Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,464 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? (4365 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Kranediggy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
How does relationships without money survives?i know there are still very few good ladies/men out there who are into relationships with no financial backing.Please I want to know where such relationships derive their joy from?How is their happy moments like? What keeps them going and not tired?Do they laugh in such relationships?if yes, what could be the reason for their laughter? Please nobody should insult me,i only asked some harmless questions.
Money is relavant, but true happiness in a relationship is not determined by money. Its better to be with some1 u love; who loves u too, as long as both couple have same goals, they can achieve their dreams together. Forget the fake ass social media glamourous relationships, even people with money get bored & leave a relationship 'cause the true love they want ain't there. It takes true love & some money to enjoy a relationship, not every man is Adeleke, Otedola or Dangote. Look out for love instead, unless u love money more

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kranediggy:
Money is relavant, but true happiness in a relationship is not determined by money. Its better to be with some1 u love; who loves u too, as long as both couple have same goals, they can achieve their dreams together. Forget the fake ass social media glamourous relationships, even people with money get bored & leave a relationship 'cause the true love they want ain't there. It takes true love & some money to enjoy a relationship, not every man is Adeleke, Otedola or Dangote. Look out for love instead, unless u love money more
what is love without money?wake up from your dreams
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Kranediggy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
Money love you?
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Kranediggy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
LOL...Money love you?
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
Horse->,shit angry
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Kranediggy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
People like you don't last in relationships, that's 'cause you'll still see someone richer than your partner and go after him. Damn! You must be a Financial Woman (fake love crooner/pretender) gon! No abuse intended, am saying what am seeing...

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nothing like gold digger! Broke men use the term to make ladies look like a "leech" while we all can agree no one wants to live a miserable life in the name of love!
They refer a lady wanting a financially comfortable partner gold diggers but these same men will marry a white corpse for money or green card!! My boyfriend knows i love money nd told me himself if he was broke this relationship wouldn't work out! Love is sweet o not meant for broke boys that can't afford to feed themselves!
you are so right,we are all in the gold digging business together,its no more a woman's thing.How do you want your chicken,roasted or fried?
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
grammarnazi2:

You don't have to do that. Admit insulting me and apologize. You don't have to change your original intentions cos I reported you. What's the meaning of rottencorpse? Why do you feel I have anything to do with that moniker?
He told me he owns this moniker and I believe you are the one,stop trying too hard
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kranediggy:
People like you don't last in relationships, that's 'cause you'll still see someone richer than your partner and go after him. Damn! You must be a Financial Woman (fake love crooner/pretender) gon! No abuse intended, am saying what am seeing...
Abuse? no ooo, you are right sef but wrong on the part where you wrote that I'll go after someone richer than my partner
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Kranediggy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=94915519]Abuse? no ooo, you are right sef but wrong on the part where you wrote that I'll go after someone richer than my partner[quote] Are you sure you know what you want baby?
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
[quote author=Kranediggy post=94915708][/quote]most of you don't understand my post
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Eagba:
you as the female, why not work hard and bring atleast 40% of the expected budget for a good , time ,life or travel. and allow the guy to do the rest.
you and who wants to be sharing percentage?please don't just provoke me with this comment,what is wrong with you men of these days,cant you work hard and take care of your woman and family without leeching on her? yet you want total submission and respect but you want to be sharing percentage when it comes to responsibility,mtcheww.I give it to our fathers,they are the real men,their wives only assist them willingly
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
attention-hungry bimbo don change profile pic, create dumb thread again. smiley

the hustle for client is real..

**leaves thread

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by odinson1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
you and who wants to be sharing percentage?please don't just provoke me with this comment,what is wrong with you men of these days,cant you work hard and take care of your woman and family without leeching on her? yet you want total submission and respect but you want to be sharing percentage when it comes to responsibility,mtcheww.I give it to our fathers,they are the real men,their wives only assist them willingly

This woman do you even know what ' leeching ' and parasitism are?

The point is,work hard and have your own money,stop broke shaming guys while you yourself are broke
A man and woman have equal roles to play in a relationship,nothing like the man alone has to provide for the family
that's complete bullshit

2 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Eagba(m): 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Zzor:
lol such venom. your last sentence just elaborated my whole point. lol babe work hard so you can SUPPORT your man n inside of you, you will truly n truly Know that you deserve every penny he spends on you. one more thing i have this feeling that you have a good mind inside of you, tho you like the drama n attention you are getting. but you still want to be a strong good woman n not an empty slay queen

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by MrCork: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
How does relationships without money survives?i know there are still very few good ladies/men out there who are into relationships with no financial backing.Please I want to know where such relationships derive their joy from?How is their happy moments like? What keeps them going and not tired?Do they laugh in such relationships?if yes, what could be the reason for their laughter? Please nobody should insult me,i only asked some harmless questions.

