Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. (1719 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / Harddon I Don Bleep Up With This Girl / Harddon And Ubunja Are Great Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Rainbowpill: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Most guys who frequent this section must have come across the thread "dating drills" created by harddon. This thread appears to be the residence of lots of men who find it hard getting a girl. Majority of these men don't even know how to make a move towards a girl they find attractive so they post questions for their mentor Harddon to answer.

The problem with most of the advice on this thread is that it teaches men behavior tricks and lines to say to women that don't reflect the actual nature of these guys. In essence it's teaching these guys to not be themselves. It teaches them to memorize sentences and be fake, just for pussy.

Listen, the best way to be good at something, whether it's cooking, throwing a basketball or getting women, is to try and fail, then try and try again, and with experience you will get better and you'll get better in a way that squares with your real personality.

If you are not naturally witty or funny, memorizing some crap lines suggested by a stranger on the Internet isn't going to help you. Let's say the girl falls for those lines, what next? Will you go running to Harddon to write new lines for you?

Pretending to be someone you are not to get a girl to fall for you might work for some, but what happens a week later when the girl gets to know the real you? The fake persona she supposedly fell for is gone and all that's remaining is the side of you that you have been concealing? What do you do then? You can't pretend for long. Why not just be yourself?

One thing Harddon and his cronies don't advice is that guys should be real. Nothing inspires confidence more that the fact that you love who you are and you are comfortable being yourself.

Girls are different. What works for girl A will not work for girl B.

All the advice on that thread can be summarized in one sentence. Be confident, have a good source of income and don't put women on a pedestal. This is all you need to be successful with women, not all the crap lines I've been reading on that thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by vickyhow(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bike abeg drop me here, make I see better comments from OGs.

OP harddon's tut doesn't necessarily teach you pick-up lines.
It's your choice to add the lines to your arsenal.

What it does is that, it teaches us how to behave around the opposite sex and not appear desperate, more like an alpha kinda thing.
It teaches us not to see woman as the real deal.
It teaches us that we could loose any girl at any time, and we should be ready to let go.
It teaches us to be strong generally and self-development!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Deandean: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Everything you typed can b summarised in One word- practice.

However,ur point doesn't necessarily invalidate Harddon's. Infact,Hez still d boss.

Learn the principle of Enhancement no Revolution. Aboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by lincsnuel: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
The thread teaches how to be a great PUA (Pick Up Artist) although some parts still stress on personality improvement (e.g be confident, assertive, charismatic etc.)

But PUA, even though works temporarily, is not the best approach.

The best is to be yourself. And if you feel you have a wack personality or you don't attract girls you like, then improve on yourself. Self development is the key to getting the girl(s) of your dream.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Rainbowpill: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
lincsnuel:
The thread teaches how to be a great PUA (Pick Up Artist)

But PUA, even though works temporarily, is not the best approach.

The best is to be yourself. And if you feel you have a wack personality or you don't attract girls you like, then improve on yourself. Self development is the key to getting the girl(s) of your dream.

Exactly. And girls these days have wised up to these lame PUA tricks. The smart ones can smell your bullshit from a mile.

Nothing beats self improvement. Confidence and charisma will flow naturally when you've inporved key areas of your life and girls will become attracted to you like bees. You wont even need to try too hard.

Get a good source of income. Get a nice ride if you can. Get a nice crib. Dress well, look good, smell good, read more books and be more informed, and most importantly, be yourself. That's all any guy needs to get a girl. With these things in place, confidence will flow naturally and you will begin to see yourself as the prize. Your interaction with women will change. This doesn't mean you will get any girl you want, but you will have girls in abundance that you won't be bothered by few loses along the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by lincsnuel: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Enigma2049(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
You're always opening threads to bash or criticize redpillers . Don't you have a job ? Nawa oo .

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Op can never make any reasonable point, all he does is try and distract others who have something to offer.

