Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,291 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) (54042 Views)

VP, Osinbajo Interacts With Council On Foreign Relations In New York, USA (photo / Dr Bianka Johnson Drums UP Support For Atiku From USA - Photo / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by helinues: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It's is now a swing state not a Republican solid state

It still.has a Democrat governor

Two democrat Senators

And More Democrat Reps than Republic Reps

There are some states that always vote for different president and Governor.

Michigan is a state that always vote for Republicans in presidential election.

Is it not same Michigan that some group are trying to kidnap the state governor?
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by GoodFaith: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
It's is now a swing state not a Republican solid state

It still.has a Democrat governor

Two democrat Senators

And More Democrat Reps than Republic Reps
Look at the history of the governorship election in MI
last 30 years
Republican 8 years, Democrat 8 year, Republican 8 year now Democrat
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by 36STATES: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
NCAN will all rush in to see which “Amaka” he is!

But this “Amaka” don disappoint them

Honestly I was expecting Igbo amaka, suddenly I saw "Change" as the surname. I was confused for a while, trying to figure out what
that could mean in Igbo. Then I saw Benue as his place of origin.
But the whole thing looks like notice me stunt.
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

There are some states that always vote for different president and Governor.

Michigan is a state that always vote for Republicans in presidential election.

Is it not same Michigan that some group are trying to kidnap the state governor?
Michigan voted for Obama twice by over 7%

And Trump only won Michigan by 2% because there was a green party on the ballot that got 6% of votes.

Green party is a democrat protesting party

And I am surprised you think a far right group represent millions of people in a state.

Who voted for her in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Anybody that can support Buhari and the current set of American Democrats is a Satanist ...Keep fooling yourself
You don't know anything.

Do yourself a favour and read up on things you have no knowledge about instead of being brainwashed into believing nonsense.
God help your thinking faculty your ignorance is beyond this world
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
GoodFaith:

Look at the history of the governorship election in MI
last 30 years
Republican 8 years, Democrat 8 year, Republican 8 year now Democrat
I said Swing state.
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by helinues: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Michigan voted for Obama twice by over 7%

And Trump only won Michigan by 2% because there was a green party on the ballot that got 6% of votes.

Green party is a democrat protesting party

And I am surprised you think a far left group represent millions of people in a state.

Who voted for her in the first place?

Who are the left group in USA? Are they not the fascist which are majority Democrats?
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by helinues: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Anybody that can support Buhari and the current set of American Democrats is a Satanist ...Keep fooling yourself

Stop contradicting yourself.

It's on record that I am a supporter of Buhari and Trump.

So what was your argument about?
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by ModestGal(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
If he dey Nigeria, he for still dey find job
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Who are the left group in USA? Are they not the fascist which are majority Democrats?
Sorry, I meant far right
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by chipet67(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:

But this “Amaka” don disappoint them
Benue Amaka
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by tunjilee003: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:

But this “Amaka” don disaippoint them
who are NCAN?? Asking on behalf of a friend....
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by McTested(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wan-Takuluku Ayamaziga........

Tiv to the World

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by KingAbdulazeez: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
cool
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by helinues: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Sorry, I meant far right

As you can see, I am rooting for Biden not cos I liked him cos Trump messed up biggerly.

How would you expect a professor to defend Trump's way of handling COVID?
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by TruthDefender(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
It's almost impossible for him to win a republican primary , as a black man.

There is a reason 90 percent of people of color in elective offices in America are under the Democratic party.

Republican party is a party of white MEN..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by Conrod: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:
If he is contesting in Michigan under Republicans, then he should win.

Michigan is a red zone in Usa

BTW, Amaka people would be dissapointed..
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by FarahAideed: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Stop contradicting yourself.

It's on record that I am a supporter of Buhari and Trump.

So what was your argument about?

Helinues have U seen me attacking you since I found out you support Trump? Well na only God know wetin dey make you support Buhari
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by tsagir(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
IGBO AMAKA, oh sorry I forget he is from NORTH ,SORRY NYAMIRI
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by helinues: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Helinues have U seen me attacking you since I found out you support Trump? Well na only God know wetin dey make you support Buhari

I always give respect to leaders irrespective of my political opinions.

Hoping you could do the same

1 Like

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by shegzhkn: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Golan007:

Don't pay them any attention.

After white supremacists, only last week
attempted to abduct a white incumbent governor who happens to be a Democrat, some think it prudent to push a black Republican who we all know they'll summarily dismiss without a whimper.

I wonder if Nigerians actually have the sagacity to discern.

Funny set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by Conrod: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

"DISSAPOINTED"because such persons are always igbos,they are always in the news fos BIG things, am i even sure he's not from the igbo speajing part of benue.
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by linearity: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
FarahAideed:
As Long as he is a republican our Prayers are with Him

How many black Republicans Governors are in the USA?.....by my last count, it was zero, naughty!

Most successful black politicians are Democrats and that is why BLEXIT is sponsored waste of money, you can’t seat blacks at the same table where you give KKK and the Proud Boys prominence....92% blacks are on to this trick, hence they don’t back the GOP.

And it is hardly impossible for 92% to be wrong vi-SA-vi a few irrelevant 8%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by helinues: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Conrod:
"DISSAPOINTED"because such persons are always igbos,they are always in the news fos BIG things, am i even sure he's not from the igbo speajing part of benue.

Big thing with what population to other region?

You guys should stop relying on what Broda Emeka from Lagos always tells you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by mybbcnews: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
boscolly:
poster why u too dey lie like this... this man looks older than 34yrs old
Exactly my thought
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
tunjilee003:
who are NCAN?? Asking on behalf of a friend....
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by Breadnote: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
gud 1
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Michigan currently has a Democrat Governor and she is loved, I doubt Austin will get the GOP ticket tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by helinues: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
sanpipita:

Michigan currently has a Democrat Governor and she is loved, I doubt Austin will get the GOP ticket tho

Loved but some groups are trying to kidnap her.

How is she loved?
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by GoodFaith: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Loved but some groups are trying to kidnap her.

How is she loved?
mad people that live in the villages around Michigan
with lot of guns
she will have a 8 years
6 more years to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by AmbFmk: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Waooo... This is good news.
Nigerian youths are just doing well in diaspora.

Meanwhile,
There’s no job you say. What of online.

If there's no service you can render out of these 115 online jobs.
Please keep on searching for jobs ooo.

https://www.wealthonnet.com/2020/08/115-jobs-you-can-do-as-virtual.html
Re: Austin Chenge Contesting For Governor In Michigan, USA (Photo) by FarahAideed: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
linearity:

How many black Republicans Governors are in the USA?.....by my last count, it was zero, naughty!

Most successful black politicians are Democrats and that is why BLEXIT is sponsored waste of money, you can’t seat blacks at the same table where you give KKK and the Proud Boys prominence....92% blacks are on to this trick, hence they don’t back the GOP.

And it is hardly impossible for 92% to be wrong vi-SA-vi a few irrelevant 8%.

You people just keep spewing sentimental lies without even knowing history so let me school you a little , the republican party was the party that emancipated slaves while the democrats fought against it , the republican party was the first party to allow blacks join a Political party in America , the republican party is the first party to produce an African American President by the PBS Pinback in 1872 while the democrats produced their first black Governor almost 150 years later in 1992. The republican party has produced more successful black politicians that. The demoncrats so don't let the recent Obama era deceive you ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.