Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta (4971 Views)

'You Have 8 Days To Leave Ilorin Or Else , Alfa Threatens Isese Worshippers / Usman Baba: SARS Is Dead And Buried / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

His tax card na the POs charges and the ATM Tarrif. Ignore the nonentity. We know their type

Lmaooooo he is one of those my mama say I be igbo fool.
They are not accepted in Lagos and they are seen as strangers in their villages

You will not also be happy if you are in his shoes grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Just the way Tinubu loot your entire family

....but you and your fellow Tinubu obsessed ioobs arfe yet to show us exactly what Tinubu looted from you, from your ipob village or anywhere in Nigeria.

Your lies, propaganda and Tinubu obsession can not change the poor, wretched and miserable kerosene and wheelbarrow situation in your village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Oloriburuku hire assassin MC oluomo
Now you are asking me to show my location

Aye yin ma baje ni

If your Tinubu fail in 2023
Then it’ll be game over for you all

Omo ibo, stop crying. Just do as instructed grin

Untrained Osu fool grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Oloriburuku hire assassin MC oluomo
Now you are asking me to show my location

Aye yin ma baje ni

If your Tinubu fail in 2023
Then it’ll be game over for you all
Is Tinubu the reason you have been so unfortunate in life? How can you be so bitter about someone that he never governs your state.
You left those who have been making your generation miserable in Delta, only to come to Lagos to come and tell us about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by loopman: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

....but you and your fellow Tinubu obsessed ioobs arfe yet to show us exactly what Tinubu looted from you, from your ipob village or anywhere in Nigeria.

Your lies, propaganda and Tinubu obsession can not change the poor, wretched and miserable kerosene and wheelbarrow situation in your village.

It took me a while that he is the dirty boy from Abia that treks Lagos with one bathroom slippers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Is Tinubu the reason you have been so unfortunate in life? How can you be so bitter about someone that he never governs your state.
You left those who have been making your generation miserable in Delta, only to come to Lagos to come and tell us about Tinubu.

“Tell us about Tinubu”

Are you alright ?
Who are you that you think I’m telling you about Tinubu

You are quite unfortunate

Omo ori ta

Even if Tinubu Bleep your mama
Na so you go fold hands dey nud head like who no get choice

I’m calling on the law enforcement agency and the law to clip Tinubu’s wings and open up all his Alpha beta case

Was I asking too much as a Lagosian?

I’m done with you fools

#BringJusticeonTinubu

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

You are so silly

You don’t even know me

I bet you will boww if you do !
You claimed I’m frustrated but I bet you haven’t eaten today

You have to finish the shit you started with me

Check your previous message and see who started it now you are claiming saint

Na me ready for you o

I’m not used to this shit but

Baba e ti fi ori ja ile agbon!!

Odi dandan Ki agbon ta iran Diran e

Your frustration might lead you into a disaster that you're not ready for.

Hope you can take care of yourself if things get messy tori mi o mo agbon to fe ta e pa.

I have dealt with people like you in the past.

You can go through your trash again and see who started it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

“Tell us about Tinubu”

Are you alright ?

Omo ori ta

I’m calling on the law enforcement agency and the law to clip Tinubu’s wings and open up all his Alpha beta case

I’m done with you fools

#BringJusticeonTinubu

#Stopclaiminglagos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
loopman:

It took me a while that he is the dirty boy from Abia that treks Lagos with one bathroom slippers
The boy ehhhh.
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

Hope you can take care of yourself if things get messy tori mi o mo agbon to fe ta e pa.

People like who have you dealt with?

Probably you have met your match

I told other fools like you that I am done with them

But you bring it on

Idiot
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

“Tell us about Tinubu”

Are you alright ?

Omo ori ta

I’m done with you fools

#BringJusticeonTinubu
Local village boy, place of birth is different from place of origin. Be bold of your Potopoto Republic for once. You have mentioned Lagos here more than your father's name. Are you born throwaway?

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

Just ignore that Gala boy.

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Local village boy, place of birth is different from place of origin. Be bold of your Potopoto Republic for once. You have mentioned Lagos here more than your father's name. Are you born throwaway?

My instinct still keep telling me that the poverty in your lineage is second to non

You joined NL year 2020?
It’s either you beg alms with other moniker
Or fraud with it

Or probably just got out of secondary school and got a phone

Idiot I’m done talking to you call me your parents
#bye
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

My instinct still keep telling me that the poverty in your lineage is second to non

You joined NL year 2020?
It’s either you beg alms with other moniker
Or fraud with it

Or probably just got out of secondary school and got a phone

Idiot I’m done talking to you call me your parents
#bye
You claimed you are in Lagos
Yet your DP locations are showing Denver and Colorado. Who's now the fraud this boy?
Do you ever make use of your sense?

Do you get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

You claimed you are in Lagos
Yet your DP locations are showing Denver and Colorado. Who's now the fraud this boy?
Do you ever make use of your sense?

It’s because your stupidity don’t allow you understand who you are talking to

Check my conversation to see where I have said I am in Lagos presently

Olodo!!
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Olodo!!

