Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe (8517 Views)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by alphabet43(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2011
While you are men bashing, what's holding the women and that's not what we are talking about now. Staying focused is another problem of Africans. Always turning on each other. Focus on the enemy
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ Mazi Uche0I disagree. I dont think he meant it the way some folks are taking it.
I think he is simply playing on the fact the most Africans see him as an "Arab brother"
and because of the high respect, many have restricted their ppl from using his country as a
vessel to enter the Med. Everyone knows that the history of "Sub-Saharan Africans" and the Med.
is bitter sweet being that black originally inhabited those areas and were moved by force or integrated
with the ancestors of those who are now north Africa's majority (Arabs). It is also no secret that
that very history has caused there to be distrust and tension btn the two groups.
He being one of the few Arab-African head of states to try to mend the gap is the reason for his "clout".
So he is right that he has a responsibility as far as that "security" comment goes.

He is also playing what card he has left on the deck; FEAR.
White ppl use the concept of intimidation and fear to achieve just about everything they
have and want, so why not scare those European cavemen by informing them that
they will be over taken by blacks? lol if I were desperate as he is, I would esp. when I know
whites are actually waiting for and aiding those who want to put an end my reign as "ruler".
But bottom line, I still support Gaddafi on in the strength that
he did support and aid many African nations who sought help from him. He did more for the
'Pan Africanist' vision inside of Africa than any other SO-CALLED African leader (the black ones).  tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

^^^LMAO! looking like 'George Jefferson' from 'The Jeffersons'  grin grin
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by PhysicsMHD(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I tell ya, Africa nations are so backwards because of the oh so useless African men in this continent. I am soooooo sick of African male leaders.

Jesus! I am so furious at the pixs on this page. Why are African men so effin useless and brainless to this point? Backwards men, backwards I tell ya!

Maybe it's their mothers not raising them right? Who knows? There are Ghanaian (Akan) traditional leaders in that pic. And we all know how women dominate the culture in Akan culture and in Ghana. 2000 Ghanaian men thrashed by their wives just last year alone. Their wives probably told them to take the pic and they complied to avoid a beating.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by PhysicsMHD(m): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

he did support and aid many African nations who sought help from him. He did more for the
'Pan Africanist' vision inside of Africa than any other SO-CALLED African leader (the black ones)
.  tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are you serious?

Let's see:

"In 1972, Gaddafi created the Islamic Legion as a tool to unify and Arabize the region. The priority of the Legion was first Chad, and then Sudan. In Darfur, a western province of Sudan, Gaddafi supported the creation of the Arab Gathering (Tajammu al-Arabi), which according to Gérard Prunier was "a militantly racist and pan-Arabist organization which stressed the 'Arab' character of the province."[35] The two organizations shared members and a source of support, and the distinction between the two is often ambiguous.

This Islamic Legion was mostly composed of immigrants from poorer Sahelian countries,[36] but also, according to a source, thousands of Pakistanis who had been recruited in 1981 with the false promise of civilian jobs once in Libya.[37] Generally speaking, the Legion's members were immigrants who had gone to Libya with no thought of fighting wars, and had been provided with inadequate military training and had sparse commitment. A French journalist, speaking of the Legion's forces in Chad, observed that they were "foreigners, Arabs or Africans, mercenaries in spite of themselves, wretches who had come to Libya hoping for a civilian job, but found themselves signed up more or less by force to go and fight in an unknown desert."[36]

At the beginning of the 1987 Libyan offensive into Chad, it maintained a force of 2,000 in Darfur. The nearly continuous cross-border raids that resulted greatly contributed to a separate ethnic conflict within Darfur that killed about 9,000 people between 1985 and 1988.[38] supporter of APC, a group that is accused by the United States of carrying out a genocide in the 2000s, emerged in 1988 and some its leaders are former legionnaires.[39][40]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi

And supporting Idi Amin, Jean Bedel Bokassa and Mengistu Haile Mariam must be the kind of support of African evildoers leaders that you're talking about.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by pleep(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Princek12(m): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2011
African leaders of the past generation have failed the entire continent. They are fools, in my opinion.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by shotster50(m): 12:42am On Mar 09, 2011
Princek12:

African leaders of the past generation have failed the entire continent. They are fools, in my opinion.