Rainbowpill:
Most guys who frequent this section must have come across the thread "dating drills" created by harddon. This thread appears to be the residence of lots of men who find it hard getting a girl. Majority of these men don't even know how to make a move towards a girl they find attractive so they post questions for their mentor Harddon to answer.

The problem with most of the advice on this thread is that it teaches men behavior tricks and lines to say to women that don't reflect the actual nature of these guys. In essence it's teaching these guys to not be themselves. It teaches them to memorize sentences and be fake, just for pussy.

Listen, the best way to be good at something, whether it's cooking, throwing a basketball or getting women, is to try and fail, then try and try again, and with experience you will get better and you'll get better in a way that squares with your real personality.

If you are not naturally witty or funny, memorizing some crap lines suggested by a stranger on the Internet isn't going to help you. Let's say the girl falls for those lines, what next? Will you go running to Harddon to write new lines for you?

Pretending to be someone you are not to get a girl to fall for you might work for some, but what happens a week later when the girl gets to know the real you? The fake persona she supposedly fell for is gone and all that's remaining is the side of you that you have been concealing? What do you do then? You can't pretend for long. Why not just be yourself?

One thing Harddon and his cronies don't advice is that guys should be real. Nothing inspires confidence more that the fact that you love who you are and you are comfortable being yourself.

All the advice on that thread can be summarized in one sentence. Be confident, have a good source of income and don't put women on a pedestal. This is all you need to be successful with women, not all the crap lines I've been reading on that thread.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
My beloved brother, you again? shocked

Why are you destructively attacking people's theories, instead of constructively disproving them with your own superior theory and let the community decide which works best?

It's not good, my brother. It's not good. Please change your ways.

God bless you.

11 Likes

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Ayomide119: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Everything about PUA, pickup lines, fractionation, seduction are full of shits. I dont have any interest in manipulating any chick about what I want.
Now when you lust after a girl with a nice curves why would you trick her to think you are after long term relationship. Just be fvcking bold and upfront with her

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Sensible thread.
Practice makes perfect.
Learnt from your mistakes
Be yourself.
That's all.
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Rainbowpill:

true
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by olasimbo46973: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
everybody you typed can b summarised in One word- workout.However,ur juncture doesn't necessarily invalidate Harddon's. Infact,Hez still d manager.Learn the fundamental of Enhancement no Revolution. Aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Haa,, you see ehh,,,,,,,,,grin

Na dat thread i followed,,,,,,,,,grin

Aswear the girl slap me grin

I think say nah play,,,,,, aswear the girl don't think ham twice she slapped me,,,grin

After dat i use big boy to carry ham say nah love ,,,,grin

I still wanna continue with that moniker blessedboy23 with the code he gave me,,, aswear she slap me againgrin

Thank god nah night we dey ,,,,,,, cheesy

Lemme just stop because dat story makes me feel so sad,,,grin
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Blessedboy23(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:
Haa,, you see ehh,,,,,,,,,grin

Na dat thread i followed,,,,,,,,,grin

Aswear the girl slap me grin

I think say nah play,,,,,, aswear the girl don't think ham twice she slapped me,,,grin

After dat i use big boy to carry ham say nah love ,,,,grin

I still wanna continue with that moniker blessedboy23 with the code he gave me,,, aswear she slap me againgrin

Thank god nah night we dey ,,,,,,, cheesy

Lemme just stop because dat story makes me feel so sad,,,grin

She gave you slap of love joor cheesy cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blessedboy23:

She gave you slap of love joor cheesy cheesygrin

Mad nigga grin grin❤️

Aswear yesterday night no funny at all,,,,,, you know say i suppose sue you,,,,, but i won't do dat as a real nigga,,grin,,,,tongue
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by virginprincess(f): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
Small small, nairaland boys don de get sense, grin
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Blessedboy23(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Mad nigga grin grin❤️

Aswear yesterday night no funny at all,,,,,, you know say i suppose sue you,,,,, but i won't do dat as a real nigga,,grin,,,,tongue
you cant sue me because am a good bad guy.
i told you is part of love cheesy
so she slap you and you no slap her back.

but did she reply you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blessedboy23:

you cant sue me because am a good bad guy.
i told you is part of love cheesy
so she slap you and you no slap her back.

but did she reply you??

