Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

#EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted (2761 Views)

Former OC Sars Awkuzu Was Captured And Beaten Mercilessly In Ghana (Video/Pics) / Deploy Dissolved SARS To Borno - Zulum Tells FG / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by UmuEri(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Breaking news, Governor Willie Obiano has sacked notorious James Nwafor, a former OC SARS in Anambra State who happens to be one of his Aids (SSA on Security)

Jemas Nwafor was in charge of Awka SARS chapter of Anambra state before retirement.

His period as OC SARS was brutal and witnessed various extrajudicial killings.

"I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately" - Gov Obiano

Obiano spoke live while addressing protesters

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1772974476192837/

Details soon...

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by helinues: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
How true is this news?
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by ItsGoodToBeGood: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wonderment,,,, News of the day,,, may he suffer times 10 of what he made innocent souls pass through.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by TecM0: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
A state Governor can't sack a federal police officer
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Duru9(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

Retired

10 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by TecM0: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Duru9:

Retired

Ok, retired and appointed as aide... Now clear

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Proeast2: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wow, another victory for Endsars protesters. The devil never knew that a day like this will come.

9 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by UmuEri(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
One of the hallmarks of James Nwafor, former OC SARS In Charge of Awkuzu SARS

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Artiiclebeast: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Very very good.

Now, it's time for him to pay for all of his crimes against humanity.

#ProsecuteJamesNwafor

7 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by DaddyRochie1642: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
No Peace for the Wicked

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:
he's retired and SSA to Obiano
he sacked him as an SSA

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by TecM0: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
he's retired and SSA to Obiano
he sacked him as an SSA

Good one
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Shegunsmart(m): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
TecM0:

He's retired and now work under him.
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by biggy4joe(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
How can we confirm this news??
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Bighead9: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
UmuEri:
Breaking news, Governor Willie Obiano has sacked notorious James Nwafor, a former OC SARS in Anambra State who happens to be one of his Aids.

Jemas Nwafor was in charge of Awka SARS chapter of Anambra state before retirement.

His period as OC SARS was brutal and witnessed various extrajudicial killings.

"I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately" - Gov Obiano

Details soon...

Na IGBO dey always do themselves.

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by UmuEri(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
biggy4joe:
How can we confirm this news??
from the right source.

It's 100% authentic

Obiano spoke live while addressing protesters

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1772974476192837/
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by slivertongue: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
he should face the law

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Etrusen(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
if this news is true then I think there is still hope for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by slivertongue: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
"I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately " - Gov Obiano

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mmmm
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Ikea81: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wicked bastard

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by protests: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
I said it some ago, if I am SARS I would have found my way to Mali Junction by now.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by newharddrives(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ok na
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Elvictor: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
death sentence to deliver the peace news.
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by GallantDuke(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wonderful
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Gondonu: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good! Let's them start to face justice.
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Karemarealty288(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
This man must answer to all his atrocities in this world and the next.
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Xzellentgraphic: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmn...good news
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by ajebuter(f): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
It is not enough

Reading the many atrocities perpetrated by him here on Nairaland really chilled my blood..

I mean, execution of 17 boys at once Haba! Is he not a father and even grandfather??

How could this man close his eyes and sleep at night without hearing the cries , wailings and agonies of his victims?

Even if they were' criminals' as he would claim, they had rights to justice ..

May the blood of his victims haunt him for as long as he lives..

Oloriburuku omo ale!

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Tonitelli: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bighead9:

Na IGBO dey always do themselves.

shut up...

we yorubas no dey do ourselves when we empower people like mc oluomo whose kids are in america, who sends thugs to go running about causing trouble.....

dolt..

meanwhile, this is good news.....Nwafor must pay for his crimes...there are too many stories of him for some of them not to be true...

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by Ikeast(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please don't sack him only, Jail am too.....
Re: #EndSARS: Obiano Sacks James Nwafor (SSA) Former OC SARS, To Be Procecuted by dokie: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mr " I will kill your son and nothing will happen".

Something has started happening. You go hear am. The same way the Bible says "go and tell the righteous that it shall be well with them" is the same way it says "There shall be no peace for the wicked".

You are given a duty to protect citizens and you end up killing those you are meant to protect because you dey find money. Na only you like money ba?

One thing I know about NPF be say dem no dey pity their members wey fall into their trap. Anyone who was conversant with Tafa Balogun's (former I.G.) case will remember how he was dragged on the ground by police officers when he was convicted.

This man go see shege.

This should be a warning to all those who use their positions to oppress others. One day, you will pay for your crimes and bring shame to those who are related to you especially your children.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani / Breaking!! Nigeria Restructuring Bill Concluded Ready For Ratification: / VIDEO: How I Killed Soldiers, Zamfara Bandit Boasts In Front Of Crowd, Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.