Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? (6069 Views)

3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Doodle: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2006
Let's say a man and woman has sex. As soon as they're done the woman says, "I'm a virgin", and the man makes an awkward face and later on tries to escape her or something, and maybe vice versa? What do maybe "experienced" people have against virgins? Is it because they're inexperienced? Every virgin needs the experience in order to be better.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by smartsoft(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2006
The virgins once self..some of them got a better exprience than the ones that have tasted the stuff before... like me if i have a virgin now.. i go dey thank God oooo..
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2006
Doodle:

Let's say a man and woman has sex. As soon as they're done the woman says, "I'm a virgin"

First and Foremost...I don't understand how after a virgin has had sex, and has been disvirgined then she turns around and says to her partner "I'm a Virgin", I mean like duhh!!! the man would have known that already, and besides if she was a virgin before and has been disvirgined, then she ain't a virgin nomore!!! she WAS, but she's not anymore!!!

Second...

Doodle:

Let's say a man and woman has sex. As soon as they're done the woman says, "I'm a virgin", and the man makes an awkward face and later on tries to escape her or something, and maybe vice versa?

I also do not understand why a man should make an "Awkward" face when a woman tells him that or anything, I mean all those so called "Experienced" non virgins weren't they virgins once before they became "Experienced"?! and were would the man be "Escaping" to?, an "Experienced" woman that maybe became "Experienced" by MAGIC?!

Doodle:

Every virgin needs the experience in order to be better.

You are very correct!!! It's through the "Experience" they get better!!!

@Smartsoft, I like people like you, you know what's good, man!!! you are very wise!
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by dejiolowe: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2006
may be it comes from the guilty conscience. but i dont like virgins, they can mess up ur dic.k head
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by layi(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2006
dejiolowe:

may be it comes from the guilty conscience. but i don't like virgins, they can mess up your dic.k head

Are you allergic to rubber?

smartsoft:

The virgins once self..some of them got a better exprience than the ones that have tasted the stuff before... like me if i have a virgin now.. i go dey thank God oooo..
Like begets Like. Do you think u deserve a virgin? What if everyone is like you? No spite intended o.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by dejiolowe: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2006
layi:

Are you allergic to rubber?

nah, the pressure to break the thing open can compress the fila wey dey untop the di.ck.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by smartsoft(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2006
Well.. When you are having sex with a virgin, just know in your mind.. you gonna be a lecturer.. all what u need to do is to teach her what and what to do, When she gets Acquainted to it.. Men forget it... she go like you die, and she can even be better than you, that taught her how to do the stuff.. not just running cos she's gonna mess up ur dick... JUst teach am and see what will happen
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by layi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2006
smartsoft:

Well.. When you are having sex with a virgin, just know in your mind.. you going to be a lecturer.. all what u need to do is to teach her what and what to do, When she gets Acquainted to it..
Things like how to open her legs or hold u tight?
I strongly disagree. Thats a myth that has been taken overboard. U don't start teachin virgins. Sex na sex. Once she gets to cloud nine, u'll see her move into positions u never imagine. We didnt learn those positions in the class. u all learnt on the bed.... in response to "climaxial" stimuli.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by dejiolowe: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2006
some girls cant be taught. they will be screaming and shouting. and buckling their arse
so what do u do, make sure they r well lubricated, get a good poise and ram in straight! the first time might be bad, but a bad job has been dealt with. other times is sweetie pie and donuts
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2006
dejiolowe:

may be it comes from the guilty conscience. but i don't like virgins, they can mess up your dic.k head
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u make me roll wit laughter
dejiolowe:

nah, the pressure to break the thing open can compress the fila wey dey untop the di.ck.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2006
dejiolowe:

some girls can't be taught. they will be screaming and shouting. and buckling their arse
so what do u do, make sure they r well lubricated, get a good poise and ram in straight! the first time might be bad, but a bad job has been dealt with. other times is sweetie pie and donuts
sweet like doughnut? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ram in straight? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
straight into what?
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by smartsoft(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2006
if the guy is kinda good, he will would know that the lady is a virgin not later after having sex
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by bedone(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2006
I can't deal with one who is not experienced, that problem of breaking in na wahala for me, and the drama that follows, na something too. I rather nak non virgin especially I know there is nothing after sha. wink
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by cheekee(f): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2006
they are afraid of popping the cherry cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by eveseh(f): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2006
not everyone one,some men likes virgins,

they thinks they are sweet
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by whitelexi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2006
Personally, I don't like virgins,  They give me a guilty feeling after the whole thing that i wouldnt experience with someone who's more experienced, they'd probably go on and on about how painful it was and if there's something i loathe, its blood and it gets worse when it comes during or after sex.
Secondly, they've got no skills and just end up lying like a log,  Some of them can't even walk after sex, and when they try,  they look like okocha with a thigh injury grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2006
what? i dont think a guy would finish having sex with a virgin and not know she was a virgin
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2006
and why would a girl say im a virgin after she just finished having sex with the guy? undecided this doesnt make any sense to me,
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by blackchief(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
i don't know about you all but a virgin is a wonderfull thing i would not advice anybody that is not married to loose it.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Mystique(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2006
I think the topic should be: Why are people crazy about virgins? wink
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by desiree(f): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2006
Having sex with a virgin is not a easy as buttering a toast you know, I think the guy would know straight away that she was a virgin and won't be able to penetrate easily.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know this!!!  I think, the awkward look only comes from players that just wants sex with no strings attached, the general impression is that virgins become clingy and stalk the first guy. undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2011
Lol! Poster is actualy right.d 1st tym my boyfi wantd 2 disvg me,he dint knw i was a virgin because i was n stil very outspoken,experesive n hysteric ,anywayz d 1st tym i wantd 2 av sex he slid his john thomas in2 my closed kitten n of cos he cudnt penetrate,i sighed out of pain n stil on top of me gave me a suprised/weired luk n he said 'so ure stil a virgin n i noded my head in d afirmative.he tried again wit force n it was lyk d most crazy pain i eva xperiencd n so i pushd him of.his d.ck wasnt able 2 break my hymen afta sevral atempts of us bin 2geda.@ d end of d day he dumped me 4 bin a virgin.i felt bad tho bt i was apy i left d relatnshp a virgin n vowed 2 stay as 1 til mr ryt maris me
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
My friend askd him y he left me n he said 'i dnt lyk virgins'.thank God i dint enta in2 d number of his conquerd galfriends.if i c his bro 2moro n want 2 mary him i wont take of.i'm apy i broke dat his stupid ego
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
dejiolowe:

some girls cant be taught. they will be screaming and shouting. and buckling their arse

some pple din crase teteh
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
kulyie:

My friend askd him y he left me n he said 'i dnt lyk virgins'.thank God i dint enta in2 d number of his conquerd galfriends.if i c his bro 2moro n want 2 mary him i wont take of.i'm apy i broke dat his silly ego
so u're still a virgin till date?
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
Of cos wit pride
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by DeCommodore(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2011
Some people think if u break a virgin without marrying her u have curse God seriously.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by DeCommodore(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2011
They think it is a sin to break a virgin you have not marry.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by Digriz(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2011
An inexperience virgin wl late be an experience non-virgin,so dnt regard them as inexperience because it's nt gonna be permanent wt them.
As for me,i ve neva done a virgin and dnt even feel like doing one because of d bloody stuff.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by md4real(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2011
play a virgin, she curses you with her blood, e go follow you
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by saintbajar(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2011
Digriz:

As for me,i ve neva done a virgin and dnt even feel like doing one because of d bloody stuff.   

same here mahn.
Re: Why Are Some People Afraid Of Virgins? by aminalib(f): 12:25pm On May 12, 2011
Because we are angels

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New Here, Welcome Me / Lets Do This!! Make A Romantic Comment 4rm The Last Word Of The Poster Above You / Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.