Truth. They are only interested in lining their pockets at the cost of their integrity and respect. Imagine that demented fool already acting like the king of Africa.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by coldhearts(f): 1:39am On Mar 09, 2011
Princek12:

that just about says it all, maybe they'll wake up before it is too late, who knows

PhysicsMHD:

Maybe it's their mothers not raising them right? Who knows? There are Ghanaian (Akan) traditional leaders in that pic. And we all know how women dominate the culture in Akan culture and in Ghana. 2000 Ghanaian men thrashed by their wives just last year alone. Their wives probably told them to take the pic and they complied to avoid a beating.

shocked, yeah the comment the lady wrote about African men isn't so nice but she actually said something that some or many african women are thinking about african men. When you say that, you have to remember that these are thesame mothers that had to work under the harsh conditions in Nigeria just to raise a kid,well, it is your prerogative.
Anyway African women should start looking at foreigners  tongue (e.g the 4million excess of men in asia  undecided), i know many of us won't want any male child to blame us for their failures . 

Too bad our leaders aren't much to write home about - they give the good african men a bad name.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by savanaha: 1:44am On Mar 09, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I disagree. I dont think he meant it the way some folks are taking it.
I think he is simply playing on the fact the most Africans see him as an "Arab brother"
and because of the high respect, many have restricted their ppl from using his country as a
vessel to enter the Med. Everyone knows that the history of "Sub-Saharan Africans" and the Med.
is bitter sweet being that black originally inhabited those areas and were moved by force or integrated
with the ancestors of those who are now north Africa's majority (Arabs). It is also no secret that
that very history has caused there to be distrust and tension btn the two groups.
He being one of the few Arab-African head of states to try to mend the gap is the reason for his "clout".
So he is right that he has a responsibility as far as that "security" comment goes.

He is also playing what card he has left on the deck; FEAR.
White ppl use the concept of intimidation and fear to achieve just about everything they
have and want, so why not scare those European cavemen by informing them that
they will be over taken by blacks? lol if I were desperate as he is, I would esp. when I know
whites are actually waiting for and aiding those who want to put an end my reign as "ruler".
'Pan Africanist' vision inside of Africa than any other SO-CALLED African leader (the black ones).  tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

^^^LMAO! looking like 'George Jefferson' from 'The Jeffersons' grin grin

Ghaddafi like most Arabs are racists against blacks. What it sounds like he said is exactly what he said. He is saying that if he leaves, there will be no one to kill the Africans before they reach the European country they are going to.

shotster50:

Truth. They are only  interested in[b] lining their pockets at the cost of their integrity[/b] and respect. Imagine that demented fool already acting like the king of Africa.

It  would be great if these "leaders" had integrity to begin with. Can use something you don't have.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2011
coldhearts:

shocked, yeah the comment the lady wrote about African men isn't so nice but she actually said something that some or many african women are thinking about african men. When you say that, you have to remember that these are thesame mothers that had to work under the harsh conditions in Nigeria just to raise a kid,well, it is your prerogative.
Anyway African women should start looking at foreigners  tongue (e.g the 4million excess of men in asia  undecided), i know many of us won't want any male child to blame us for their failures . 

Too bad our leaders aren't much to write home about - they give the good african men a bad name.

