Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic (14252 Views)

FG To Remove Electricity Subsidy, Current Tariff Rates Unrealistic - Onanuga / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Seyi Makinde Slashes Oyo’s ‘Unrealistic’ N285bn Budget, Signs N103bn (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Openbusiness: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2020
The budget is now over N13 trillion. Every year they keep increasing the budget with nothing to show for it. Imagine capital expenditure is just about under 20% of the budget. Where did Abaribe get his 29% calculated from?

13,000,000,000,000 / 10% (or X 0.1)
= 1,300,000,000,000 = 1.3 trillion

1.3 trillion X 2 = N2.6 trillion = 20% of the budget

Capital expenditure = N2.083 trillion, which is therefore far smaller, nearly by half a trillion naira smaller than 20% of the budget.
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by telkevog(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Even when he stood as surety for Nnamdi "COWARD" Kanu,he made some "sense"...
See this one!

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Kingrefreshed: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2020
TA4TA4:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/2021-budget-is-unrealistic-says-abaribe

By the time Buhari and his Fellow Robbers finish with Nigeria,wetin go remain go be Eria.
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by ariesbull: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu..

See this stupid kid..."You must be Yoruba"..

Lazy Brain!
Now you learnt well
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by SmartPolician: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Have you perused the Budget Proposal?
Are you good with your accounts/numbers?
When Ekweremadu was Deputy Senate President,what was the percentage impact in one budget cycle

Do you understand that ALL senators now from Abia have at a time ruled Abia..WHAT DID THEY DO TO MAKE PROGRESS IN ABIA

This one called Abaribe is one I know ONE ON ONE..He knows me BY MY NAME..All he knows is MONEY while he goes on speaking English..

This people's problem now is just basically a Buhari that has spoiled most of their chopping "shows"...No bribing to pass budget again naa..Budget padding is almost becoming a thing of the past.. Constituency Projects now are being monitored by a Special Unit that was just Gazzetted..

When you allow politicians steal,you won't have complaints...

O' boy, go sleep.

Constituency project is unconstitutional.

If Buhari is serious about governance, it will be removed at once.

The man is just there for an ego trip.

This country sucks!
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by 4four(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked Out of 13.08 trillions naira budget only 2.083 trillions is meant for capital projects
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by nairaman66(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2020
“I have been very worried about the way we are going in terms of borrowing. I am concerned about the loan being given by China. They will not let you go off any of the debt because all the monies are for specific projects and if they are not done they take over,” he said.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Elvinci101: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

The Director Generals,South East Branch of the WAILING WAILERS have opened the floor.

The party can henceforth proceed!!!

USELESS IDIOTIC Abaribe...IPOB Leader..

Someone that has NEVER tried to make Abia state a place better than when he met it as deputy governor,is talking..

Just because his THIEVING PDP isn't on seat.

You're the most useless human being on planet earth. Envy and Tribalism kee you there!

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by wPrymHORIZON(f): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Because it's so much padded. Remove the pads and see it's very realistic.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Dave0116(m): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2020
telkevog:
Bro that's not the issue. Politics aside, Abaribe is an Economist and is giving you a realistic analysis. I hope they listen to him sha.
Their troubles.
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by SmartPolician: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:
If the country sucks for you as you are obviously frustrated,CHECK THE Bleep OUT....

Go to Malaysia and do yahoo..

Little hungry unthinking LAZY DOLT!

Keep quiet
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Elvinci101: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Thunderbird nyor nsi n'enu isi gi..

Kitikpa lacha otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Envy

Who are you this WRETCHED UNTHINKING IPOB to envy..WAS YOUR LATE WRETCHED ILLITERATE FATHER MAD?INA AYI ALA

AWUM OKE IGBO!!!

Tribalism

I need to slap you this silly kid!!!

Tri

God save you because you're nwafor
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Blackmann001: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2020
Dave0116:
He should move a motion to reduce their salaries so it can be realistic...... Then I'll take them serious grin

.....dt is the only things u can think..?