well..I simply pay for punnnny wit student union discount card...that way u save moiney! cheesy
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2020
the thing is not being without money...it's if ur partner is satisfied with what and who u are at the moment...money will be involved but is it enough??,is there need for more??...yes!!
can we do this together.
unity speaks louder

I hope I meet someone I can satisfy and hope for support

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 14, 2020
kaynacy:
the thing is not being without money...it's if ur partner is satisfied with what and who u are at the moment...money will be involved but is it enough??,is there need for more??...yes!!
can we do this together.
unity speaks louder

I hope I meet someone I can satisfy and hope for support

Amen,,,,,,�❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Tabasco23:
oh most Nigerians don't do open relationships, well everyone is different
a situation where ur girlfriend has 3 or more guys with two sugar daddies by the side what do u call such a realtionship? cheesy
most nigerians do practice open relationship without them knowing they are doing it grin
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 14, 2020
LINTUNE:
lemme tell u something...would u prefer a dangote who is a typical narcicist , thats beats u up and gives u no attention or care but showers u with so much money, or alex ekubo, who is a hustling guy, trying his best, but he loves u and adores u so much?...the main thing is that, both partner shouldn't be paupers , atleast u guys should be able to afford the basic things of life without stress...its only poor ppl that will always believe money is the ultimate in this life, whereas this same money was made by we humans, ....so let's be realistic, u end up with a terrible partner that's so rich nd generous, yet, u live a miserable life?, whts the gain?..
gbam!
if money was the ultimate thing in life and money was the thing that gave u ultimate happiness then rich ppl wouldnt be committing suicides cheesy and neither would rich ppl be getting divorced.Money is good cos with money u can purchase what u want but when u obsesses too much about money then it will become a problem in ur life.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by LINTUNE(m): 5:51am On Oct 14, 2020
lefulefu:
gbam!
if money was the ultimate thing in life and money was the thing that gave u ultimate happiness then rich ppl wouldnt be committing suicides cheesy and neither would rich ppl be getting divorced.Money is good cos with money u can purchase what u want but when u obsesses too much about money then it will become a problem in ur life.
exactly bro .
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2020
LINTUNE:
exactly bro .
keep deceiving yourselves
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by zakkyzakes: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
yeah we humans go round decieving ourselves like shit money a'int everything according to uncle lelefu excess of everyting z bad but damn u gotta have money no kidding its like when you wanna buy a car u wanna have those feelings of owning a car but u can't even feed urself 3/2square meal a day u went ahead broke the bank bought it cruised it for a few weeks then the time for servicing comes and you're like but i serviced it last month what's up with the damn car again well u complied borrowed some cash from peeps coupled wit fuel expense this went on prolly for 5months trust me the car/relationsip z gon end up in the garage that if he's got one bottom line work hard and make some cash phew!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by GreatMage: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:

You need to leave this caged society and enter the western world and beyond...

We are not just suffering in economical and financial matters but also in mentality...

I was shocked! And then I wept cry

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by GreatMage: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
lefulefu:
gbam!

The most sensible and perfect explanation...

What they don't understand is that money is a means to an end!

True happiness is from within..
I am not saying or supporting suffering together mentality but at least you don't have to be in 30 billion gang to achieve your happiness...

The problem with our ladies is that they are influenced with social media and peer influence especially in the case of western lifestyle...

What they don't understand is that the way the whites think and plan their lives and the way a typical black thinks and plan his are different...

Very different!

No one wants to suffer but when you take money as the ultimate goal then you become a price in the auction called life; who goes to the highest bidder...
You sell yourself for it and enslave your will!
Then comes "had I know"

The problem lies in the mentality of our people!

PS: In the western world, men and women actually share the bills equally...

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
GreatMage:

You need to leave this caged society and enter the western world and beyond...

We are not just suffering in economical and financial matters but also in mentality...

I was shocked! And then I wept cry
keep weeping
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Liposure: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Money is important no doubt but shouldn't be too important. Of course, money makes things easy/earn you respect. Money sweetens the relationship but it will never make her love you-relationship is more about the intangible than the tangible

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
lefulefu:
a situation where ur girlfriend has 3 or more guys with two sugar daddies by the side what do u call such a realtionship? cheesy
most nigerians do practice open relationship without them knowing they are doing it grin
I'm in Nigeria and she's not why would I not let be in an open relationship, bitches be Hot...... Not sure if this made sense
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by GreatMage: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
keep weeping

Sigh
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 15, 2020
grin grin
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by phazotron(m): 6:20am On Oct 15, 2020
lefulefu:
do u have to be rich to be getting nice treats? cheesy
na wao cheesy
if u want to enjoy urself it must not be in sheraton hotels and towers
there are nice affordable places that someone can have a nice time
Pls note
this no mean i dey support wreathed living
money is important yes but to obsessesing over it na im dey dangerous

Na yahoo boys customer she be

We won't be surprised if we see news that zzor ran mad after a venza dropped her at ajah bus stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance To Death, Happening Right Now / Help! My Life Is Just Too Peaceful. / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.