1. It was a joke. If you haven't seen Ileke-idi's posts about African men on this forum before, then it's clear why you don't understand my comment. I don't take her many variations on that statement seriously enough to respond with anything other than jokes.
2. The people in that picture aren't Nigerian, period.
3. Trust me, the things some African men are thinking and occasionally saying about African women vs. other women aren't exactly pleasant either. This is even evident on nairaland's romance section, not to talk of in real life.
4. Asian men? Hilarious. Anyway, go ahead, nobody's actually stopping y'all.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 09, 2011
PhysicsMHD Ok. A hero some some is a villain to others and my point stands that no 'black' African leader has reached out and stressed the importance of Pan-Africanism as he did. Him wanting to spread Islam and supporting terrorism is not exactly ideal to me but he did. He even trained some of Africa's notorious war-lords or what have you, on his soil. Again his methods were not always right but the concept was. My opinion and apparently it is shared with many others. You and Savanna disagree and that is fine; btw wikipedia is not always reliable  wink.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by coldhearts(f): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

1. It was a joke. If you haven't seen Ileke-idi's posts about African men on this forum before, then it's clear why you don't understand my comment. I don't take her many variations on that statement seriously enough to respond with anything other than jokes.
3. Trust me, the things some African men are thinking and occasionally saying about African women vs. other women aren't exactly pleasant either. This is even evident on nairaland's romance section, not to talk of in real life.

oh come on, no one is off the table including asians wink. All options are open in my family, we embrace all race of people tongue

@ op sorry for derailing the topic, i'll stop here : )
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by savanaha: 2:39am On Mar 09, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

PhysicsMHD Ok. A hero some some is a villain to others and my point stands that no 'black' African leader has reached out and stressed the importance of Pan-Africanism as he did. Him wanting to spread Islam and supporting terrorism is not exactly ideal to me but he did. He even trained some of Africa's notorious war-lords or what have you, on his soil. Again his methods were not always right but the concept was. My opinion and apparently it is shared with many others. You and Savanna disagree and that is fine; btw wikipedia is not always reliable  wink.

I think his reasons for stressing Pan- Africanism is so that he can be the lifetime leader of the whole of Africa.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 09, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

PhysicsMHD:

Oh really? But you responded with specific details (Ghanaian women) to back up your rebuttal. So really, it wasnt a joke to you. But it's okay, take it as you wish. My point still stand that African men, esp our political leaders, are nothing but imbecilic hamsters running on wheels, back and forth on the same backwardness. mtcheww.

Look at a continent controlled by men and  dominated by men. . . . look at it! Beautiful continent enriched with riches, yet dominated in every aspect by greedy, selfish, vile, evil speci[b]men[/b]s.

Yea, that was a joke. Yeah right. rollz eyes
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:01am On Mar 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh really? But you responded with specific details (Ghanaian women) to back up your rebuttal. So really, it wasnt a joke to you. But it's okay, take it as you wish. My point still stand that African men, esp our political leaders, are nothing but imbecilic hamsters running on wheels, back and forth on the same backwardness. mtcheww.

Look at a continent controlled by men and  dominated by men. . . . look at it! Beautiful continent enriched with riches, yet dominated in every aspect by greedy, selfish, vile, evil speci[b]men[/b]s.

Specific details? There are  clearly Akan traditional leaders in that picture and I said that they were there to avoid being beaten by their wives and you think that's not a joke?

Yeah all the bad stuff in Africa is done by men. And? Are you gonna start a lesbian colony?
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Mobinga: 4:41am On Mar 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yeah. Add this : devilish, lying, slithering slimy basturds, they are, all african men.

Including your father. Easy
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Omenani(m): 4:46am On Mar 09, 2011
Ileke-Idi sure does like ranting about African men. You would think she has problems in past relationships with African men. Or could it be self-hate? I hope it is not self-hate. She needs to understand that we as African men are desired by many.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 09, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Specific details? There are  clearly Akan traditional leaders in that picture and I said that they were there to avoid being beaten by their wives and you think that's not a joke?

Yeah all the bad stuff in Africa is done by men. And? Are you gonna start a lesbian colony?

I knew you were going to bring up Lesbianism. Men, they could be so predictable lol.
I'm willing to prove you wrong tho  wink

Omenani:

Ileke-Idi sure does like ranting about African men. You would think she has problems in past relationships with African men. Or could it be self-hate? I hope it is not self-hate. She needs to understand that we as African men are desired by many.
This is politics o. . . .bia, its not so hard for me to separate my personal/ private juicly life from dried/rubbish backwards politics that's being practiced by African men all over the continent.