Well,nairaland get una plenty

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by daddytime(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2020
The only realistic thing on that budget is the #128b allocated for 500 rubber stamps, while 30+b was allocated to cater to the needs of over 200m people's health care.

#EndLegislathieves
#EndNass

I and my children's future are indebted to China, yet, our pockets are empty.

#OurFutureIsNow

These are what we should be protesting.

Shut down the Nass.
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

The Director Generals,South East Branch of the WAILING WAILERS have opened the floor.

The party can henceforth proceed!!!

USELESS IDIOTIC Abaribe...IPOB Leader..

Someone that has NEVER tried to make Abia state a place better than when he met it as deputy governor,is talking..

Just because his THIEVING PDP isn't on seat.

Una remember wetin I talk earlier?
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Dave0116(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Blackmann001:

.....dt is the only things u can think..?

Well,nairaland get una plenty
You can't keep eating fat on the economy and not expect to be in a tight corner.
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Chidecmail: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Even when he stood as surety for Nnamdi "COWARD" Kanu,he made some "sense"...
Your poor education Is making you advertise your stupidity with pride.
Read the headline and read your comment, any relationship?
One the other hand what crime did Nnamdi kanu commit that will make him not stand as a surety for him?
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by ariesbull: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Otu gbawakwa nne gi..

Negodi Onye Apari!

So you think Alot of igbos aren't BUHARISTS

You failed in 2015...You will fail in 2023..

Little Kid!

You learnt very well .... Trust me , you impressed me with the mastery of the language

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Shenky(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2020
muykem:
They will criticise it openly but will not do anything to it than to add their own and increase the burden on the country.
You know the storyline grin
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Freebills12: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
IamWonderful:
It can't be realistic until it is paddled.

I WONDER IF YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THE THIS WRITE UP, HOW CAN 5.20 TRILLION BE FOR DEFICIT WHILE CAPITAL PROJECT IS 2.08 TRILLION. IF YOU ARE PATRIOTIC TO THIS COUNTR, IT SHOULD BE A THING OF CONCERN, BUT AS USUAL YOU PLAY POLITICS WITH EVERYTHING EVEN WITH YOUR FUTURE AND THAT OF YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN.
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by ibedun: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2020
morgstreme:

Have you perused the Budget Proposal?
Are you good with your accounts/numbers?
When Ekweremadu was Deputy Senate President,what was the percentage impact in one budget cycle

Do you understand that ALL senators now from Abia have at a time ruled Abia..WHAT DID THEY DO TO MAKE PROGRESS IN ABIA

This one called Abaribe is one I know ONE ON ONE..He knows me BY MY NAME..All he knows is MONEY while he goes on speaking English..

This people's problem now is just basically a Buhari that has spoiled most of their chopping "shows"...No bribing to pass budget again naa..Budget padding is almost becoming a thing of the past.. Constituency Projects now are being monitored by a Special Unit that was just Gazzetted..

When you allow politicians steal,you won't have complaints...

Fantastic!!!
Can you give me more information on this please....
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Tumbulum: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2020
2 trillion only for infrastructure development out of a whole 13trillion. What's happening to us Africans?
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Mokason28: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari will never listen to you ,the dumb cow is busy wasting money on oil exploration in the North
Aflix:
This is the reason why we need to have other major source of income apart from Oil.
Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Afamed: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2020
bigeliot:
One of the few that is in touch with the reality on ground. He's a true leader.
He has been using emotions to corner your votes in Abia state .4 times Senator. When did you ever hear him saying anything regards the deplorable conditions in Abia state?
He only knows how to criticize FG. He's a typical hypocrite, using Biafra sentiment to corner Una votes since 1999. Shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: 2021 Budget Is Unrealistic by Afamed: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2020
bigeliot:
One of the few that is in touch with the reality on ground. He's a true leader.
He true leader who looted Abia treasury from 1999 to 2007 as a deputy Governor before he moved to Senate in 2007 till date and continue to get his own share of the National cake.
Use your sense for once.
Nothing in Abaribe but pure hypocrite

The idiot was expecting kickbacks before the budget would be passed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / President Goodluck Jonathan Eid-el-kabir Message To The Nation / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.