fortune of 10kobo.

I knew what he meant, but he is just being sarcastic and I like it.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Anny505(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

It's Glo

Ilegend this guy right here is the real definition of Lazy and in addition a fuvking hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Lavisha(f): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

I knew what the meant, but he is just being sarcastic and I like it.
Sense to decrypt is a beautiful thing and you have found a way to express it.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Lavisha(f): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

If you want a Jobdone fast? give it to a lazy man.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lavisha:

Sense to decrypt is a beautiful thing and you have found a way to express it.

As a programmer and a psychologist, decrypting codes, human emotions, and hidden messages is ingrained in us. It's just instinctive based on experiences, but most times, we just love to pretend we aren't seeing them, but the humor in them.

Everything on Earth is funny — you just have to look at it from a certain angle.

When people insult me, I always see humor in it, so I no longer get moved to retaliate because I'm already laughing. My retaliation is just to catch fun and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lavisha:

If you want a Jobdone fast? give it to a lazy man.

Hahahaha. I have read this line from a certain book. It's true.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
QuillanHardy:

It's Glo

Still waiting for you so I can send your 200 and the 800 for any of the ladies I mentioned.
Re: How To Be Lazy And Still Rich [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Are you sure you won't do what a certain guy did in my previous thread? He made fun of people getting card on my thread as if he was too big for it, but when I told him to drop his number to get 1k card he did. After sending, he refused he got it just to look as if he is too big for it. I hate such liars. In fact, hate dishonest people — especially when it comes to money.

What I'll do in your case to make such not to repeat itself is to send you 200 Naira, then choose one of the below female Nairalanders to get the remaining 800. I don't trust Nigerian men.

Torie8
Muna4Real
ChizzyPresh
Preshieben
Bunnae

I'll remove your number when the transaction is over.

Okay, but you can trust me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / Why Do Reasonable People Elope? / He Wants Me As A Housewife. I Want My Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.