Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,629 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? (28159 Views)

Wives, What If Hubby Wouldn't Cooperate With You With Family Planning? / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / Wives: What will you do If you Discover Your Hubby Is Secretly Building A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? by tpia5: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
pauli coco: A beg! If ur man is beating u, beat rubbish out of him! Who born de idiot? That is what my aunt did to her husband after years of violent abuse( her bini madness kicked in eventually). He even had to go to hospital for a week and trust me he never laid hands on her after that

I guess SHE showed HIM.
Re: Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? by tpia5: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
ifyalways: what sort of question is this?
Go through the many domestic abuse threads we have in nld,it wud give u an idea of what an "average churchous nigerian model wife" would do.

Which is?
Re: Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? by ireneidiva(f): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
All i can tell you op is that men have beaten their wives to death and covered it up. Ask lawyers or ngo's.

1 Like

Re: Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 29, 2014
mamagee3:
I don't get why a normal human being would ask such a reetarded question.

Afterall, this is a question about domestic violence and shouldn't be tolerated in anyway.

So, asking such questions is an offense to me.

hey, the OP isn't the cause of your problems. Don't come online just to fester frustration. What did the Lady ever do to you, she posted on a public forum and you want to bite off her ears.. fuckiiing turn a blind eye. Ladies like you are the reason they say women are feeble minded
Re: Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
My name is blessing Koop. What every woman should do when a man abuses her is leave. He might promise never to do it again but eventually he will. Men who are violent never change and it is better to leave before your kids are exposed to it and do it to their own spouse in the future. I once had an abusive fiancé. We were doing the courtship thing and I wanted to visit him for a few weeks . Within this time of staying with him beat me more than 10 times. He was possessive, jealous and didn't even want my family to call my phone. I bought the Pepsi crate instead of coke and he poured every single Pepsi on my body. On top of this he made me clean the floor and abused me also sexually. I didn't know he was like this cause we had never spent a night together before then. Only phone calls and going out occasionally. I am now happily married to the best man ever. He hardly ever raises his voice and respects me. Please women, get jobs so u can stand alone when a man cannot be a husband to u anymore and becomes a dictator. No woman should be a punching bag.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made You Divorce Your Partner? / Why Do Pregnant Ladies Act Funny? / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.