Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

“if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph (1314 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
“If You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Photo Of His ‘Official Wife’

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo is on Davido once again and has reacted to his plans to marry his fiancee, Chioma.
Recently, Davido disclosed why Chioma’s wedding couldn’t come off this year however he stated vividly in a video circulating online that Chioma will be the one he would marry because she is the most beautiful woman in the world who looks out for everyone.

READ ALSO: She Caught Her Husband Sleeping With A 17 Years Old Girl, SEE What She Did To The Girl
However, Kemi who has always been attacking the DMW Boss is here again with another gist about him. Reacting to Davido’s intentions to marry Chioma, Kemi alleged that the popular Nigerian singer is officially married to one Hermadine Salman-Adekeke and backed her statement with a marriage certificate she has.

In a series tweets, Kemi shared a photo of the alleged wife and wrote;

Davido no need to shout. If you dare, pls MARRY CHIOMA ROWLAND NOW. Heard your fans said I won’t sleep for a week. FEM that idea Hermadine Salman-Adekeke will BEHEAD you! Fear that padlock. I have your marriage certificate. You’re already married naw?

Chioma Rowland has no idea that if Davido EVER marries her she will be in a polygamous marriage. Mumu of the highest order. Hermadine is the official wife. I told you that February 2020. Hermadine posted hers in June after I obtained their marriage license in ATL 2019 FEMS

Lalasticlala mynd4
https://www.ghgossip.com/if-you-dare-marry-chioma-kemi-olunloyo-warns-davido-again-as-she-exposes-photo-of-his-official-wife/

Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Obichukwuu: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Imortal001: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
ok
Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Damikjay(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
this woman is just seeking attention from the masses
Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Damikjay(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2020

Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

This one is an example of a destined internet nincompoop. She lacks sense. She should focus on better things than eavesdropping on other people's affairs.
Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Wawelexy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wettin concern this woman?

Choima self know say she be second wife, so STFU
Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
Mad woman
Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Davido should never reply dis mad woman
Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by robosky02(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Chii59:
Mad woman

Its just an advice
Re: “if You Dare, Marry Chioma” – Kemi Olunloyo Warns Davido Again As She Exposes Ph by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Iya elenugboro ! Please shut your smelly trap old hag !

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Be Saved From A Bank. Please Advice / In Your Past Relationship, Were You Impeached Or You Stepped Down / My Terrible Confession - Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.