Lol,,,grin,,,,, haa maybe you don't know as i strong ,,,, if i slap her she will faint instantly,,,,,(though I can't do that grin),,,,,, shey i made mistake for not slapping my own back nii grin,,,,,,

So slapping nah part of love,,,grin,,,,, haa this man you wicked ooo,,grin

Don't ask about the outcome please since yaa code don't work,,,,,,grin
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Blessedboy23(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Lol,,,grin,,,,, haa maybe you don't know as i strong ,,,, if i slap her she will faint instantly,,,,,(though I can't do that grin),,,,,, shey i made mistake for not slapping my own back nii grin,,,,,,

So slapping nah part of love,,,grin,,,,, haa this man you wicked ooo,,grin

Don't ask about the outcome please since yaa code don't work,,,,,,grin
But that is not part of my code
I just say it na grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blessedboy23:

But that is not part of my code
I just say it na grin

Hahaha,,,grin,,,

No be you tell me say make i approach her,,,,,, i approach and get a slap,,,grin

Aswear boys don suffer for this girl's hand ,,,,,, a whole fact1 chop slap,,,,haagrin,,,,, d thing pain me die,,,,,,, only if you now how my day went today,,, funnily i saw her dis evening again,,,,,,,, haa lemme just stop there grin,,,,,.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Blessedboy23(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Hahaha,,,grin,,,

No be you tell me say make i approach her,,,,,, i approach and get a slap,,,grin

Aswear boys don suffer for this girl's hand ,,,,,, a whole fact1 chop slap,,,,haagrin,,,,, d thing pain me die,,,,,,, only if you now how my day went today,,, funnily i saw her dis evening again,,,,,,,, haa lemme just stop there grin,,,,,.

Walai boys don suffer for girls hand
I must revenge everything girls do to me
All the money i spent girls go give me back
All my time,my toasting tips hehe
Next time na girl go toast me
Me i cant continue dey suffer to make girl happy
If is me fact1 i go slap her back
Me i cant bear that kind thing
If i slap her back she will just fall in love

Toh fact1 we don change the thread to something else oh

You are cool man
I think we suppost to be friends grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Walai boys don suffer for girls hand
I must revenge everything girls do to me
All the money i spent girls go give me back
All my time,my toasting tips hehe
Next time na girl go toast me
Me i cant continue dey suffer to make girl happy
If is me fact1 i go slap her back
Me i cant bear that kind thing
If i slap her back she will just fall in love

Toh fact1 we don change the thread to something else oh

You are cool man
I think we suppost to be friends grin cheesy

Hmmmm,,,,,any way sha,,,,,grin

You go slap ham and collect your money back,,grin,,,,,,and she will give you,,,,, dey decieve yourself,,,,grin,,, things you can't do,,,,,

We gonna connect sure if you want it but currently i dey do something very very important,,so i can't entertain any body,,cheesy,,, even my close gee self i don leave dem for the main time,,,,,, but as time goes on since you're not leaving nairaland soon we go connectwink,,,,,,

Imma like to learn more codes from you,,,,,grin
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Blessedboy23(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Hmmmm,,,,,any way sha,,,,,grin

You go slap ham and collect your money back,,grin,,,,,,and she will give you,,,,, dey decieve yourself,,,,grin,,, things you can't do,,,,,

We gonna connect sure if you want it but currently i dey do something very very important,,so i can't entertain any body,,cheesy,,, even my close gee self i don leave dem for the main time,,,,,, but as time goes on since you're not leaving nairaland soon we go connectwink,,,,,,

