Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,377 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta (4975 Views)

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

I still don’t know why some people act above the law of the land
The law says he must appear in 48hrs that was the time he picked his baggage and left the country! What audacity!

We are not saying he is a criminal but he should submit himself to the law of the land as a good citizen
#bringTinubutoJustice

Kindly show us the law you are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:
#BringTinubutoJustice......
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Indomie generation! What do you even know ?

Where have you been to in your life apart from staying in idi oro mushin?
Your Delta state, including your Eku, Agbarho, Ughelli, Mofor, PTI, Oleh,Kwale, Ozoro, Asaba, DSC. I don't think you know them more than me.
That is why we laugh Una hypocrite when you come on social media to tell us about Tinubu.
Where is your BRT , your former Gov spent billion of Naira on it? Where are the Uduaghan buses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Shame on you, when the General hospitals are not working in the cities, how do you bring General hospital at Eku that's another dead trap into discussion?
Are you not ashamed. The General hospitals within the cities are all dead trap, how do you bring another dead trap hospital into discussion here?

SMH

Have you been there to see things for your self?

For such magnificent hospital to be in a rural place like Eku speaks volume of delta state in general
Google is still your friend with other ones

That I told you I was born in Lagos island maternity doesn’t mean it can stand the one I posted up there

I was only showing how I have the right to criticize the gbewiri in Lagos state
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

SMH

Have you been there to see things for your self?

For such magnificent hospital to be in a rural place like Eku speaks volume of delta state in general
Google is still your friend with other ones

That I told you I was born in Lagos island maternity doesn’t mean it can stand the one I posted up there

I was only showing how I have the right to criticize the gbewiri in Lagos state
Island maternity can't stand the bush you show us at Eku? Eku general hospital, the one I know or the one I don't know? This is the reason we don't take Una serious.
LIM with Eku general hospital? And you still believe in your own lies?
Your teaching hospital at Ogbara does not get
close to Island maternity hospital talkless of the mushroom Hospital at Eku.
This small pikin, ehhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Your Delta state, including your Eku, Agbarho, Ughelli, Mofor, PTI, Oleh,Kwale, Ozoro, Asaba, DSC. I don't think you know them more than me.
That is why we laugh Una hypocrite when you come on social media to tell us about Tinubu.
Where is your BRT , your former Gov spent billion of Naira on it? Where are the Uduaghan buses?

I have the right as a Lagosian to ask questions more than I can as deltan
So get that into your head

I have participated in Lagos politics for decades

I have met your demi god and what he stands for countless time

So deltans can ask questions too because I don’t pay tax in delta

I pay my fucking tax in Lagos and I have the right to know what alpha beta and Tinubu do with my money

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

I pay my fucking tax in Lagos and I have the right to know what alpha beta and Tinubu do with my money
Which of the taxes do you pay in Lagos?
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Tinubu does not know about your existence. He's not the reason you are so so unfortunate. Carry your frustration to Delta state. Go and meet Ibori, Uduaghan and Okowa. Those are the ones holding your development in Delta state

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

You know the truth of what is done with your money according to former Managing Director of Alpha Beta, Dapo Apara.

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

You people no get shame at all
Where is really the hospital you posted in the bush here?

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by History555: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

I still don’t know why some people act above the law of the land
The law says he must appear in 48hrs that was the time he picked his baggage and left the country! What audacity!

We are not saying he is a criminal but he should submit himself to the law of the land as a good citizen
#bringTinubutoJustice

Who told you he travelled, baba dey inside house. Na dino style. Small time he go form sickness. Make una dey watch

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by History555: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:
I have seen how daft you are in the scheme of things and geo political arrangement in Nigeria

But all that being said
Let’s start from your demi god! #bringTinubutoJustice

Who succeeded in making your mum a street sweeper
And also made your dad a toll collector
While you succeeded being a street urshin sitting every morning at T.junction in your street waiting for the next daily meal though begging and extortion

Chai bros easy on the guy. Na person pickin

After then we will pounce on the list you gave above and if found culpable should be punish according to law

I spear no one but it’s your likes that cry more than the bereaved grin

You haven’t even met Tinubu before , he can crush you in his convoy without mercy but you choose to die for who no sabi you #i pity your life ( slave )
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
History555:

Who told you he travelled, baba dey inside house. Na dino style. Small time he go form sickness. Make una dey watch
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by History555: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:
I have seen how daft you are in the scheme of things and geo political arrangement in Nigeria

But all that being said
Let’s start from your demi god! #bringTinubutoJustice

Who succeeded in making your mum a street sweeper
And also made your dad a toll collector
While you succeeded being a street urshin sitting every morning at T.junction in your street waiting for the next daily meal though begging and extortion

After then we will pounce on the list you gave above and if found culpable should be punish according to law

I spear no one but it’s your likes that cry more than the bereaved grin

You haven’t even met Tinubu before , he can crush you in his convoy without mercy but you choose to die for who no sabi you #i pity your life ( slave )

Chai bros easy on the guy
Na person pickin

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Indomie generation! What do you even know ?

Where have you been to in your life apart from staying in idi oro mushin?
Omo atoko wa baleje. Comparing Lagos Island maternity with Eku General hospital.
No be Una fault
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
History555:

Na person pickin
Hahahaha
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
History555:

Na person pickin
The bros that left his Village at Eku to come and enjoy good facilities in Lagos. If you know how their leaders in Niger Delta have been looting their generation, you will not be here saying this your rubbish
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

continue paying your tax bro grin

but you should ask yourself ,wetin carry your mama come lagos .