Everything ends up with relationship issue with una.  undecided
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I knew you were going to bring up Lesbianism. Men, they could be so predictable lol.
I'm willing to prove you wrong tho  wink
This is politics o. . . .bia, its not so hard for me to separate my personal/ private juicly life from dried/rubbish backwards politics that's being practiced by African men all over the continent.

Everything ends up with relationship issue with unaundecided
grin grin grin
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by medjai(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Please, we should be careful not to confuse his support for rebellious causes within Africa as Pan Africanism. Financially backing Omar Bashir's genocide in Sudan or supporting Charles Taylor's war upon his fellow Liberians isn't Pan Africanism. You need to see the wrath he unleashes on the Berbers(the Black Arabs) in Libya. This man is an insane dog that deludes himself as "king of kings".
What sort of Pan Africanist will declare war upon his own people? "We will destroy all these elements of sedition. . . " "rivers of blood would flow. . ." "thousands would die. . ." What kind of leader will make these statements?
Even before the current unrest, Libya had always been divided against itself. Benghazi had always been a volatile region. It's been one ethnic clash after the other.
Gadaffi is not a leader, let alone a Pan Africanist.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by T9ksy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

'Pan Africanist' vision inside of Africa than any other SO-CALLED African leader
(the black ones).  tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wow. . . . .Gaddafi, a Pan-Africanist? Yeah right, and am the great/grand son of Queen of sheba and King Solomon. grin

Nothing man pikin no go read for dis our NL.

Like someone posted earlier, the hatred the arabs have for blacks is legendary. The history of our interactions
(arab-blacks) shows that the Arabs have murdered more black africans than the caucasians ever did.
They have been carting blacks off to Tripoli, Marrakesh, and other slave ports in the Arabian desert, as far back as the 10C.

I therefore suggest you withdraw your support for him, immediately.  Am sure, given half the chance, Gaddafi will have no qualms killing all your family members and more in furtherance of his arabic hegemony in black Africa.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by felifeli: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2011
Who is Gaddafi ?
Gaddafi is one of the reasons that you people are able to hold your heads high as Africans today. He is one of the reasons why the West still has any kind of respect for Africans.
Get your nose out of CNN and BBC . They will only tell you their own point of view and that is the barbaric, despotic, Africans.

Tell me what would happen in UK if some Welsh or Scot rebels decide on a demonstration ,carrying guns in the street ? What if some aggrieved people go through US carrying guns and demanding removal of Obama ? I doubt if the governments will fold arms and hope that they will go away when they are tired. No they will restore law and order with Maximum Force, something which the Libya government has resisted for a long time and ou must give Gaddafi credit for that.

I doubt if a man like Gaddafi will allow self to be humiliated out of government though. Certainly not by double talking countries like US or UK . I still root for Gaddafi though I hope he takes a cue from all this and hand over to another leader soon.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Sunofgod(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
African viewpoint: Colonel's continent?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12585395

In our series of viewpoints from African journalists, filmmaker and columnist Farai Sevenzo ponders Libya's relationship with the rest of Africa.

To lose one dictator as the year began may have been fortuitous, to lose two and a possible third in the space of three months seems miraculous.

He had no qualms about pitching his tent in our capitals”
The desert winds of change blowing across North Africa are howling a firestorm in the direction of the conundrum that is Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, and Africans are reeling from the speed of it all.

In the theatre of these revolutions, the man currently occupying centre stage has more reason than others to take up the interests of Africans, and so the death throes of his 42-year-old regime are reverberating across an entire continent.

The colonel's theatrical character seems to have walked out of the pages of macabre fiction, and as the years passed, the character came closer to a caricature of the absolute dictator than to the memory of the 27-year-old captain who took Libya kicking and screaming into the second half of the 20th Century, then remained stuck there well into the 21st.

