Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

If You Could Ask God One Question - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Could Ask God One Question (2343 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / If You Could Ask God One Question, What Would That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by Free(f): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2006
right now
i would ask him if am going to make big big money in the future with my job grin grin
and why is life so not Fair!!!
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by trinigirl1(f): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ sade

ONE question sade ,  ONE grin
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by trinigirl1(f): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2007
I would ask God to show Seun that He is real, and that he should not stop believing in Him or give up Christianity. sad
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by phoenixman: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2007
To let me understand the meaning of life.
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by okwanuzo3(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2007
i'd ask why He loves me so much despite my inadequacies sad
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by chakraman(m): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2007
got a spare beer mate?
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by Free(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2007
why he kept satan alive undecided
Re: If You Could Ask God One Question by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
why are nigerian leaders so bad that they care less about the masses, why can't we get cure for hiv,and why did he give st paul and others chance to alter the bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommended Spiritual Warfare Prayer To Pray At Least Daily / Boldness In Prayer / Gospel Pillars Ministry Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.