Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State (8814 Views)

Another Baby Factory Busted In Enugu State, 4 Pregnant Rescued (photos) / Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by HARDDICK(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2011
The young girls were enjoying the different sizes of men's dick and the money that came with it,both men and girls are self employed thereby increasing the nations population,a child is a child no matter how and where he or she is brought into this world
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by aieromon(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2011
A crude version of surrogacy and adoption.This is the only way it can work in Nigeria for now.
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by amrygirl(f): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2011
wao, this is ridiculous!!!
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by Thalophyta(f): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by otokx(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
What a shame?
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by MMM2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
bad news.
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 09, 2011
It seems there are many of these baby factories in the East.I once read of one in Aba and another in Enugu.
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by Akawnwa: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2011
hmmm what a shame we should also blame people who frustrate married women for not getting pregnant. these women out of frustration will do anything just to have children sad cry may God help us all.
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by mamagee3(f): 2:35am On Mar 10, 2011
Thalophyta:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by Osama10(m): 3:40am On Mar 10, 2011
A Woman is her own greatest enemy. shocked
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by hackney(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
aieromon:

A crude version of surrogacy and adoption.This is the only way it can work in Nigeria for now.

spot-on! !
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by aspabay(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2011
Naija for Life. A country where there is no impossibility.
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by NAJALYN: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
That woman is a mighty disgrace to womanhood. The woman & all who assisted her in that illegal business will receive their punishment.
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by Natasha2(f): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2011
cold:

Why can't things ever be done properly in Naija?Surrogacy is done legally in other climes.Where women carry pegnancies for other women that are unable to do so.Why must everything be diabolic,shambolic & shrouded in secrecy in Naija.I tire oo
well its like you did not comprehend the post. This is not surrogacy in case you have forgotten. In surrogacy the child genetics are that of the parents this is called total surrogacy while in partial surrogacy the child shares genetics of the father and the surrogate mother. Whereas this is not the case in this story. According to the story the women are actually tricked into believing the baby is theirs, meaning they don't even know about the arrangement of the surrogate so in my opinion i don't think you can call this surrogacy undecided
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by cold(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

well its like you did not comprehend the post. This is not surrogacy in case you have forgotten. In surrogacy the child genetics are that of the parents this is called total surrogacy while in partial surrogacy the child shares genetics of the father and the surrogate mother. Whereas this is not the case in this story. According to the story the women are actually tricked into believing the baby is theirs, meaning they don't even know about the arrangement of the surrogate so in my opinion i don't think you can call this surrogacy undecided
I'd leave the technicalities to you.In any event, are you suggesting this whole charade couldn't have been achieved properly & legally?
Re: World Baby Factory Busted In Imo State by Natasha2(f): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2011
cold:

I'd leave the technicalities to you.In any event, are you suggesting this whole charade couldn't have been achieved properly & legally?
no that's not what i mean i was only trying to help someone get something straight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N50 / List Of 68 Cult Groups In Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Sexual Abuse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.