Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner (24250 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Profkel: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Good news. Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Omezif(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2020
I don't know why some pdp members are fearing this woman from the APC Without strong or respecting roots in nigeria, Leave the woman with her positions. It'S just a position that can't Affect pdp On 2023.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Royalfurnitures: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=joefelin2345 post=94927116][/quote]

No it's your responsibility now to prove me wrong
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by JAMO84: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brothers, this is wrong. Very wrong.. We can never achieve anything positive if we continue to act this way..

Would this ungodly attack reverse her appointment? Aren't peaceful protests and articles of enlightenment better than attacking a woman who is old enough to be the mother of some of us?

Since no one is perfect or without fault, if we continue to destructively attack one another because of our flaws, instead of supporting one another and harnessing our strengths, it means we'll never see any good in others, which means, Nigeria, our great nation, will forever be stagnant.. Which I am sure we don't hope for..

So, please, my dearest brethren, let us learn to love, appreciate others and offer constructive criticism, instead of going the route of bigotry, and hate..

Nigeria will be great, with our collective efforts.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all..
You're preaching to deadwoods
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by EMMY76: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari is not well read so how can he understands and implement what's written in the Constitution?
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by udomas(m): 10:31am On Oct 14, 2020
slivertongue:
“President Buhari by nominating Loretta Onochie has willfully gone against the constitution that he swore to uphold.

Can he even interpret the constitution? We've never had it this rough in this country. The choice of PMB is one of the wrong things to happen to a Nation.

1 Like

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by juman(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2020
She would resign from apc, and the senate would approve her.

She is the current government attack dog.
The government desire to promote her.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Miracle2020: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2020
Minority will have their say while the majority must have their way.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by hakeem4(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2020
Well , the minority are inconsiquential in democracy. Lets wait for the majority
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by goshen26: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2020
She must have given some bigwigs food that reset brain
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Olamilek1(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2020
The truth has been said.... They know themselves
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Lovelyn451(f): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2020
which constitution? congrats to madam onochie
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by jonneljonn(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2020
apart from being an apc member she is not worthy to be an inec commissioner ,because she is dirty and has a very dirty heart
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by yolo126010: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari is just sitting with his legs crossed and looking at this issue... He is being adamant even knowing fully well that he has breached the constitution....

Lauretta herself the Buhari asslicker is just smiling at the appointment...
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Karlosorji(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2020
You have just typed trash. Tufia
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brothers, this is wrong. Very wrong.. We can never achieve anything positive if we continue to act this way..

Would this ungodly attack reverse her appointment? Aren't peaceful protests and articles of enlightenment better than attacking a woman who is old enough to be the mother of some of us?

Since no one is perfect or without fault, if we continue to destructively attack one another because of our flaws, instead of supporting one another and harnessing our strengths, it means we'll never see any good in others, which means, Nigeria, our great nation, will forever be stagnant.. Which I am sure we don't hope for..

So, please, my dearest brethren, let us learn to love, appreciate others and offer constructive criticism, instead of going the route of bigotry, and hate..

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all..
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Sunnyja: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all..
Nigeria will never great with incompetence as her bench mark no matter our collective effort.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Xscape1993(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2020
What is still left in Nigeria? Nothing! The lawlessness attitude of our rulers is responsible for all the setbacks in all the sectors of the economy. What a big pity!
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Leopantro: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
First of all, these CSOs are PDP sponsored. Second, the PDP don't have the numbers in the Senate to block her confirmation. Third, Lauretta Onochie is very qualified for that position as a lawyer. Fourth, she is not partisan as defined by the law they quoted because she is neither an elected official or someone who has contested an election on the platform of any political party.

You were saying?
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by AmbFmk: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2020
Laureate of all people...

Meanwhile, All of us at www.wealthonnet.com say yes to:
#endsars #endpolicebrutality #YouthDemocraticParty #YDP
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by 080bjaked(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all..

You are against #EndSars and not only that, you had the effrontery to call protesters "Criminals" yet you are on this thread forming holy. You are an hypocrite Mr Man. You also called PDP (Pharaoh Democratic Party) but you would support anything APC. Mr man, you are a political bigot.

Where were you when the called WizKid dull boy? She may be your mother but to alot of Nigerian youths, she's just another political bigot whose soul is sold to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by andyanders: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Marine54:
That woman should be send back to her witchcraft coven, that is where she belong!
Exactly. The woman represents evil and nothing short of that. Enyinnaya, God's hands is upon you for the good work u are doing for fighting for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by tot(f): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
080bjaked:

You are against #EndSars and not only that, you had the effrontery to call protesters "Criminals" yet you are on this thread forming holy. You are an hypocrite Mr Man. You also called PDP (Pharaoh Democratic Party) but you would support anything APC. Mr man, you are a political bigot.

Where were you when the called WizKid dull boy? She may be your mother but to alot of Nigerian youths, she's just another political bigot whose soul is sold to APC.

Silvernorgold is a big time hypocrite forming patriot. Paid agent parading all over the place writing useless epistles whilst hiding under the cloak of God.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by 2016v2017: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
I hate this woman with passion, even more than this regime.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bmdthemix: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
which constitution? congrats to madam onochie
zb
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bmdthemix: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
2016v2017:

is the imposter at Aso Rock unimpeachable?
military rule yes it possible, democratic in Nigeria nope
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by harmony75: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
buhari appointments her because she's always on his side.. imagine why would buhari appointing her for a sensitive position as an INEC chairman!!!! a very big mistake.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Merimental(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
bmdthemix:
that man just like incompetence well well

just wen u tink you've seen d lowest of dis administration, dey surprise u wit anoda LOW.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Viicfuntop(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all..

At the end of the day, you said nonsense
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Viicfuntop(f): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:
Good.

Paid agents parading here will soon come and tell us that the Senate Minority caucus is PDP. You bunch are a disgrace to yourselves.

Shut up. This is not a time to joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Receives Last Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.