Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,043 members, 7,859,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed (834 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Shame can make sb feel life isn't worth it. It is no doubt we all have been ashamed at a point in our lives.

Share the event that made you most ashamed:

Mine: Some many years back, I was very groomed in my tucked in wash-and-wear black trousers and a tartan shirt attire and a tie to blend the gentlemanliness, unknown to me my trousers tore at the back while I was busy pushing and showing-off to the world my prince-charming vibes as I walked with all charisma and good-looking pride.

My sunglasses sent a message that I was 007 in town with my left hand abandoned in my pocket (letting my thumb out), and leaving some part of my wrist watch out.

I began to feel cold and the only place it attacked was through the torn area. As in, better breeze dey enter.

I turned back to check if I was near a fan or kinda but I wasnt. I dived my hand to feel what's fanning me by touching the back of my trousers.

Shock hook me. I've been parading around my over worn boxer around.

When I remembered I even went to the office stabbed me more. I even met Lina my crush. Nna mehn.

If I was even wearing a clean boxers, e for no pain me sha.

All I could pray was “father Lord, take my soul.”

Have any experience? Share yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Camelot65: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Entered a bank, was about to take a sharp turn...... You can guess the rest cheesycheesy

"Eyya sorry" said some people, while some were giggling undecided
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Camelot65:
Entered a bank, was about to take a sharp turn...... You can guess the rest cheesycheesy

"Eyya sorry" said some people, while some were giggling undecided

I go village one time. As per Lasgidi guy, I wanted to show my mates then I was a guru. I made them believe if you are from Lagos, you are like a grandpa in knowledge.

We were riding bicycles. I rode without touching the control handle. I say make I adjust sit well on that speed, if you see how I bounce for ground eh.

Wetin one woman tell me na ‘abeg, take it easy, maka the ground o, make you no come spoil am.’

I died in me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by czarr(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Looks like we are running out of topics....which one is most ashamed.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Camelot65: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2020
chatinent:

I go village one time. As per Lasgidi guy, I wanted to show my mates then I was a guru. I made them believe if you are from Lagos, you are like a grandpa in knowledge.

We were riding bicycles. I rode without touching the control handle. I say make I adjust sit well on that speed, if you see how I bounce for ground eh.

Wetin one woman tell me na ‘abeg, take it easy, maka the ground o, make you no come spoil am.’

I died in me.
LMAO cheesycheesycheesy.......that woman is savage
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2020
czarr:
Looks like we are running out of topics....which one is most ashamed.

Just share yours bro.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Camelot65:
LMAO cheesycheesycheesy.......that woman is savage

I dey tell you.

I auto-hated the woman that year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
You and this your lie lie experiences. You no go see FP enter

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
You and this your lie lie experiences. You no go see FP enter

Not about FP, neither is it a lie nor whatever negative you think.

I enjoy reading experiences. It makes me feel I am not alone.

You are welcome.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by raphretle: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Hmm... was walking down the road taking my Sugar cane jejely...
Not minding anything that's happening around...
Naso I just hear my name... turned, Lo and behold it was my crush..
She spoke to me but I couldn't as I had a bite of the sugar cane in my mouth and the water was going down my throat...
I tried to talk but no way I was choked.. come see as I dey cough and struggling to breath, tears follow am join...
I just felt like to varnish...
Naso this girl just Waka go instead of sympathizing with me...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Dreadlock69(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Where I wan start from
Shey na the day where I wear torn playpant enter street wey werey girls dey ,I come dey give them levels but no know say. My playpant draw vertical line for back

Or the one wey my stupid friend wey I tell make him hold my clothes say I wan use boxer ,singlet and shoe play ball, the guy carry my clothes go him house I come trek from feild reach house with boxer and singlet my girlfriend come pass see me ,them come laugh me for school for one week I know hear word
Or the one wey my slippers disappointed me for express road carry am for hand Waka go house my bae see I wan commot face but she tell me make I know shame

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2020
raphretle:
Hmm... was walking down the road taking my Sugar cane jejely...
Not minding anything that's happening around...
Naso I just hear my name... turned, Lo and behold it was my crush..
She spoke to me but I couldn't as I had a bite of the sugar cane in my mouth and the water was going down my throat...
I tried to talk but no way I was choked.. come see as I dey cough and struggling to breath, tears follow am join...
I just felt like to varnish...
Naso this girl just Waka go instead of sympathizing with me...

I can so relate. Lol.

Sugarcane can make you to enter a busy tarred road unknowingly.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Where I wan start from
Shey na the day where I wear torn playpant enter street wey werey girls dey ,I come dey give them levels but no know say. My playpant draw vertical line for back

Or the one wey my stupid friend wey I tell make him hold my clothes say I wan use boxer ,singlet and shoe play ball, the guy carry my clothes go him house I come trek from feild reach house with boxer and singlet my girlfriend come pass see me ,them come laugh me for school for one week I know hear word
Or the one wey my slippers disappointed me for express road carry am for hand Waka go house my bae see I wan commot face but she tell me make I know shame

Lol.

lalasticlala, Seun, dominque come and see .
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2020
The day I was caught pants down with my high school teacher grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Valnel: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Funny enough growing up wasn't really rosy, we weren't used to going to eateries or so, I guess in my 2007, I went on a date to tantalizers for the very ist time and you see I haven't really come across tinted glasses, neither did I know how it works, well my date was already calling me, was late and I got to the venue (those days tantalizers had tinted glasses), I went to the back, looking at the mirror, I was adjusting my polo, checking myself out and all, I was oblivious of the fact that people inside were seeing me and so was my date, when I finish oo, I go front, enter even the security guy wey open door laugh wan kill am , e come be like say everybody dey look me dey laugh dey smile, Lo and behold I come see through the glass where I was standing and rubbing my powder and all, shame wan kee me, I swear ni

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Uzomacharles: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
If you don mess for your crush front unknowingly..
Make I leave talk for another day
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
When I wanted to pay the vendor of the snack segment in ShopRite instead of the cashier.

