Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,834 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji (40004 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News / Markus Ishaku Basiran Replaces Yomi Shogunle As Police Head Of Complaint Unit / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by pansophist(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

every Muslim is the same

You deserve a well-targetted sledge hammer on your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Omezif(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
Removing bad eggs one by one because there are plenty of them.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
pansophist:

You deserve a well-targetted sledge hammer on your mouth

all I said was that all Muslims were the same. and did you prove me wrong? and with your post, ofcourse not.

I never even said maybe they were evil or good but we all know truth is always psychological grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by heendrix(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
My thirst for Vengeance is very high and thank God the time I had a case with SARS ion know what entered them that day that made them let me go unhurt without any physical bully. more so, my family has not been a victim of SARS and would never

I can't imagine someone like Nwafor who killed my loved one still alive and living well Mehnn because of him I'll enter the dark and smoke his family one after the other and leave him alone with no seed sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by tunapawizzy: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
THE IGP SHOULD DISMISS HIMSELF SINCE THE PRESIDENCY THAT SHOULD DISMISS HIM IS USELESS.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by wonder233: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Scape goats
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by dataking: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
We need more cleansing of bad cops

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by heendrix(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sanchez01:
Yes, it is!
Lmao grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by babatee90(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
That Instagram police...she should be demoted to a Constable rank so she can face her Social media

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
cocolacec:

Dolapo was used by fake pastors to silence victims of rape or oppression.
Does a non fake pastor exist?
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Epistasis(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Whenever I hear Celebrity police officer, it makes me mad, so much unserious people in the police force today. That serves Dolapo Badmus right!

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
They are all bad eggs including Buhari himself.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Racoon(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by ngadaAwo: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
lol and the Badmus was busy faking solidarity for #EndSARS grin

guilty conscience cheesy

i feel for her sha she seems to be a nice cop

but for that Shogunle
he deserves worse

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Eriokanmi: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kamdil:
Which of the Fakorede Victor, is it the former SARS commander in Port Harcourt?
Yes.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by ChiefSosa(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na so

1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by omosimple: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Them just dey Wake up abi
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Jdbrasco2: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yes, they should be sacked immediately if any evidence indicates abuse of power. No need for prolonged investigations. Actions not words and promises is wat its needed.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by leisuretym: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
what about Ojo of Ibara division in Abeokuta and one nicknamed Mr EXPLAIN ? investigate them

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by chipsypop(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Get a custom, eye catching and wonderfully detailed 3D animation to promote your business.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLOTAGON STORY ANIMATION* , you'll get an animation done with industry standard software and done according to your specifications.
I also offer 3D product rendering, mechanical systems visualisation and simulation, architectural visualisation and many more.
If you wish to be trained you can also contact me for whatsapp or telegram via 08163213516 or send a mail to amazingstudios04@gmail.com.
Check out my Youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Jabioro: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
The first SARS casualties..I knew the Idoko at Lagos command..the man he torture died two months after
I secured his release with huge amount for commiting no crime....Rest in peace Sunday Gbeji..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Zetty177x: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sanchez01:
Yomi Shogunle (former head of the Police Complaint Unit) and Dolapo Badmus (former Lagos PPRO) and 35 others have been dismissed from the Nigerian Police Force over human right abuses!

The duo are part of the 37 members of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) unit of the NPF dismissed from service.

Modified

https://twitter.com/AyooAkanji/status/1317389351278546945

Op, I hate when am stressed out to capture a message. Have they been dismissed or they are to be dismissed? Which university u go?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Why is the IG and commissioner of police not on the list?? Nonsense....all DPOs should follow....They are part of this problem...

They will give service vehicles to patrol police and tell they to maintain it, fix it, and fuel it on their own while they maintain law and order...and still deliver a certain amount to the DPOs at the end of the day ...
how will these people not extort civilians

They eat all the money meant stationary, electricity, and other utilities... how will bail and making complaints be free.....

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nwibii: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sanchez01:

Yes, it is!

I pray it should the the Akim Fakorede that killed De. Ferei Gberebe in 2019 general election.
But that Victor is somehow confusing.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Very good..... South West leading by example... Fish out all the bad elements in our sane environment

Giving it a second thought..... I think Nigeria should divide and everyone should go to his/her region.... Make everyone answer hin papa name.... The era of Yoruba sophistication is over..... An igbo or Hausa/Fulani soldier/police can't not be killing our citizens anyhow

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Preator: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Demoted, not dismissed for these two officers
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Notice that there are officers from almost every tribe on that list. We are our own problems in this country

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nickshrapnel: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Sanchez01: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Zetty177x:

Op, I hate when am stressed out to capture a message. Have they been dismissed or they are to be dismissed? Which university u go?
It says they have been dismissed. Title was changed by a moderator.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Vulcan24(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
It is a right step in that direction of crisis intervention but these dismissed officers should have their offences published and the details if their trial made public

There should be no treatment of scape goat or victim of latent hate by police colleagues
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nice.
If Nigeria had a transparent system, at least 20% of the police force would be dismissed.
There are lots of unemployed and educated able bodied Nigerians willing to take up their spots.

To crown it all, James Nwafor should be found and burnt alive.

What a time to be alive.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by vertueptime: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
If he dismissed them they will return officially in form of armed robbers, better they are sent to sambisa to be used as scape goats

ojun50:
Dismisse all this SARS officers too.... Then i will take the IGP serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) / Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.