Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,561 members, 7,865,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

You are very stupid
small boy,carry wahala from here
Re: . by Pancakeey(f): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are the one that dont think before you type.

The man has 2.3 million followers on Instagram and Nigerians begging him for money everday until he got arrested.

Many people on internet were shouting free hushpuppy, that shows their support. Many wanted to be like him.
Would you get out of my sight you this illiterate.

So because I’m following someone makes the person my role model??

Mumu talk
Re: . by FanOfMyself: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
zzor, you are trying so hard to become a controversial moniker here. But this thread is so so annoying especially to those of us who have suffered either directly or indirectly from unwarranted police brutality! If you had made a thread about romance or men or relationships as you usually do, I won't have bothered commenting because I think you really seek attention online here. But this issue of SARS is a sensitive one and affects majority of common Nigerians either directly or indirectly! I remember driving with my dad sometime ago and a hungry looking police man stopped us and after checking the papers and stuffs, he was looking for any trivial reason to extort. My dad got pissed and told him off and he insulted my dad in my presence... Our police architecture and everything about it needs overhauling and this protest is a means to get that. I am a software engineer and I do have colleagues whom I work with remotely outside the shores of this country. Who knows what SARS would do if they come across a young chap like me.
Think it through before you post it!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
FanOfMyself:
zzor, you are trying so hard to become a controversial moniker here. But this thread is so so annoying especially to those of us who have suffered either directly or indirectly from unwarranted police brutality! If you had made a thread about romance or men or relationships as you usually do, I won't have bothered commenting because I think you really seek attention online here. But this issue of SARS is a sensitive one and affects majority of common Nigerians either directly or indirectly! I remember driving with my dad sometime ago and a hungry looking police man stopped us and after checking the papers and stuffs, he was looking for any trivial reason to extort. My dad got pissed and told him off and he insulted my dad in my presence... Our police architecture and everything about it needs overhauling and this protest is a means to get that. I am a software engineer and I do have colleagues whom I work with remotely outside the shores of this country. Who knows what SARS would do if they come across a young chap like me.
Think it through before you post it!
in my post,i talked about same thing you are pointing out,good response from you though.Im not controversial,just that a lot of people don't like me here
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pancakeey:

Would you get out of my sight you this illiterate.

So because I’m following someone makes the person my role model??

Mumu talk

yes. you become who you admire.

i know you are not smart, so i wont brother explaining common sense to you.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

yes. you become who you admire.

i know you are not smart, so i wont brother explaining common sense to you.
i don't know what her anger is all about,always ready to fight,i choose to ignore her because I'm a peaceful person and hates fighting people here.im all for peace
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
in my post,i talked about same thing you are pointing out,good response from you though.Im not controversial,just that a lot of people don't like me here
I have a piece of advice for you and it's your choice to either heed to it or discard it: use your time wisely. You're always in the romance section of this forum creating meaningless and irrelevant threads, commenting as though you're not psychologically sound. It's as though your life now revolves around this forum. Do you have a job? Are you up to 16? If you have a job, you won't be doing all these. Explore other sections of this forum and learn to comment wisely. You really need to make good use of your time in order to avoid regrets in future.

1 Like

Re: . by Jack005(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hey girl! You are 20,dont you think you are better of using your time well than creating controversial threads on nairaland?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I've a piece of advice for you and it's your choice to either heed to it or discard it: use your time wisely. You're always in the romance section of this forum creating meaningless and irrelevant threads, commenting as though you're not psychologically sound. It's as though your life now revolves around this forum. Do you have a job? Are you up to 16? If you have a job, you won't be doing all these. You really need to make good use of your time in order to avoid regrets in future.
my future is secured,worry about yours.I know who you are,rubbish.Fake yahoo boy,when you are done using this moniker,come up with another one. rubbish
Re: . by FanOfMyself: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Do you know that even though we claim that this is a faceless forum and we are just catching fun and what we put up here doesn't depict our real life character and values... it's not entirely true! Without being aware of it, what we post and comment on here can be used to gauge us offline. Though one might not get the actual picture, but he may not be far from it when he reads through a romancelander's posts/threads on here. One a side note, We never can tell how things might turn up. Don't know why I feel like talking to you like this, maybe it's because I read somewhere that you are 20
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jack005:
Hey girl! You are 20,dont you think you are better of using your time well than creating controversial threads on nairaland?
Dont worry about me
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
my future is secured,worry about yours.I know who you are,rubbish.Fake yahoo boy,when you are done using this moniker,come up with another one. rubbish
I actually expected this from you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Dont worry about me
Someone else has told you something similar.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Do you know that even though we claim that this is a faceless forum and we are just catching fun and what we put up here doesn't depict our real life character and values... it's not entirely true! Without being aware of it, what we post and comment on here can be used to gauge us offline. Though one might not get the actual picture, but he may not be far from it when he reads through a romancelander's posts/threads on here. One a side note, We never can tell how things might turn up. Don't know why I feel like talking to you like this, maybe it's because I read somewhere that you are 20
Dont worry about me dear,i'm OK
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Someone else has told you something similar.
I don't take people's advice here,just few exceptions.fake human
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
I don't take people's advice here,just few exceptions.fake human
Lol, I'm not fighting with you. I just advised you cos I usually see your comments. Stop deluding yourself thinking I'm someone else. You really need to grow up.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
grammarnazi2:

