Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta (4977 Views)

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by fyneguy: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

42days ? Omo eru
You said it all, ibori served his time even thou he is not as crooked as your demi god!!
But what do you know in Lagos rather than sweep floor for lawma and collect tolls fee for MC oluomo

Mind you I am a bonafide Lagos born
Not you nor Tinubu that came all the way from osun can stop my opinion
And Deltans can not be so daft as you are watching a person feed on the common wealth of the people while you shout “ alaye!! Baba! Baba alaye!! Efun wa lo’wo

You'd better don't give yourself hypertension. Jonathan that Dasuki indicted over defence funds diversion for election, was never brought to face the law. His wife, who forfeited stolen funds, was never tried. You think Tinubu's case will be different? You must be naive.

4 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

#isupportigbopreaidency

I don't even know how many Lagosians are obsessed with ibo presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Eru!
I was born in Lagos island maternity hospital in Lagos island

The same hospital fashola,Liz benson and maybe your mother if you have one were born

But the problem with you Yoruba Muslims is that your eyes are so blind and your love for APC , Tinubu and Fulani no get second ....

You were born in Lagos Island maternity. The question is, dem forbid your state Gov to have similar facilities in your state? You want to free Lagos from Tinubu. The question is which of your states have the facilities presently in Lagos? When are you going to get sense?
Your Delta state, has been firmly under control of Ibori over 21 yrs now. With no single development. A whole Warri , no single pedestrian bridge. You are not concerned about that. You concern is about Tinubu
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

That’s because you don’t read

My mum is a Lagosian
Make I con burst your head ( she is from a royal � family in Lagos ) not mentioning the particular place thou
Sure my dad is a deltan

So what brought your mama and papa to Lagos ??

Eyin olori buruku

I’m a Lagosian am a Lagosian and no one kobo inside their acct ....lolzzz

The same BRT your papa no fit afford to enter am

take am easy nah

people like you are always quick to tell us which of your mum,dad, brother or even sister is from Lagos on a faceless forum like this. but judging from your obsession we already know the truth.

Besides, i can be feeding your dad starting from the day he entered lagos night bus in delta, till the day he's going to enter the same bus back to delta and i am still going to have more than enough to feed you and the delta princess that gave birth to you at island maternity.

lost pinkin wey dem no train

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

take am easy nah

people like you are always quick to tell us which of your mum,dad, brother or even sister is from Lagos on a faceless forum like this. but judging from your obsession we already know the truth.

Besides, i can be feeding your dad starting from the dad he entered lagos night bus in delta, till the day he's going to enter the same bus back to delta and i am still going to have more than enough to feed you and the delta princess that gave birth to you at island maternity.

lost pinkin wey dem no train
As you no read up!

Sey I no go enlighten you ni

See man man wey Dey talk

Try show up make I size you
I will feed your entire unborn generation join this one wey Dey ground

Omo abi pabe!

Go feed your family !

You have been here arguing with and claiming what you are not

Have you even fed your immediate siblings

Oloriburuku omo ale

At least I am mentioning where I am from and my parent

You where are you from ?

Omo boller
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

I still don’t know why some people act above the law of the land
The law says he must appear in 48hrs that was the time he picked his baggage and left the country! What audacity!

We are not saying he is a criminal but he should submit himself to the law of the land as a good citizen
#bringTinubutoJustice

Kindly show us the law you are talking about.

Why is it so hard and difficult to answer my question? Or you are just trying not to expose your own lies and ignorance?

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

As you no read up!

Sey I no go enlighten you ni

See man man wey Dey talk

Try show up make I size you
I will feed your entire unborn generation join this one wey Dey ground

Omo abi pabe!

Go feed your family !

You have been here arguing with and claiming what you are not

Have you even fed your immediate siblings

Oloriburuku omo ale

At least I am mentioning where I am from and my parent

You where are you from ?

Omo boller

You still never learn , omo irankiran.

Oloriburuku omo aja to mu wa Lati delta , to fe maa claim omo oko l'eko. Omo ale to n fi eti obi e gboro.

Person wey come hustle for lagos wey won dey feed im landlord

your obsession go lead you to your grave if you no seek help
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

It’s obvious you lack comprehension
But just be blinded by what you are known for

Omo eru

The only eru here is you that don’t even know the way to your village and have surrendered his inheritance to cultists militants and thugs parading themselves as politicians in his region claiming he was born in Lagos. At the rate you are claiming Lagosian, your children will be chased away from your villages as strangers in their father land

Tell me who is the slave now?

Tinubu will forever live rent free in your empty skull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

You still never learn , omo irankiran.

Oloriburuku omo aja to mu wa Lati delta , to fe maa claim omo oko l'eko. Omo ale to n fi eti obi e gboro.

Person wey come hustle for lagos wey won dey feed im landlord

your obsession go lead you to your grave if you no seek help
Obsession baba e ma lead e si grave
Obsession iyalaya e ma lead e si grave

Your obsession will lead you to grave

O Ni se ori re!!

Idiot

Omo ti o niran
You Kuku no get lineage...

Claiming Lagosian
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

The only eru here is you that don’t even know the way to your village and have surrendered his inheritance to cultists militants and thugs parading themselves as politicians in his region claiming he was born in Lagos. At the rate you are claiming Lagosian, your children will be chased away from your villages as strangers in their father land

Tell me who is the slave now?

Tinubu will forever live rent free in your empty skull

The second madman is back
Tinubu’s dogs

Are you related to him by blood � no!

I wrote something up there and you came to my post to spew trash

Omo eru

Eru Tinubu

Go and sleep
I’m done with you

I’m waiting for the other fool

I’m interested in that one now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Kindly show us the law you are talking about.

