Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? (4425 Views)

. / Reasons Why Men Talk Less Than Women / Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by jkpretty(f): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Topic
I guess that's why men die early, too much bottled up stuff
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2008
OMO IBO:

see, u just confirmed what we r saying.
did u [b]really [/b]have to respond to my comment if u knew i was 'talking' for the sake of it?

thank u for hammering home my point again

my response does not prove anything at all. I chose to respond because i wanted to.  grin

As for you . . . . .  you fit into the participant section of this 'research' and you and YOU alone have proved that some men who bother to talk only manage CRAP. Congratulations!!!!!!   grin
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2008
@topic i talk oooooh can't bottle up /swallow anything.
neither my dad,brothers nor my man has complained about that so  cheesy tongue cool
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Dreloaded(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
Maybe someone can translate lawyer's rubbish into English for me, all i see is "dik this, dik that". Apparently he bats for the other team but even gay sex sef I assume should make the boy stop whining so much abi wetin

All this frustration, it's not good for the body. Dont come crying to me when you get your first heartattack

Once again you are black, health problems reign in your genes. Better calm down.

and if you are going to reply with your usual bullshit, please be more creative and less predictable. Thanks.  wink
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by almondjoy(f): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
D-reloaded:

Maybe someone can translate lawyer's rubbish into English for me, all i see is "dik this, dik that". Apparently he bats for the other team but even gay sex sef I assume should make the boy stop whining so much abi wetin

All this frustration, it's not good for the body. Dont come crying to me when you get your first heartattack

Once again you are black, health problems reign in your genes. Better calm down.

and if you are going to reply with your usual bullshit, please be more creative and less predictable. Thanks.  wink

You are bigger and better than this anyday, anytime.  Just walk honey and don't look back at this thread.  Nothing of merit here to discuss! kiss
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Prince22(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
women need recharge cards to call other boy friend
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Dreloaded(f): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
No be the slowpoke's fault. Just because I agreed with him abit in the Val's day thread, his head is now swollen and he thinks he can yarn any kind agbero garbage. Oloshi

anyway You're right AJ  kiss
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Bblak(f): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2008
There's no crime in talking too much in relationship as long as you are not fast becoming a nag or being unreasonableThere should be room for expression
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by lawyer(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2008
D-reloaded:

and if you are going to reply with your usual bullshit, please be more creative and less predictable. Thanks. wink

Kai! e pain me say i no de online when you yan this crap. I swear, na God save you you this winch. As you no understand english, e be like say make i de yan for wafi since your too block headed to understand english and you probably failed your English WAEC 5 Times. ( That na even if you don write WAEC sef) grin

Secondly which one be your own say i be black boy? You de talk as if say you be oyinbo and God no go let winch like you be oyinbo. I de suspect say you be afin or probably say you fall for hot water when them born you, hence your coke and fanta bleach bodi, Kolo

As i retrierated earlier on, twits like you ought to be bitched slapped for opening your mouths too wide to spew crap. May be i was wrong. A slap is too mild for a big dick sucking lip chick like you. You deserve 3 bare back knucle blows on those fat lips of your to turn them to mattrass finally.

Just because i de play with you before na im you de call me oloshi. Na your papa wey born animal like you na hin be oloshi.

E be like say you don suck the prick wey de your mouth finish and your in desperate need of another one. I know say e too small for your mouth but abeg try manage am. Oloshi! grin
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

my response does not prove anything at all. I chose to respond because i wanted to. grin

As for you . . . . . you fit into the participant section of this 'research' and you and YOU alone have proved that some men who bother to talk only manage CRAP. Congratulations!!!!!! grin

e yaaaaaaaa!
stupidity on the prowl. see wetin night school do u.

i insist on going through the thread starters questions again. stop making urself sound like a fool.
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2008
OMO IBO:

e yaaaaaaaa!
stupidity on the prowl. see wetin night school do u.

i insist on going through the thread starters questions again. stop making yourself sound like a fool.

am sorry . . . . .  was that English you were trying to type outshocked  shocked  shocked

I know the only institution are aware of is night school. One can only express thoughts of the things they are well conversant about. Dont feel bad about that. At least you made it into school anyhow.

Like I said before, . . . . i make my choices and i decided to wash you down till i get bored. So don't comfort yourself thinking that because am talking to you means you have got something interesting or intellectual to say.  wink

I just enjoy showing you off to be the headless chicken you really are!  grin
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

am sorry . . . . . was that English you were trying to type out? shocked shocked shocked

I know the only institution are aware of is night school. One can only express thoughts of the things they are well conversant about. Dont feel bad about that. At least you made it into school anyhow.

Like I said before, . . . . i make my choices and i decided to wash you down till i get bored. So don't comfort yourself thinking that because am talking to you means you have got something interesting or intellectual to say. wink

I just enjoy showing you off to be the headless chicken you really are! grin

i believe ur an intelligent female but u choose to act like stupid.
im going to have to end our fun here.

i can only wish u the best in whatever u have chosen which appears to be 'sheer ignorance and daftness'

Good luck!
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by opuro(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2008
women talk too much in a relationship because
most of them will be  asking for this and that at all times
the man will be calculating how much it will cost him at all times

YOU DONT TALK TOO MUCH WHEN YOU ARE ALWAYS CALCULATING HOW MUCH!
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2008
OMO IBO:

i believe your an intelligent female but u choose to act like stupid.
im going to have to end our fun here.

i can only wish u the best in whatever u have chosen which appears to be 'sheer ignorance and daftness'

Good luck!

Thank you. grin
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Dagods(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2012
@lawyer u r 2 mouthed,,Boko haram,,,,,+,,Mend,,,,= Hell fire Chikena,
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 12, 2018
opuro:
women talk too much in a relationship because
most of them will be  asking for this and that at all times
the man will be calculating how much it will cost him at all times

YOU DONT TALK TOO MUCH WHEN YOU ARE ALWAYS CALCULATING HOW MUCH!

grin
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Lazboy: 6:20am On Oct 12, 2018
lawyer:

Duh!

Is that too hard for you to understand? Women dont think before they talk and when they talk, the rubbish that spews from their mouths is just incredibly ludicrious to comprehend. Their tongues always set the stage for arguments, Fights,jealously, gossip, more gossip and still more gossip. Even eve in the bible spoke with the snake that landed mankind in trouble till date.

To me, their mouths are only good for one thing and one thing only and that's to give a fantastic Mouth Action and nothing more.

They can be so irritating when they talk especially when they are whinning, nagging, fussing about the tiniest of issues that frankly doesnt make any iota of sense. I wish they could invent some form of remote control to just SHUT 'EM UP for good whenever they want to say something unpalatably stupid.

Its even worse when they get into their grumpy mood swing or period and then you see the imbecility of women when they talk and they confuse it with free speech!
You're a genius! You took these words right outta my mouth
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by Zingtim: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
In this time of isolation, the saving grace is to Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. Ask me how on WhatsApp 07065752518
Re: Why Women Talk So Much And Men Talk So Little In A Relationship? by adexpa(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mostly, women talks more than men n it is so because women are verbally structured while men are logically structured.
Men are to act proactively in any situation; men are to ease tensions n not to add fire and that is why they are structured logically in order to always take time before responding in any case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again / How To Be A Bad Boy In 8 Easy Steps / PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.