Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) (529 Views)

"My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Feel Insecure Around Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Dreyton36: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
Posting for a female friend

I always feel insecure among people no matter how close they are.

Now I feel irritated having people around me, I always want to be alone and its affecting me and the people around me

I can be free and jovial with a person for a while but later get irritated even if the person didn't do me wrong

I just get irritated and want them far away from me So I really don't know how to deal with it

Is anyone else having this same experience pls?

@Dpsychologist
@Righteousness89
@mynd44
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by chatinent: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Baba turn female friend immediately.

lol.

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Dreyton36: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Baba turn female friend immediately.

lol.
If you've got an advice drop it here you play too much

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by chatinent: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dreyton36:
If you've got an advice drop it here you play too much

True, I play too much.
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by WrittyWritter(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
from ur post u re not posting for any female friend u re posting 4 urself grin

On a serious note better tell ur 'female friend'� to go and see a therapist or something be4 it leads to something worse na so e dey start and if I may ask insecure how? wat irritates u exactly?

though looks like ur 'female friend' is having mood swings re u sure ur 'female friend' is not pregnant..don't mind me... na sleep dey do me
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
Things dat can cause dat are,,,,,,,

You feel your facial apprerance isn't enough,,,,,,,,

Or that's how you are,,,,(because that's how some people are,,,,,they don't like relating at all),,,,,,,,,,
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Tell us the truth sad, is this your friend or you? sad
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Mandela27: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
Do u have mouth odour?or are u an introvert?
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Dreyton36: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
My nairalanders wwy I don already hype to my friend wan fall my hand here
If I'm the one the what difference does it make ?
Just drop your advise or experience here , she's not a nairalander but I assured her that someone will definitely say something that might help , now una wan fall my hand
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by tobechi74: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Introverted.
Antisocial personality disorder suspected

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by WoundedLamb: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lol.. Ok, guys! It might be him and not his female friend. We know how it goes here. But coming out here just to point that without any advice or suggestion isn't any bit helpful.

@OP, except you're saying your female friend avoids people cause she feels there would see her shortcomings/limitations, I'm not sure what you described up there could be termed "insecurity". Maybe your female friend is not sociable and there are millions of people like that out there. They are happy to see someone but then would want to have thier space after a short period of time. Everyone wants their special time alone. What differs is how long one can go without it and that's a function of what I'd term one's 'social fuel' capacity. Getting rid of bad habits is great but trying to reconfigure one's personality just to fit social expectations might have an adverse effect if not managed properly. When your female friend forces herself to be more people-oriented than she naturally is, she might end up being irritating herself cause it's hard to act friendly when you're irritated by people around you.

I think the most important thing is for one to know one's self and try not to put themselves in a situation where they'd struggle to fit in. Let her also surround herself with people that understand and accept her the way she is. If, after checking her priorities, being more sociable is really important to her, these friends are the ones to help her. I know this cause my own female friend's social fuel capacity is also low and she easily runs dry halfway through an outing. She gets irritated when her friends try to drag into having fun. Back then, she needed them to understand than keeping quite and being left alone was fun enough. And over a period of time, they eventually learned her. So instead of going home when she's low on social fuel, her friends would allow her to talk less and press her phone more. This way, she began to feel more comfortable and less irritated around them. She discovered that she had managed thier expectations and guess what, she would always re-ignite after being left alone for a while. And what's more, that lone time has reduced a bit. But it will probably never go away cause that's who she is.

Hope your female friend learns a few things from my female friend. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Dreyton36: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol.. Ok, guys! It might be him and not his female friend. We know how it goes here. But coming out here just to point that without any advice or suggestion isn't any bit helpful.

@OP, except you're saying your female friend avoids people cause she feels there would see her shortcomings/limitations, I'm not sure what you described up there could be termed "insecurity". Maybe your female friend is not sociable and there are millions of people like that out there. They are happy to see someone but then would want to have thier space after a short period of time. Everyone wants their special time alone. What differs is how long one can go without it and that's a function of what I'd term one's 'social fuel' capacity. Getting rid of bad habits is great but trying to reconfigure one's personality just to fit social expectations might have an adverse effect if not managed properly. When your female friend forces herself to be more people-oriented than she naturally is, she might end up being irritating herself cause it's hard to act friendly when you're irritated by people around you.

I think the most important thing is for one to know one's self and try not to put themselves in a situation where they'd struggle to fit in. Let her also surround herself with people that understand and accept her the way she is. If, after checking her priorities, being more sociable is really important to her, these friends are the ones to help her. I know this cause my own female friend's social fuel capacity is also low and she easily runs dry halfway through an outing. She gets irritated when her friends try to drag into having fun. Back then, she needed them to understand than keeping quite and being left alone was fun enough. And over a period of time, they eventually learned her. So instead of going home when she's low on social fuel, her friends would allow her to talk less and press her phone more. This way, she began to feel more comfortable and less irritated around them. She discovered that she had managed thier expectations and guess what, she would always re-ignite after being left alone for a while. And what's more, that lone time has reduced a bit. But it will probably never go away cause that's who she is.

Hope your female friend learns a few things from my female friend. cheesy

Nice one , you're appreciated, i see more light in this
When she asked me the question on WhatsApp I was confused , as a nairalander I ran in here cuz I know someone will surely help me out Jah bless , I now know how to repackage the info to her now
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by oluwabunmi61010: 5:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Introverted.Antisocial personality disorder suspected
Re: I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 14, 2020
oluwabunmi61010:
Introverted.Antisocial personality disorder suspected
God bless you, I had this too, omo until you realize say na dog eat dog world we dey, you will start learning not to send anybody as long as they are not paying your salary.

(1) (Reply)

Real Ladies And Men Are Here / Hello / See What Burnaboy Looked Like 10years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.