Trying to find the soap button/knob and stopping the tap from running in the bathroom (ShopRite).

All, first time.

Of course, couldn't hold a live chicken.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by prince2pac(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
bike man wait....

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by virginprincess(f): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chatinent you are alway having experience, may God help you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
virginprincess:
Chatinent you are alway having experience, may God help you.

Lol.

Ma, if you are open-minded, you'll also agree with me that life itself is an experience.

All your experiences in life cannot contain a library.

More to that is I love reading experiences.

You are welcome.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Valnel:
Funny enough growing up wasn't really rosy, we weren't used to going to eateries or so, I guess in my 2007, I went on a date to tantalizers for the very ist time and you see I haven't really come across tinted glasses, neither did I know how it works, well my date was already calling me, was late and I got to the venue (those days tantalizers had tinted glasses), I went to the back, looking at the mirror, I was adjusting my polo, checking myself out and all, I was oblivious of the fact that people inside were seeing me and so was my date, when I finish oo, I go front, enter even the security guy wey open door laugh wan kill am , e come be like say everybody dey look me dey laugh dey smile, Lo and behold I come see through the glass where I was standing and rubbing my powder and all, shame wan kee me, I swear ni
Bro, lol, just Kuku kill me now.

Uzomacharles:
If you don mess for your crush front unknowingly..

Make I leave talk for another day

I cannot stop laughing. As in eh, all the fineboyness go just bury.

prince2pac:
bike man wait

Drop yarn, bro.

Make e no bi say you waste money on bike for nothing.

Stephenmoka4:
When I wanted to pay the vendor of the snack segment in ShopRite instead of the cashier.

Trying to find the soap button/knob and stopping the tap from running in the bathroom (ShopRite).

All, first time.

Of course, couldn't hold a live chicken.

Lol.

I remember for bank wey I carry lightpen wan use am sign for my bvn doc.

Baba laugh me begin cry.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by virginprincess(f): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
chatinent:

Lol.

Ma, if you are open-minded, you'll also agree with me that life itself is an experience.

All your experiences in life cannot contain a library.

More to that is I love reading experiences.

You are welcome.
True, but not all experiences you bring to nairaland.
Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
You sha want me to say mine ,,,,,,,sha don't laugh,,,,,,,,,,grin

Please don't quote me,,,,,,,tongue

Then,,,,,, that trouser is still new,,,,,,,, i got it recently,,,,, and yunno dat we love to brag with new clothe,,,,,
But dat trouser is so tight ,,,,,,,,

Naso i wanna go enjoy my life with my friend,,,,,,(she's a girl),,,,,,, i don't think twice nah dat trouser i pick,,,,

grin,,,,, I'm about to get to her place naso i remember say i no wear boxer,,,,,chaii,,,,,,,grin,,,,,,,haaa,,,,,, I'm like since nah to just gist with her,,,,,,no qualms,,,,,,,,,grin,,,,,,

The last bike i took,,,the seat is raised up like mad,,,,,,,,grin,,,,, nah so the trouser tore,,,,haaa,,,,grin,,,,,,,, chai,,,, the thing still small oo,,,, but due to Nigeria's road the the trouser got widened,,,,,,,,,grin

In my mind one dey tell me say make i go back home,,, the other one dey tell me say make i no go back,,,,,,,,

I sha concluded dat i will close me leg and i won't do rough play when I get to her place,,,,,,,,,

As i dey her house i dey enjoy go,,,,,,,,,grin

I'm a type of guy that like sitting on a place like table and the girl will sit on d chair ,,,,, while we discuss any topic,,,,,,,,,grin

Nah so i sat down on their dinning table I'm the one that still call her say make she come nah,,,,nah so she sit down on chair looking at the gear directly,,,,,,,,grin,,,, chaii ,,,, girls some of you wicked sha,,,,,, I've forgotten dat my trouser dey expose me,,,,,,grin,,, even as the conversation is going ,,naso she bring In sex talk,,,,,haaa,,,,,grin

My thing still raise she stil dey look,,,,haaa,,,,grin,,

I sha notice say she got carried away every time,,,,,,,, haagrin,,,,,, when i remembered chaii ,,,,grin,,,,, lemme stop
But I don't talk with dat girl since dat day because the thing pain me die,,,,,grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experienes On The Day You Were Most Ashamed by chatinent: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
virginprincess:
True, but not all experiences you bring to nairaland.

I know.

I'm a professional blogger.

Smiles.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Get Married / Need A Graphic Service? Message Me! Please! / If U Earn 350k In Nigeria Would You Consider Traveling Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.