Lol, I'm not fighting with you. I just advised you cos I usually see your comments. Stop deluding yourself thinking I'm someone else. You really need to grow up.
mtcheww
Re: . by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
i don't know what her anger is all about,always ready to fight,i choose to ignore her because I'm a peaceful person and hates fighting people here.im all for peace

Independent thinking is a deficiency among followers. people like her just follow the crowd.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Independent thinking is a deficiency among followers. people like her just follow the crowd.
exactly
Re: . by MrCork: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
exactly

...exactly. its national dont were bra day this month...can u quicklyplease show me prove u ain't wereing bra please...juss a quick flash please..only me. Please hurry & tanks smiley
Re: . by OGWILLS123: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Everwhere Nigerian are a mess.

Many Nigerians youths role models are yahoo Yahoo boys and drug dealers.

How is this Yahoo affecting Nigeria economically undecided
Is it worst than north Korea that stole 2.5 billion dollars
to build their nuclear weapon undecided

Go get a life and stop typing nonsense everywhere sad
Re: . by OGWILLS123: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Everwhere Nigerian are a mess.

Many Nigerians youths role models are yahoo Yahoo boys and drug dealers.

Re: . by OGWILLS123: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.I'm yet to see the likes of Elo Umeh,Uche Pedro,Seun Osewa,Wale Tinubu,Mike Adenuga jnr,The Monipulo's, Wahab Folawiyo jnr,Miss Zzor and their likes in this protest,all I see is Davido, Buna boy, yahoo boys and internet fraudsters.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?
Empty skull angry
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Was hushpuppy not the role model of many Nigerians
Dang u're so daft. What many nigerians?.. Many nigerians dont know hushpuppy until his arrest nd some that knew him thought he made money clean.. So niggi dead that shii
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dang u're so daft. What many nigerians?.. Many nigerians dont know hushpuppy until his arrest nd some that knew him thought he made money clean.. So niggi dead that shii
shhhhhh,hes hitting the nail on the head
Re: . by Silentgroper(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pancakeey:

Many Nigerians?? We have over 10 million youths in Nigeria and you’re here generalizing it. I don’t know where you got this fruitless claim to back up your nonsense, but there are many Nigerian youths who never looked up to hush puppi in fact, most of them were against what he did.

It’s not anyone’s fault that you’ve chosen to remain in the dark.

So I’ll ask again why don’t you think before you type?
Apt
Re: . by zexy2030(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, I don't want SARS to end because it keeps criminals,yahoo boys,thiefs,ritualists,irresponsible men in check.Those young men you see clamouring and protesting against SARS are very irresponsible men who got something up their sleeves,just a few responsible one's fell victim to SARS unfortunately.I'm yet to see the likes of Elo Umeh,Uche Pedro,Seun Osewa,Wale Tinubu,Mike Adenuga jnr,The Monipulo's, Wahab Folawiyo jnr,Miss Zzor and their likes in this protest,all I see is Davido, Buna boy, yahoo boys and internet fraudsters.My own campaign #Don'tEndSars# begins soon.By the way,who missed me here? where are my darlings,virginprincess,fati2001,mariangeles,mynd44,lalasticlala,seun?
Do you know how many girls were raped by SARS members. Criminal checks shouldn't be over ruled though but total police reform. Honestly zzor, u sound like an overprotected child. You may not understand that innocent lives that were lost due to false accusation by SARS members and instant killing of their victims. SARS extorts too.

1 Like

Re: . by Liposure: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Me i'm for endsars. My people have suffered enough from this dreaded police unit. We cant continue to endure the atrocities of these guys for how long. Sars has caused more harm than good in our society. If they are not checking your phone, they are harassing you as a suspected yahooboy. You have a car they believe you re fraudulent, you wear nice clothes, they suspect you all in a bid to extort you. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Silentgroper:

when you tell the truth the evil ones abuse and cause.

You claim many Nigerians dont know Hushpuppy when everyday every blogs in nigeria carried his news when he was flexing.

Why are you a lair.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
zexy2030:

Do you know how many girls were raped by SARS members. Criminal checks shouldn't be over ruled though but total police reform. Honestly zzor, u sound like an overprotected child. You may not understand that innocent lives that were lost due to false accusation by SARS members and instant killing of their victims. SARS extorts too.
i acknowledged that in my post already,but I still have a point,Nigerian youths(especially men) have become too notorious and criminally inclined.SARS were never like this

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

when you tell the truth the evil ones abuse and cause.

You claim many Nigerians dont know Hushpuppy when everyday every blogs in nigeria carried his news when he was flexing.

Why are you a lair.
Hes a renowned lier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
OGWILLS123:

How is this Yahoo affecting Nigeria economically undecided
Is it worst than north Korea that stole 2.5 billion dollars
to build their nuclear weapon undecided

Go get a life and stop typing nonsense everywhere sad

Didnt naira marley came out to say if yahoo stop, many nigerians on the street will go broke

every Nigerian musicians have sang praises about yahoo boys

so stop acting like you dont know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Never Love Again! / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (man Sucking Lady's Oranges Edition) / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.