Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,550 members, 7,865,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want (991 Views)

Reasons Girls Can Have Sex And Still Be Virgins / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
I know this doesn't apply to every lady, but most Ladies tend to possess these characters.

1. If you give her sex, she will say you're after her body. If you don't, she will say you're not man enough.

2. If you give her money frequently she'll call you a mugu. If you don't she'll tag you a stingy man, forgetting that it takes a beggar to know a stingy person.

3. If you're very caring, she will take you for granted; if you don't care much, she will say you don't love her.

4. If you always call her, she will feel you're disturbing her. But if you don't, she'll say you're cheating on her.

5. If you dress very well and neat always, they will suspect you're a play boy. If you don't, they'll say you're broke and dirty.

6. If you're quiet, she'll say you're too boring. If you're not, they will say you're too noisy.
What do you ladies want?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by englishmart(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
wink wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by chatinent: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Whatever happened to being single.

I'm handsome and comfortable and don't have a girlfriend and guess what? I'm still alive.

Yawns.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by Dreadlock69(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
The above topic
Everything needs to be balanced
God gave us two ears and one mouth
Listen more talk less
You won't be tagged boring nor lousy
Abeg be yourself
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by virginprincess(f): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
chatinent:
Whatever happened to being single.

I'm handsome and comfortable and don't have a girlfriend and guess what? I'm still alive.

Yawns.
Help me ask him o, since nigeria girls don't know what they want stay away from them na,must you go into a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Op you're right though,, but it applies to everybody,,,,,,, we human being cannot be satisfied,,,,,,,,cool
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by Ugaboy: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
o.p i sell premium sense
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by BigDawsNet: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
When you meet the right person... Everything will just workout perfect for you both... No complain, no much argument

Everything will click easily... smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by tobechi74: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Na waoooo
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by Liposure: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
You cant satisfy everybody
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by IamPlato(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Of Everything You Listed Be The Later Of 1234 but Be The Former Of 5 and 6
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by oluwatobi43301: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
You cant satisfy Everyone
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Since the very day I understood how humans behave, I was tempted to develop that hatred. But I have come to realise that we are just imperfect. That's what makes us human anyway. So, seeing stuffs like this don't freak me. Just don't things to please people at your own detriment.
Re: 6 Reasons Girls Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
englishmart:
I know this doesn't apply to every lady, but most Ladies tend to possess these characters.

1. If you give her sex, she will say you're after her body. If you don't, she will say you're not man enough.

2. If you give her money frequently she'll call you a mugu. If you don't she'll tag you a stingy man, forgetting that it takes a beggar to know a stingy person.

3. If you're very caring, she will take you for granted; if you don't care much, she will say you don't love her.

4. If you always call her, she will feel you're disturbing her. But if you don't, she'll say you're cheating on her.

5. If you dress very well and neat always, they will suspect you're a play boy. If you don't, they'll say you're broke and dirty.

6. If you're quiet, she'll say you're too boring. If you're not, they will say you're too noisy.
What do you ladies want?
Too many sense in one post how come?

(1) (Reply)

The Way These Mark Zuckerberg. Disabled Facebook. Is Getting Me.. / Girls, Why Do You Get Angrier When Your Guy Walks Out On You During An Argument / Insider Shares Shocking Facts Why Anita Okoye Wants To Divorce Rude Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.