Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

She's Three Years Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Three Years Older Than Me (2126 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Three Years Older Than Me by carokan: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hello Everyone.

I am dating someone is three years older than me. We have been dating for a while now and things are really getting serious. I really do love her and she loves me.

However I am still looking at the age difference.

I would like to know from guys that their spouse are older than. How has it been coming up? How do you manage it?
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by doggedfighter(f): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
And so what?

Wait here, Nairaland boys are coming to insult your girl and rubbish your beautiful relationship

2 Likes

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by chatinent: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Personally, I prefer sb I am older than but what do I know?

We don't eat age, do we?

If she's where you find happiness, don't let it go.

4 Likes

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2020
If the matter disturbs you then move on. Life is too short to stay unhappy in a situation. You seem the type who’ll come back to ask how to get her back after the breakup.
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by aaking(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2020
My brother married someone older than him. Today he is one of the most successful business man in Ivory coast. Age is just a number. The real thing is man-up at home, both of you should decide on what to do but yours should be 70/30 so forget age

3 Likes

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by carokan: 12:38am On Oct 16, 2020
aaking:
My brother married someone older than him. Today he is one of the most successful business man in Ivory coast. Age is just a number. The real thing is man-up at home, both of you should decide on what to do but yours should be 70/30 so forget age

The said lady here said she doesn't mind at all. She's Happy with me and I am too.

1 Like

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 16, 2020
Three years,that's pretty small to worry about.

1 Like

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 16, 2020
three yrs is not that much nau...afterall some guys get married to women 30-40 yrs older than them grin
as long as u are happy in ur relationship and she respects u then carry on
stop looking for validation here
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 16, 2020
carokan:
Hello Everyone.

I am dating someone is three years older than me. We have been dating for a while now and things are really getting serious. I really do love her and she loves me.

I would like to know from guys that their spouse are older than. How has it been coming up? How do you manage it?
That feeling you have is very important, don't ignore it.

Are you sure she's not acting nice to you so she can get married? Harsh but it happens!
Ladies find it hard to respect someone younger than they are.
For this to work, you must have more money than her. And be wiser , more mature than her or else, it's just a matter of time before the disrespect starts creeping in. She sees some of your actions like being annoyed or some of your decisions as it's just because you are younger.

The cases I have seen that worked out, the man was richer than the lady, so this helped calm her down.

Plus women age faster than guys, after child birth would you still be attracted to her? Cos she would be looking years older than you at by then. I hope that's not when you start cheating on her?

Consider it well don't let people deceive you by saying it doesn't matter.
You can confirm yourself - girls don't like their juniors unless they have no other option, there are exceptions though. They usually like older guys. So just know you are her only viable option for marriage. Others around her are not ready to settle yet.

11 Likes

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by FanOfMyself: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Bikochi:

Are you sure she's not acting nice to you so she can get married? Harsh but it happens!
For this to work, you must have more money than her. And be wiser , more mature than her or else, it's just a matter of time before the disrespect starts creeping in. She sees some of your actions like being annoyed or some of your decisions as it's just because you are younger.

The cases I have seen that worked out, the man was richer than the lady, so this helped calm her down.

Plus women age faster than guys, after child birth would you still be attracted to her? Cos she would be looking years older than you at by then. I hope that's not when you start cheating on her?

You can confirm yourself - girls don't like their juniors unless they have no other option, there are exceptions though. They usually like older guys. So just know you are her only viable option for marriage. Others around her are not ready to settle yet.
You are not far from the truth!!!
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by carokan: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Bikochi:

You made some good points. Thank you
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by aaking(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2020
carokan:

The said lady here said she doesn't mind at all. She's Happy with me and I am too.

Just pray to God for His Will to pass concerning the move
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by PinkPill(f): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2020
carokan:

Age is just a number...
You don't even have to let anyone know she's older than you.
If she gives you PEACE, then go for it...

Good Luck !! kiss
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by CosmicPhoenix: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2020
doggedfighter:
And so what?

Wait here, Nairaland boys are coming to insult your girl and rubbish your beautiful relationship

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by mosdii(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2020
In this 3D technology age, where feminism and gender equality is one the rise and damaging traditional and societal standards.

Age according to many is just a number but ponder on these;
1. Your happiness
2. Your belief
3. Your standard
4. Your desire
5. Your tradition
6. Your sensibility
7. Your self worth and respect
8. Your future
9. Your conscience

You already have doubt which shows that you are scared.
most ladies will say marry her because she's one of them but if it were to be the other way (broke and struggling) they will say she shouldn't marry you.
NB: Don't take the advice of any lady.

Think with your brain and not your heart.

1 Like

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Oturatetuala(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2020
Age na number and not an asset.
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Whatever decision you make on this is entirely your Call..
My Advice is, Be in Charge .. If you are not in charge.. You would Cry Premium Tears later...
An Affair of 2 people... One person must lead and call the shot . Be the one to do so..
If not, it would end in Misery ..
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by pozehnani(f): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
What made you accept her in the first place shows you like her inspite of her being older. So, that thing should keep you going. Don't sought for anyone's approval otherwise you'll be discouraged and lose a very good woman.

If you've not had any cause to be discouraged ( asides the age difference) in the relationship, then I'll advise you go on with the it. The most important thing in any relationship is peace of mind.
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by S1MP: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
women are beautiful creatures.
don't mind what these lady haters here will tell yoy
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by KidDarkness(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
As long as she is matured upstairs, a nurturing woman and there's a deep connection between both of you, then I don't see a problem. The older the wine, the sweeter the taste

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Michealky: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
This life is bleeped up. Society really changed this world. Imagine age being a barrier to someone's happiness. Age is just a number in a calendar created by humans. you are just a living being with an unknown expiry date. If you love her, go on with your plans and forget the society's opinion.
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by paulolee(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
not bad...mine was 10 yrs older....d older the sweeter
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Carokan age is just a number✔
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Blackmoran(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
the most stupid and manipulative word am hearing "age is just a number" age is just a number to women when they sense that the clock is thicking and they have few options then they get desperate..

"age is just a number" to guys when they are broke or still struggling financially, hence they can't attract the 9, 10. so they go for the 3 4, 5.. which mostly consist the fat over weight chicks and the older women who are desperate...

2 Likes

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by baralatie(m): 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
so
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by czarr(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
carokan:
Hello Everyone.

Don't do it...how old is she tho
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by Blackmoran(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
baralatie:
so
in conclusion age is just a number when you are desperate and you can't compete to get the best so you console yourself with that stupid word..
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by baralatie(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Blackmoran:
in conclusion age is just a number when you are desperate and you can't compete to get the best so you console yourself with that stupid word..
cheesy
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by WaterPurifier: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Blackmoran:

Pls have mercy on him grin
Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by healthbing(f): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
You don't really need advice..
Just follow your heart..
Age is just a number..
As far as their is love and respect there..

1 Like

Re: She's Three Years Older Than Me by 50power: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
The most important thing is love.

If you are a Nigerian looking for someone to hook up with for marriage, friendship, relationship or BDSM, you can submit your profile on only Nigerian dating at https://ehookup.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hear About Ikwerre Guys? / TGIF: Among These 2; Which One Do You Find More Fun? / My Different Funny Faces I Make - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.