Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment (571 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Escabado: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Guys tell us how much you have spend once for flexing or paying olosho ,club and stuffs like that

Lol Abeg let's have fun cos problem no dey finish

Mine was a day i lodged in a hotel of 15k a night call one olosho like dat we had fun and everything cost me close to 45k that night . Lol

@lefulefu
@frankraj
@ilegend
@lalastilala
@ubunja
@warlord2015
@kriss216
@Zzor

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Emmadoc: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by dorin27(f): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2020
2.7mil one straight sitting with friends grin grin I dare you to beat that
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Churchill6767: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
dorin27:

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
dorin27:
Taah shatap dere, you can with buying for self airtime, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Are a you talking about a one day spending or more than a day
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Huh,,, you want me to say that,,,,huh,,,,,,,

U a nigga,,,,,,, huh u a bad nigga,,,,,me a good one,,huh,,,,,, i don't do oloso ,,,,huh,,,,,, u need to get a better life,,,,huh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,smiley

Mine is #35,,,,,,,grin

We bought carbin biscuits and we use tap water to step it down,,,,,,,grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Dreadlock69(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
One pure water and one toothpick
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Lurkin(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
dorin27:

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by 21cents: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chicken laps -N700
Holandia-200
suya-N300
Banana-400

N1600.

mehn I felt like I was in cloud 9 while eating everything. as I finish I no even remember lock my door before sleep hold me. Na God save me cos my gadgets were just lying on the floor and i wouldn't have had the slightest idea of anyone coming in my crib., slept like a baby.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ordered a gaming phone 170k and then bought recharge card 2k.
I don't like going out and do this alone is enjoyment for me
Re: Whats The Highest Amount You Have Spend On enjoyment by BarrSly: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
At a night club last weekend 100k.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here Let Me Tell You A Secret (18+) / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Female Miseducations : The Manipulative Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.