So you suddenly relocated from Denver and Colorado to Lagos?
Devil must have chased you away from Colorado and Denver because he's afraid of your persistence lies

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by PIMPAR: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

Olodo!!

Issorite! After Una finish to develop Colorado and Denver.
Na Lagos Una want to develop now. Devil must be romancing your generation

2 Likes

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

Just ignore that Gala boy.

I actuality don't have any option than to ignore him.

Someone that is hiding under a false identity his whole life and also suffering from Obsessive-compulsive disorder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

So you suddenly relocated from Denver and Colorado to Lagos?
Devil must chased you away from Colorado and Denver because he's afraid of your persistence lies
You are sick?

I mean tell me where I wrote that I am in Lagos Nigeria ??presently
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
PIMPAR:

Issorite! After Una finish to develop Colorado and Denver.
Na Lagos Una want to develop now. Devil must be romancing your generation

That ipob is a born liar..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

You are sick?

I mean tell me where I wrote that I am in Lagos Nigeria ??presently

But you claimed you are paying your Tax in Lagos. This boy ehhhhhh
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by ovieigho(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

But you claimed you are paying your Tax in Lagos. This boy ehhhhhh
That’s because you are so stupid to know I run /have a business in Lagos

Lolz
Olodo
Bye

I have been speaking with daunce all these while grin grin
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
Tinubu: Traitor In Owonbe Party

https://www.nairaland.com/6165065/tinubu-traitor-owonbe-party

EastGold:

Immediately I saw owonbe instead of Owambẹ, I knew it was written by another IPOB pig.
They are bunch of illiterates

The lying ipob started the above thread about Tinubu, but the silly ipob claiming Lagos couldn't even spell Owambe,

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
ovieigho:

That’s because you are so stupid to know I run /have a business in Lagos

Lolz
Olodo
Bye
This Gala boy ehhhhh. Your helper is far away from you
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by kilonshele101(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

That ipob is a born liar..
grin grin grin

You must be a DSS officer cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

You must be a DSS officer cheesy grin

Internet don't lie or sleep.

These Igbos are dumb and lazy liars.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by OPPPS: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Internet don't lie or sleep.

These Igbos are dumb and lazy liars.

grin grin

The boy don run
Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
NaijirianKing:
The youths should remove corruption from the system entirely and make room for the people who want to better this country.

Lol. The same youths far more obsessed with paying money to vote on big brother than voting free of charge for the Senator of their ward or even Governor of their State?

The same youths whose biggest Idols are the likes of Hush Puppi and Mr.Woodberry?

Nigerian youths will get a chance to lead if they show they have the right orientation, mindset, focus and discipline to lead. This is the truth some of you don't want to face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by basty: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Go to Abia and other Eastern states to protest against your governors. Now you will know Southwest is not southeast.

Did Tinubu steal from your father? They will not ask the two Orjis in Abia, Chimaroke Nnamani,Rocha Okoeocha.Udenwa and lots of them.

Useless animal.

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
OPPPS:

The boy don run

They always do because they are all crooks and lairs, once you confront them with their lies and deceptions, they pick race.

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
@Topic.

Another Yoruba ronu thread. When I see these sort of threads I shake my head and I am sure all 'woke' Yorubas do same.

Which switched on Yoruba does not know these anti-Tinubu threads are started by hateful and bile-filled IPOBian usurpers who see Tinubu as the main stumbling block preventing an Igbo political take-over of Lagos?

Is any one dumb enough to think IPOBians, boasting the biggest and most worthless misrulers in Nigeria currently in office, are sincere advocates of good governance with their malevolent obsession with Tinubu who has no State or Federal political position currently?

Yoruba ronu.

1 Like

Re: Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta by NGpatriot: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ekweremadu is the only respondent to the motion marked FHC/ABJ/CS/284/2018.

As its sole prayer, the applicant seeks, “An interim order of this honourable court temporarily attaching/forfeiting the properties listed in Schedule B hereunder to the Federal Government on Nigeria pending the conclusion of further inquiry/investigation by the Special Presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property and/or possible arraignment of the respondent.”

Some of the properties in Schedule B, which the Federal Government urged the court to seize temporarily are at No. 11, Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate (Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782 Asokoro Extension, Abuja, and Houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja.

The properties also include, Plot 1474 Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja; Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street) Games Village, Abuja; Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

The properties said to be in London are, Flat 4 Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; and 52 Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London.

Those in Dubai are, Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; 2 Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai; Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai; Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; Apartment No. DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; and Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai.

Those in Florida, USA are said to be 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, USA; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, USA and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, USA.

http://punchng.com/fg-files-suit-to-seize-ekweremadus-22-abuja-us-dubai-houses/

On the other hand, this is their village public official and a seating senator, he's the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world.

He's right there under their nose right in their backyard, they did not ask him how a public official with no business enterprise acquired dozens of mansions all over the world, but they will kill themselves over a private citizen with known legitimate business in Lagos.

This is how mentally backward, corrupt and bigoted these Igbos are.

The only thing Ekweremadu rewarded his people with in return for their looted funds is borehole...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum / I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu / Peter Obi Gets Dragged On Twitter For Poverty Tweet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.