Imma like to learn more codes from you,,,,,grin
Lol my codes are not free i charge for it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Lol my codes are not free i charge for it cheesy

grin grin,,,,,

So you wanna charge me,,,,,,,grin

Don't worry ,, money dey wink✌️
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Blessedboy23(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

grin grin,,,,,
So you wanna charge me,,,,,,,grin

Don't worry ,, money dey wink✌️
wink money dey cheesy Oya show me the money na Dont forget that pay before service grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blessedboy23:

wink money dey cheesy
Oya show me the money na
Dont forget that pay before service grin

Lol grin
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by benzene00: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Blessedboy23:
wink money dey cheesy Oya show me the money na Dont forget that pay before service grin

You two gay lovebirds should carry your rubbish love chat somewhere else
Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Blessedboy23(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2020
benzene00:

You two gay lovebirds should carry your rubbish love chat somewhere else
Sorry we are not gay lovebird
This time around we wont make them to condemn dating drills.
No fighting joor.

So you want to challenge us koh
Them never tell you i beat people up and down
Infact i beat people for a living
Dont let me beat you through the internet o
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by bigpriik: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2020
This op is a slow learner ,the drills cannot work for everybody especially the op because it's not about reading it but understanding and applying it ,I personally read the drills a-z I only picked up the killer points and added to my personality but the disadvantage of the drill is that you cannot love again you become a Bleep boy.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by Uzomacharles: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Harddon Drills Is Working For Me Sir....

E work for u no mean say e go work for Uche...

@If you want to succeed with his drill be a funny guy...

@Add small naughty talks in your discussion with them

@Girls go for what seems impossible to them so don't impress them much
50/50

@Make friends with female friends too

My 2cent

And lastly don't make it look like you're after sex (Cock On Heat)but feed her with naughty and witty talks in a funny way....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. by solobrain(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Rainbowpill:

Well, we the readers and practical doer's Association of Harddon's dating drills tend our apologies to you Mr Rainbow pill for not understanding the drills there because of maybe lack of... grin

I actually read through that thread and put to practice what I saw there, I found out what works for me, took it in and discard the leftovers, oh! I can say that it didn't change my personality.

Instead of reading and using all the examples he dropped for those asking on what to say to a lady so you won't appear needy, why not understand the concept behind each answer to a particular MDQ (Moment Defining Question). You see on the thread, those answers are just foundation of you thinking on your feet in giving out cocky and funny replies so you won't come of as being needy, shey you grab?
It doesn't mean you should use everything there just understand it, form yours and test it out, if it works fine, if it doesn't, form a new one till you become good at dropping it off without thinking. That way it becomes part of you and flows naturally.
"Failure doesn't exist, Experience does".

I agree with you on self development, being confident in your own skin. That's the top notch of everything in Life, visit Harddon's blog www.datingdrill.com and see for yourself; he talked about self development and what you mentioned above, never to put any woman on a pedestal.

I see/understood that the answers/what to do or say to most of the questions/drill nuggets being asked by the guys there or posted by Harddon himself as an example of his experience and what he learned and perfected, it's just an experienced teacher teaching you about a topic with examples, if you don't see/understood it that way then not to worry, everybody no suppose understand am. 'Life is difficult for the blind to see. cool'

Imagine he said something like "If you see a girl you like, don't be afraid of walking up to her and fun jab (saying something witty) her, get the digits and walk out." For a newbie who has confidence but lack what to say would be confused af, first different thought of what to say on his mind but when given an example on what to say, a clue has been given to him he can now create something for himself from what was given if he's smart without using the former.

I didn't want to comment on this thread buh my spirit pushed me and I wrote something lengthy, do well to read through if you gat the time, if you don't have the time to scan through, ignore after all no be everybody suppose get understanding for something. ( No offence smiley )

E work for me/us wey apply am, no mean say e go work for uche.

Peace. wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Melts Whenever I See Young Married Couples / How Do I Deal With This Lecturer. / Women Love Sex A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.