Tunisia's former President Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali loved and exploited his Parisian connections and kept his distance from Africans; Egypt's Hosni Mubarak was caught in the net of the Middle East and its conflicts - and was in any case paranoid about black Africa ever since gunmen fired on his motorcade in Ethiopia's Addis Ababa.

The colonel, though, embraced us.

African portfolio
  Libya's wealth has allowed Col Gaddafi to foster close ties with African leaders He had no qualms about pitching his tent in our capitals and could drive his motorcade across several African borders to attend a conference or just to dazzle us with oil money as an array of designer shaded curvaceous bodyguards attended to his needs.

A brief examination of the colonel's African connections reveals a deep-rooted intent to forge ties with the rest of Africa.

Having come to power in that decade of former UK Prime Minister Harold Macmillan's "winds of change" speech, there was not a liberation movement that had not received his backing.

From Nelson Mandela's African National Congress in South Africa to Namibia's freedom fighters, plus every rebel without a cause like Sierra Leone's Foday Sankoh to Liberia's Charles Taylor, Uganda's late Idi Amin and even that country's present leader Yoweri Museveni - they have all supped at his revolutionary table or taken his money and weapons.
Only the other year Mr Gaddafi was the chairman of the African Union, and has almost single-handedly funded its existence for decades.

As head of this largely mute and ineffective brotherhood of presidents, the colonel pushed for a United Africa over which he would preside.

We had 70-80 people from Chad working for our company - they were cut dead with pruning shears and axes, attackers saying: 'You are providing troops for Gaddafi'”

His money had of course spent a long time constructing such a possibility.

Libyan investments in Africa through its huge reserves of oil are legion and the soaring price for this black gold enabled the Libya Africa Portfolio for Investments (LAP) to set up a "sovereign wealth fund" in 2006.

And then there is Oil Libya Holding company, the Libyan Arab Company for African Investments, Afriqiyah Airlines and a host of other portfolios.

Lake Victoria Hotel in Entebbe, Uganda, is 100% owned by the Libyan sovereign wealth fund, the Novotel Umubano in Kigali is 60% owned by the Libyans; there is real estate in Uganda, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, South Africa; brand new mosques in East and West Africa have been built with the colonel's cash.

Did the Africans accept him as a new Kwame Nkrumah, the founding father of Africa's independence movement, or did his money know no ideology?

It is no wonder then, that the colonel's dilemma is making headlines all over the continent.

Questions have been tabled in the Zimbabwean parliament as to whether Zimbabwean forces are involved in propping up Mr Gaddafi's last stand, even as 46 people are languishing in a Harare jail for watching videos of the Egyptian uprising.

Venomous hatred

Rumours are everywhere of a recruitment drive for mercenaries in Nigeria and Ghana.

And now, as things fall apart, the colonel is defiantly holding on with many reports suggesting that Africans, black Africans, are the crutches on which his depleted army is now hobbling.

Thousands of foreigners are trying to flee the chaos in Libya In the past week, the phrase "African mercenaries" has been repeated by Libyan citizens and rolling news, eyewitnesses to the violence in Tripoli have spat the word "African" with venomous hatred.

Part of the Libyan story now is the scramble to escape of Turks, Germans, Indians, Englishmen, Italians, Malaysians and a host of other nationalities that include black men commonly known as Africans.

In the violence of the last fortnight, the colonel's African connections have only served to rekindle a deep-rooted racism between Arabs and black Africans.

As mercenaries, reputedly from Chad and Mali fight for him, a million African refugees and thousands of African migrant workers stand the risk of being murdered for their tenuous link to him.

One Turkish construction worker told the BBC: "We had 70-80 people from Chad working for our company. They were cut dead with pruning shears and axes, attackers saying: 'You are providing troops for Gaddafi.' The Sudanese were also massacred. We saw it for ourselves."

Libya's new forces for change have simply picked up where the colonel left off his bloodletting.

And as the world moves to freeze Libya's assets, they must unpick the intricate web of the colonel's investments and decide what is his and what is Libya's - although in 42 years of absolute power it has never been easy to tell the difference.

