Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday (13031 Views)

Various Ghanaian Dishes / Guys List The Dishes You Can Cook Here. / Thread For Guys Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by Bblak(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
@poster
hmmmmmmmmm I'm salivating already.
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by ssRhino: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2007
french Fries and hot dog, also noodles.
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by TOYOSI20(f): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2008
Egusi soup
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by madridguy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dear Whiteseed,

I got your PM but am sorry as I cannot access my e-mail for now so I have to mention you here, I think this is safe for us to talk as the thread is an old one.

Can you talk here?
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by Probz(m): 2:47am On Jan 19, 2017
As a guy, jollof rice, okro soup, ogbono, indomie, spaghetti/macaroni and dodo are the things that I can rock up with my eyes closed (as far as Nigerian dishes go). I dey learn sha. grin

Chicken if that counts.
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by whiteseed(m): 5:19am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=52926658]Dear Whiteseed,

I got your PM but am sorry as I cannot access my e-mail for now so I have to mention you here, I think this is safe for us to talk as the thread is an old one.

Can you talk here? I saw a comment u made in d health section.u said u knw someone who uses herbs to treat infection.pls can I hv ur number so we cud discuss better.
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by whiteseed(m): 5:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Yes
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by madridguy(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Okay but I only mention infection like toilet infection don't know about Staph. I will find out from him.

whiteseed:
Hello madridguy,u commented in d healt section about knowing sum1 who uses herbs to treat infection (staph).pls can I hv ur number so we can discuss better.tnx
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by whiteseed(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello madridguy,I meant staphylococcus.its is also a toilet infection.Pls ask him to be sure.tnx
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by madridguy(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2017
I have just discussed with him. Where do you stay and also what do you have BBM pin?

whiteseed:
Hello madridguy,I meant staphylococcus.its is also a toilet infection.Pls ask him to be sure.tnx
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by whiteseed(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2017
I'm on watsapp.08183150095
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by whiteseed(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
I have just discussed with him. Where do you stay and also what do you have BBM pin?

Lagos,dnt hv a bb pin bt on watsapp.08183150095
Re: Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
hotangel2:
What Are They?

Mine will be:

Eba, Amala, semo, american fufu (nigerian one is real hard..cheesy), american pounded yam (not the one u have to pound)
ewedu, okro, vegetable soup, sauce, stew, soup.

Rice (jollof, fried, white), Spaghetti (pasta), chicken (grilled, fried.. etc), turkey (oven), Fish (fried, boiled),
Egg, Sandwitches, plantain, beans, and everything fry-able (fries, tater-tots etc).. that's all i can think of now.

Now tell me, Ladies and Gentlemen: what are some dishes/meal/food you can cook, and be confident that they'll turn out good?

Garri and Groundut.

How to prepare: 1 cup of garri.
4 cubes of sugar
50 Naira fried groundnut
Cold water

Mix all the ingredients above and it ready to be served. The best time to eat it is during hot afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Table Etiquette- For Lefthanded People / Disgusting Cake Pictures / Good Friday: Did You Eat Meat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.