Why is it so hard and difficult to answer my question? Or you are just trying not to expose your own lies and ignorance?

What do you expect from a boy that is comparing Island maternity with Eku hospital?
Please ignore that boy, he does not know the road to his village.
If Una get better hospital for your state, dem no go rush you come born for IMH
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

O Ni se ori re!!

Idiot

Omo ti o niran

Claiming Lagosian
Local boy. Comparing Island Maternity with Eku hospital. Did Ibori and Uduaghan loot your sense of reasoning?
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Local boy. Comparing Island Maternity with Eku hospital. Did Ibori and Uduaghan loot your sense of reasoning?

Just the way Tinubu loot your entire family
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Just the way Tinubu loot your entire family

You know say for Urhobo land, if you know get traces or impact for your village, dem no dey allow Una burial for house.
You better begin dey warn your old man ahead, make dem no tell you Lagos no be Delta when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You know say for Urhobo land, if you know get traces or impact for your village, dem no dey allow Una burial for house.
You better begin dey warn your old man ahead, make dem no tell you Lagos no be Delta when the time comes

Ani oponu ni e !

Do you have job? Be sincere with your self?

No!

As at this time in Nigerian time you should be working rather than stay glued to NL from your poverty stinking room
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Afamed:

Uduaghan, Ayiri, Kenneth Gbagi, James Ibori, James Manager , they have been looting your destiny here in Delta state for centuries. You are not concerned about that. You migrated to Lagos with 2 yrs, all you could begin to do is to begin to know SW more than the people of SW.
Within 4yrs, a Gov could not manage a state owned public buses called Uduaghan bus, you are not concerned about that. They looted over 200 buses. Just a replica BRT lane in warri, from Effurun round about to Enerhen, Your Gov could not manage that. You are less concerned about, the NDDC looting by your comrade in Niger Delta but fast to tell us about Tinubu in Lagos

They are born hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Ani oponu ni e !

No!

As at this time in Nigerian time you should be working rather than stay glued to NL from your poverty stinking room
Give us another story. Local boy from Eku village
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Ani oponu ni e !

No!

Village headmaster, comparing Island Maternity with Eku Hospital. Ibori must have looted your senses of reasoning
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Give us another story. Local boy from Eku village

You join Nairaland year 2020

It’s your likes that used old NL to fraud
Keep opening another to beg alms here....

You all are the same thing

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Ani oponu ni e !

No!

Not when your lineage are struggling to survive on Dev as we speak in Delta state. Your lineage needs the employment first
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You have repeatedly been mentioning Island maternity. That means there is a working system in Lagos state.
What is actually working in your Delta state? Mention one

I’ve just discovered that the fool is not from Delta state

He is one of those born troway from poorto republic
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

The beg for their own money in Bourdillion.

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Loca boy Island Maternity with Eku Hospital.
Ibori,Ayiri, Tompolo, James Manager, Uduaghan. All really looted your senses of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Not when your lineage are struggling to survive on Dev as we speak in Delta state. Your lineage needs the employment first

Omo ti Ko ni Iran

Omo pau! Bi ibon!!!

Go and collect toll fee as usual
I don sabi who you be ....
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

I have the right as a Lagosian to ask questions more than I can as deltan
So get that into your head

I have participated in Lagos politics for decades

I have met your demi god and what he stands for countless time

So deltans can ask questions too because I don’t pay tax in delta

I pay my fucking tax in Lagos and I have the right to know what alpha beta and Tinubu do with my money

Show your tax card
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Loca boy Island Maternity with Eku Hospital.
Ibori,Ayiri, Tompolo, James Manager, Uduaghan. All really looted your senses of reasoning

Only Tinubu loots your own entire lineage

Did you even see me fight for those you mentioned above

But omo eru ni iwo

You are slave and you and your lineage will forever be slave to Tinubu !
Ase gun!!!
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

O Ni se ori re!!

Idiot

Omo ti o niran

Claiming Lagosian

Frustration !!!!

I'm done with you, i never wanted to be using abusive words, but you started it , now see yourself, frustrated , I'm sorry for effect of words on you.

And also, you must be a kid if you're expecting me to prove my self to a stranger that I'm my father's son .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

You are in Lagos but your location on Dp signifies Denver and Colorado.
Who is now the fraud between you and I?
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

The second madman is back
Tinubu’s dogs

Are you related to him by blood � no!

I wrote something up there and you came to my post to spew trash

Omo eru

Eru Tinubu

Go and sleep
I’m done with you

I’m waiting for the other fool

I’m interested in that one now

You are just another potor fool

If dem born your papa well, on your location grin

Osu coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

Show your tax card
His tax card na the POs charges and the ATM Tarrif. Ignore the nonentity. We know their type
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

Frustration !!!!

I'm done with you, i never wanted to be using abusive words, but you started it , now see yourself, frustrated , I'm sorry for effect of words on you.

And also, you must be a kid if you're expecting me to prove my self to a stranger that I'm my father's son .
You are so silly

You don’t even know me

I bet you will boww if you do !
You claimed I’m frustrated but I bet you haven’t eaten today

You have to finish the shit you started with me

Check your previous message and see who started it now you are claiming saint

Na me ready for you o

I’m not used to this shit but

Baba e ti fi ori ja ile agbon!!

Odi dandan Ki agbon ta iran Diran e
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

You are just another potor fool

If dem born your papa well, on your location grin

Osu coward

Oloriburuku hire assassin MC oluomo
Now you are asking me to show my location

Aye yin ma baje ni

If your Tinubu fail in 2023
Then it’ll be game over for you all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu / Wike Joins Apc / Protesters Burn Sokoto Council Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.