You should be thanking your mama for giving you the privilege of calling yourself a lagosian , if not you might be stock with your inhabitable delta , but look at where you are today, you are now arguing with an original lagos blooded lagosian on What is good for lagos.

I can feel your happiness bro, it's a pride to be a lagosian grin

don't forget to give credits to those that are responsible for running lagos.

we have so many thieves in Nigeria, don't be obsessed with one

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Kindly show us the law you are talking about.

See as the lying Igbos just ignore my question?

There's no court anywhere under the sun requesting or demanding that Tinubu must show up anywhere.

This is when your ignorant Igbos get on the internet to lie, and peddle rumors and gossips.

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

See as the lying Igbos just ignore my question?

There's no court anywhere under the sun requesting or demanding that Tinubu must show up anywhere.

This is when your ignorant Igbos get on the internet to lie, and peddle rumors and gossips.

Your idol has spent majority of his life in court answering charges in USA and Nigeria for :cocaine trafficking,money laundering,certificate forgery,false declaration of assets and tax evasion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

You should be thanking your mama for giving you the privilege of calling yourself a lagosian , if not you might be stock with your inhabitable delta , but look at where you are today, you are now arguing with an original lagos blooded lagosian on What is good for lagos.

don't forget to give credits to those that responsible for running lagos.

we have some many thieves in Nigeria, don't be obsessed with one
Na so my brother. You Sabi dem wellla. Their BRT lane here in Delta, Warri to be precise. It's less than 8lk roads. From Effurun roundabout to Enerhen. The Gov had abandoned the project. The buses over 200 buses he bought for the BRT. Nobody can show you a single one working as we speak now in Delta state.
The idiots are not concerned about that, they are more concerned about Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Tinubu does not know about your existence. He's not the reason you are so so unfortunate. Carry your frustration to Delta state.
I don’t care
I am self sufficient
I am living my life probably to the envious of the sickly billionaire sef

I am not a beggar like you
I don’t ass lick like your life depend on it

Go to same Lagos and see how people are living in abject poverty while you stay in oshogbo and tell me what to do about my foundamental right to ask ?

Anyway I will personally write my own petition too

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Omo atoko wa baleje. Comparing Lagos Island maternity with Eku General hospital.
No be Una fault
Baba to bi e lomo latoko wa bale je

Olori buruku omo abi pabe!!!
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Eru!
I was born in Lagos island maternity hospital in Lagos island

The same hospital fashola,Liz benson and maybe your mother if you have one were born

But the problem with you Yoruba Muslims is that your eyes are so blind and your love for APC , Tinubu and Fulani no get second ....

Your parents knew there is no better facility in Delta. That was why they rushed to give birth to you in Island maternity
You want to free Lagosians from Tinubu.
The question is, which of your states in Niger Delta are you going to model Lagos with?
Shameless entity
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by tamdun: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
I no blame una, shebi Tinubu was busy giving u fatherfuckers post during his tenure, na God catch Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
tamdun:
I no blame una, shebi Tinubu was busy giving u fatherfuckers post during his tenure, na God catch Tinubu
Abi my brother. If someone has not travelled before. One would have thought their states are mini Newyork or New Jersey.
But when you move outside Lagos and see things for yourself, you will begin to wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

don't forget to give credits to those that are responsible for running lagos.

we have so many thieves in Nigeria, don't be obsessed with one

That’s because you don’t read

My mum is a Lagosian
Make I con burst your head ( she is from a royal � family in Lagos ) not mentioning the particular place thou
Sure my dad is a deltan

So what brought your mama and papa to Lagos ??

Eyin olori buruku

I’m a Lagosian am a Lagosian and no one kobo inside their acct ....lolzzz

The same BRT your papa no fit afford to enter am
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Omo atoko wabale je. We Sabi Una wellllla.
You should be greatful the Past and present Govs are making things to work in Lagos. That was why you had the opportunity to be born at Island maternity

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

That’s because you don’t read

My mum is a Lagosian
Make I con burst your head ( she is from a royal � family in Lagos ) not mentioning the particular place thou
Sure my dad is a deltan

So what brought your mama and papa to Lagos ??

Eyin olori buruku

I’m a Lagosian am a Lagosian and no one kobo inside their acct ....lolzzz

The same BRT your papa no fit afford to enter am
But we see the BRT working in Lagos. Where are ones your former Gov spent billion of Naira on it?
Where are over 200 buses the Blue and white colour buses Uduaghan spent billion of Delta money on it.
Are you people so shameless? Dont you people ask questions.

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Your idol has spent majority of his life in court answering charges in USA and Nigeria for :cocaine trafficking,money laundering,certificate forgery,false declaration of assets and tax evasion.
[/s]

Not interested in your rubbish.

You are a crook, a lair, a rumor and deceptive rumor monger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Do you even know your origin? Comparing Island Maternity with Eku general hospital.
Did Ibori loot your sense of reasoning as well?
Why are you people so shameless?

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your rubbish.

You are a crook, a lair, a rumor and deceptive rumor monger.

You call me a crook and cant point to any government post I have held. You call me a liar, but can't point any lies, because I put up the court records and always cite my sources.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Ogbuawa,20 Others Arraigned For Kidnapping / Fashola Inaugurates 13km Road Network In Alimosho / O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.