Belated noises are now coming from the African Union, condemning the use of violence.

Even that anonymous community made from that meaningless phrase - the international community - now deny ever arming him, and claim there is no evidence that their teargas has been used against protesters, as if teargas floats in the colours of a national flag so we can all know where it was made as we choke.

The forces of change must now hope that Mr Gaddafi's fighting friends evaporate, and he can live out his last days in a tent pitched on a hotel lawn once owned by Libya, or Gaddafi plc; or face the music.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
Despite all the propaganda against Ghadaffi,all these western media agencies have not deem it fit to tell us who's funding and arming the insurgents against libya . I guess that is also part of democrazy !
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by felifeli: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^^^ Of course they will never say. Do they care a damn about what happens to Libyans ? No they are only interested in the effect of grabbing more oil from another country on their own economy even if tens of thousands die in the process. And of course they are afraid in the growing romance of Gaddafi's Libya with China and will arm insurgent to shift the balance towards themselves . I thought that people would have grown wise to these two evil world powers since. They are the cause of most of the problems in the world. See what they turned Iraq into ? Did they ever find WMD ? Do they have "democracy" yet in Iraq ? The war against Saddam was all about Western greed.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by felifeli: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2011
@ Sun of God

It would appear then that people are not fleeing Libya from Gaddafi but actually fleeing THE INSURGENTS.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
felifeli:

^^^^ Of course they will never say. Do they care a damn about what happens to Libyans ? No they are only interested in the effect of grabbing more oil from another country on their own economy even if tens of thousands die in the process. And of course they are afraid in the growing romance of Gaddafi's Libya with China and will arm insurgent to shift the balance towards themselves . I thought that people would have grown wise to these two evil world powers since. They are the cause of most of the problems in the world. See what they turned Iraq into ? Did they ever find WMD ? Do they have "democracy" yet in Iraq ? The war against Saddam was all about Western greed.
I think it's more about containing china communism influence against their fraudulent capitalism.remember this is how the self-acclaimed police of the world came to destabilze Korea between her and Russia.
Politics and greed between US and Russia made Korea what it is today.they just used the country to canvass an ideology without considering the lives of people that died all in the name of capitalism VS communism.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by buzugee(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
norrisman

@ Buzugee

A bit OT but why dont you sell your red P to someone that needs it and you can chill back home in Nigeria. Let the people that want to crawl through libya do so. You were fortunate enough to be born in England. Let them too go and give birth to their kids in England abi?
  shocked dude i was unfortunate not to be born in nigeria. being born in another mans land is not good fortune ooo. see if i was born in nigeria, maybe i can contest for presidency. if i was born in nigeria i would still be in nigeria wearing my ankara and strolling with my padis to beer parlor to quaff a piping hot bowl of peppersoup  grin grin
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by pleep(m): 1:28am On Mar 10, 2011
romeo:

As far as the topic goes, Gaddafi has a point.
Despite blacks being shot in the deserts, they still risk their lives to cross the med via libya,algeria etc.

If libya lets go of their border controls, all those millions of rat-like sudanese,angolans,e.africans will just
rat their way across and start living under pieces of cloths in railways and warehouses,
urrrrgggghhh! ! !

Even the ones that are legit here get clustered and become grimey, so how much more the potential illiterate,unskilled rat infestations.
No thanks.

are africans really shot in the desert by libyans?
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by shotster50(m): 1:52am On Mar 10, 2011
SMFH at these fools saying Ghadaffi is their messiah , Use your brains people.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by CILondon: 2:01am On Mar 10, 2011
There is a lot of racist and brutal oppression/backlash against black people in libya from the libyan people. I wonder how many blacks are being killed - the media is not reporting.
Arabs have always been very racist against blacks - I don't have any time for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IBB - I'll Re-Marry Soon Following The Demise Of My Wife Maryam / Judge Threatens To Discharge 24 Suspected Boko Haram Members / Security Tips For Every Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.