Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe (8538 Views)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / DSS: There’s An ‘influx’ Of Boko Haram Into Lagos / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
Qaddafi Warns France: If I Go Down, You Will Be Flooded With "Millions Of Blacks"

Qaddafi's latest gambit: Convince the European public that they really want him to stick around, with all the stability that entails.
He spoke today to TV network France 24.
This quote (via Reuters) certainly stands out: "There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean."
Bear in mind that after the fall of Tunisia's Ben Ali, Italy has seen a wave of immigrants that continue today.
See more here at France 24.

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCuZeKB19iQ?fs=1&hl=en>[/flash]

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-warns-france-if-i-go-down-you-will-be-flooded-with-millions-of-blacks-2011-3#ixzz1FvalQFVy
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by ekubear1: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
grin grin grin

If all else fails, use the nigger as a bogeyman grin undecided sad

A little too late, bub.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by MaziUche0(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
And to wonder why some foolish African chiefs and kings would call him Africa's King of Kings.

They should be stripped of their titles and flogged mercilessly.

Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Kilode1: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^ that's a disgusting picture.

eku_bear:

grin grin grin

If all else fails, use the nigger as a bogeyman grin undecided sad

I tell ya! nothing scares whities more than a nig*a invasion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Kilode1: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
duplicate
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by MaziUche0(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^ that's a disgusting picture.

You are not the only one who is disgusted by this picture.

Arabs and Africans do not mix. Look at how they are targeting Africans in Libya.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Arosa(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2011
Are those coons really kings? they look like some yeye chiefs from togo and Ghana.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by ekubear1: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
Arosa:

Are those coons really kings? they look like some yeye chiefs from togo and Ghana.

Smh. He probably paid off whatever the equivalent of the Ooni of Ife are in various African countries to do that.

Just kidding, the Ooni wouldn't sink that low grin grin grin
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by gfhotee: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2011
am still looking forward to the time the blacks will realize they are not low lives, its the govt that are really messing us up, its time to revolutionarise, we are gr8 pple, lets show these arabs they stinks.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by gfhotee: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
am still looking forward to the time the blacks will realize they are not low lives, its the govt that are really messing us up, its time to revolutionarise, we are gr8 pple, lets show these arabs they stink.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by buzugee(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
and yet it is black mercenaries that are fighting his battles for him. i dont blame the man though. i blame the stupid dopey fools who are desperate enough to crawl through libya just to get to europe. like wtf ? stay in your own country and try to better yourself. heck if i wasnt born in england i wouldnt even be trying to come out here crawling through deserts etc etc. thats just ridiculous. any african caught in libya should be stripped nekkid and flogged mercilessly with koboko.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by buzugee(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
like i have seen the images of these guys trying to cross through libya. majority of them dont look poor. they look healthy, fit and strong. these fools are not running away from hunger, they are running to a place where they can get quick money to buy bmw so they can oppress their friends. thats the truth ruth
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by shotster50(m): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2011
MaziUche0:

And to wonder why some foolish African chiefs and kings would call him Africa's King of Kings.

Will all the Chiefs in this photo bow down in shame!!!
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Ramnon2: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2011
Those are definitely Yoruba chiefs (obas and kabiyesis) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 08, 2011
^^ and you say that because . . . . . . . .
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Ivynwa(f): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2011
40 GOOD YEARS
And Dude is still Flexxing, he no dey tire? Just wondering why his people kept quiet all those years only to get courage when other countries arose. The International community should make a law about his likes that likes to rule forever and stipulate a maximum number of years a person can stay in power. Is he the only person in that country?
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by norrisman: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2011
@ Buzugee

A bit OT but why dont you sell your red P to someone that needs it and you can chill back home in Nigeria. Let the people that want to crawl through libya do so. You were fortunate enough to be born in England. Let them too go and give birth to their kids in England abi?
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by bisiaet: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2011

Please I need clarification here 2 Pls do you mean those chiefs standing beside him coronated Ghadaffi and call King of Kings in Africa?/ And please from which country do this chiefs came from before I descend on them heavily for such cowardsness? Waiting pls.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by baslone: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2011
One of dem dudes in the pix luks like Adedibu!
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Guyman02: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
baslone:

and Bode George
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by hackney(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2011
As far as the topic goes, Gaddafi has a point.
Despite blacks being shot in the deserts, they still risk their lives to cross the med via libya,algeria etc.

If libya lets go of their border controls, all those millions of rat-like sudanese,angolans,e.africans will just
rat their way across and start living under pieces of cloths in railways and warehouses,
urrrrgggghhh! ! !

Even the ones that are legit here get clustered and become grimey, so how much more the potential illiterate,unskilled rat infestations.
No thanks.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by benoitt(f): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
baslone:

LMAO!
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by eghost247(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
Lol
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Ikwikwikwi(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
Stupid Mr. Gaddafi, you are so ignorant. Are you the one holding Africans from migrating to Europe? That makes your case worse. You must go, and must be tried.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
MaziUche0:

Africa and their shameless monarchs even the Ooni of Ife is no good, as it is only the Oba of Benin can be regarded as a royal father cos the others are royal hustlers angry angry angry
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
i think ghaddafi and the kings belong to ogboni ibile, blood thirsty africans, lol
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by lagcity(m): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
i have always known gadAfi is a nut job. that mofo will say anything to stay in power. "i will unleash the negros on your ass if u kick me out" funny.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
This guy is sick
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by romeo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2011
hackney:

As far as the topic goes, Gaddafi has a point.
Despite blacks being shot in the deserts, they still risk their lives to cross the med via libya,algeria etc.

If libya lets go of their border controls, all those millions of rat-like sudanese,angolans,e.africans will just
rat their way across and start living under pieces of cloths in railways and warehouses,
urrrrgggghhh! ! !

Even the ones that are legit here get clustered and become grimey, so how much more the potential illiterate,unskilled rat infestations.
No thanks.

Fool
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Mobinga: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
Why is Gaddafi still alive? The citizens haven't been offended enough. Otherwise he should have been stoned publicly.
Re: Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
I tell ya, Africa nations are so backwards because of the oh so useless African men in this continent. I am soooooo sick of African male leaders.

Jesus! I am so furious at the pixs on this page. Why are African men so effin useless and brainless to this point? Backwards men, backwards I tell ya!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mythbuster Version - The Coup Of Jan 15th 1966 / Nnewi Is A City....see Prove. / Ex Biafra Soldier Comforted By His Father Before Execution- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.