Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? (4372 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies Can You Do Relationship Were You Have To Sometime Pay Part The Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2020
phazotron:

Na yahoo boys customer she be

We won't be surprised if we see news that zzor ran mad after a venza dropped her at ajah bus stop
i wish you what you wish for me,im not easily carried away by anything,no yahoo boy can ever come close,im not careless
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by VictoriaOJ(f): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2020
My name is Victoria, I acquired a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics.
I specialize in tutoring Mathematics and other subjects. I'm also an expert in teaching young children and adults how to read and write.
Location is Abuja Only.
Contact me if you're in need of my service ���
victoriachidinma948@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
How does relationships without money survives?i know there are still very few good ladies/men out there who are into relationships with no financial backing.Please I want to know where such relationships derive their joy from?How is their happy moments like? What keeps them going and not tired?Do they laugh in such relationships?if yes, what could be the reason for their laughter? Please nobody should insult me,i only asked some harmless questions.

Contentment plays a major role is such relationships. There are people who are constantly been pleased and impressed with money in their relationships who are still unhappy because they are not content and always want more, they compare themselves way too much and forget the factor of time and growth.

Happiness is tied to money bt also tied to contentment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by czarr(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nothing like gold digger! Broke men use the term to make ladies look like a "leech" while we all can agree no one wants to live a miserable life in the name of love!
They refer a lady wanting a financially comfortable partner gold diggers but these same men will marry a white corpse for money or green card!! My boyfriend knows i love money nd told me himself if he was broke this relationship wouldn't work out! Love is sweet o not meant for broke boys that can't afford to feed themselves!
Lol....your boyfriend told you if he was broke the relationship wouldn't work out and you were probably there smiling like a goat , you didn't know it was a jab thrown at you and your loyalty.

I guess if he gets married to you in future and faces financial hard times the marriage would not work out too.smh

that's not love....that's pretend love.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by chatinent: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2020
It does.

Where both parties are working.
Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by kenodrill: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
How does relationships without money survives?i know there are still very few good ladies/men out there who are into relationships with no financial backing.Please I want to know where such relationships derive their joy from?How is their happy moments like? What keeps them going and not tired?Do they laugh in such relationships?if yes, what could be the reason for their laughter? Please nobody should insult me,i only asked some harmless questions.

No relationship can survive without money.

1 Like

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zzor:

Only fools say "love is blind"
True love can see even the hidden things that are not visible to foolish people. Money only nourishes happiness it can't buy it. For relationship to last through thick and thin both parties must prove to be responsible.
For almost two years after catching me my guy was jobless but he is just that naughty fly i can't keep off my sight. Even when wealthy suitors come to take his place he keeps in touch reminding me of those naughty things he always do to tickle my soul. It came to a time i just have to think of ways to pay him off, but he picked up and started all over again. Then a friend of mine tried to take advantage, that's the time i came out openly that he has become a part of me that i can't just let go. The rest is now STORY STORY STORY, we're both getting older now but he still remains that naughty guy i just love having around me always.
YES we're ok now thanks to his perseverance i don't know where i'll be by now
Money is good but both of you have to work together to make, maintain and sustain whatever will keep the relationship going!

4 Likes

Re: How Do Relationship Without Money Survive? by SavageResponse(m): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Zzor:

No relationship can survive without money in Nigeria...Period!

By the way, I thought they said you're a man, why have you not removed the "f" from your moniker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: She Said / What Are The Things Women Like Most In Men? / Name Three Words That Will Humilate Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.