Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji (39997 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News / Markus Ishaku Basiran Replaces Yomi Shogunle As Police Head Of Complaint Unit / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Armanipounds: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
The chicken has come home to roost........hahahahahahaha even Dolapo Badmus of all people......when she was Police PRO I thought she was making all kind of reckless statements in the media.... that's suits her right! she even ought to be fired not reprimanded and demoted!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by onyxo76(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
all na wash, none of those guys will be dismissed or punished, if they try it, even for IG to survive dismissal go be miracle
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by DexterousOne(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Very good..... South West leading by example... Fish out all the bad elements in our sane environment

Giving it a second thought..... I think Nigeria should divide and everyone should go to his/her region.... Make everyone answer hin papa name.... The era of Yoruba sophistication is over..... A igbo or Hausa/Fulani soldier/police can't no be killing our citizens anyhow

#SayNoToTribalism #SayNoToBigotry

Nigeria is fighting a common fight to save our country from ghouls
And the best you can do is to come up with this?

You should be ashamed of yourself

#EndSars

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by lomprico(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kamdil:
Which of the Fakorede Victor, is it the former SARS commander in Port Harcourt?

I hope so
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by moupe: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Armanipounds:
The chicken has come home to roost........hahahahahahaha even Dolapo Badmus of all people......when she was Police PRO I thought she was making all kind of reckless statements in the media.... that's suits her right! she even ought to be fired not reprimanded and demoted!

Instagram Policeofficer.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by mukthar2000(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nice job, this is one of the change we vote for in Nigeria, not the type Fulani old man and his pharaoh was given us

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by RioCarputo(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Chaiiiii Dolapo Badmus. celebrity Police woman as most Nigerians had termed her. is this how she would end up?.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by nick50(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Our Muslim brothers are worst.. Imagine those imams keeping silent all these while meaning that they support the government

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by richPHAROAH: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
are they demoted or sacked?
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by richPHAROAH: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
RioCarputo:
Chaiiiii Dolapo Badmus. celebrity Police woman as most Nigerians had termed her. is this how she would end up?.
na bad belle. i no see wetin this woman do. the real killers are still there
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by yommen: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
naija4life247:

Not true. Few bad eggs should not be used to judge all.

Well, I am a Msulim, so what do I even know?

What does being a Muslim have to do here? Can't you just air your opinion without displaying hypocrisy?
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

you should know every Muslim is the same
this is very wrong! would you be happy if someone says same to you?

people are different, regardless of their religion and tribe.

NB: i'm a Muslim
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by jaxxy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Good. The police has to take full responsibility for its actions.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hammyaladin:
this is very wrong! would you be happy if someone says same to you?

people are different, regardless of their religion and tribe.

NB: i'm a Muslim
there is nothing wrong with my post except of course there are no sucide bombers
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by mukthar2000(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Better, be jobless to experience unemployment, we are tired of all ur fancy pictures of media instead of u being committee to ur job, fool Olosh police.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
there is nothing wrong with my post except of course there are no sucide bombers
still, people aren't same.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by mukthar2000(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
mukthar2000:
Better, be jobless to experience unemployment, we are tired of all ur fancy pictures of media instead of u being committee to ur job, fool Olosh police.

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by tot(f): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Benzoway:
Nice.
If Nigeria had a transparent system, at least 20% of the police force would be dismissed.
There are lots of unemployed and educated able bodied Nigerians willing to take up their spots.

To crown it all, James Nwafor should be found and burnt alive.

What a time to be alive.

20%?

More like above 80%!
The reform must start from the recruitment. Imagine a police force full of illiterates, cultists and ritualists.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by sonofElElyon: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
On this issue you have displayed more knowledge, even than some people who profess Christianity..

naija4life247:

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by adesharp2(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kai
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Vacora(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Epistasis:
Whenever I hear Celebrity police officer, it makes me mad, so much unserious people in the police force today. That serves Dolapo Badmus right!

She did not appear very bright. Not talking about her complexion grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by joelag: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abeg make dem add Idimu police station DPO for ikotun join them. that nigga is an extortionist.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Classickj(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
naija4life247:

baba you are john snow you know nothing
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by smallsmall: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
What about that one in Anambra State SARS that was said to be "The Executioner", James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS?
Is he walking free or the Protest never reach that side for Akwuzu?

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by kayjay69(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Brother, I was saying the same exact thing.

See I love #EndSARS because finally finally as long as I have been born, Young Nigerians (atleast the ones in the Middle and Southern cities) are standing together, showing their resilience and demanding change. They are showing the establishment they are tired of empty rhetoric and bland palliatives offered over the years.

But I am still sad. I am sad because unfortunately we are focused on the wrong protest. We should be protesting Bad Governance (which did not start now with the present administration) which happens to be the parent that gave birth to children such as the rotten police force that we have today. Ofcourse useless prostitutes a.k.a politicians will quickly hop on the bandwagon and march with the youths as if they are on the side of the people, but it is these useless criminals we should really go after.

The Nigeria Police Force is made up of human beings, Nigerians, some of whom I believe are good at heart but perhaps the system over time turned them into the monsters that they are. I do contend that everybody in Nigeria is a victim of Nigeria itself. Even the useless leaders, they just don't know it.

We need to focus our attention on what I think is the real cause of the problems we face. You think the NPF is the most corrupt government agency?
What of NIMASA and how they sell out Nigerian seafaring jobs to foreigners in the name of waiver?
What of the Nigerian Immigration Service and how they consistently frustrate a simple process of obtaining a passport, all for monetary gain?
What of the Nigerian Customs? What of the NNPC? What of FERMA? FAAN? NCAA? NAMA? CBN? EFCC? BPE? NPA? NERC? NIWA? The f_c_u_k_i_n_g National Assembly? I am sure you can deduce and see the common denominator, Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria.

I can go on and on. Nigeria itself is a sham, a scam, a fools paradise. And until we protest against this country and the rotten souls that hold it to ransome, I am afraid to say things will continue the way they are with no real change.
Sanchez01:
There is no denying that heads will roll in an attempt to please the people. As it stands, the systemic corruption in the police force is crazy deep, so much that politicians and some elites who have unjustly used the police to victimised the common people will be caught up in the cross fire.

Knowing this, EndSARS is just the wake up call because the police and those in government might be thinking protests will cease after the announcement but the people will want more. Already, there are calls for the resignation of the IGP and the president. Demands for simple basic things we need for everyday survival will be pushed and the government will have no choice but to heed.

The police force should ensure that officers that have been noted for dismissal should not return as armed robbers. Offa robbery and similar others across the country are case studies.

The rude awakening is needed. Change is the new normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Anointingkennel(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
08100934210, ANOINTING DOG KENNEL.
You need Dogs in your homes For security/ As Pet/. Call Or Watsap On 08100934210 To Place Order. Available in Ibadan and Lagos, Sango Ota. Can also Waybill Nationwide
SOME AVAILABLE DOGS ARE:
Boerboel Dogs
Rottweiler Dogs
German Shepherd Dogs
Caucasian Dogs
Parlour Dogs etc.
Dog Feeds are also Available in Ibadan only.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by olatuns2017: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
They are trying to draw the masses sympathy by saying they supposedIy dismissed Dolapo Badmus
and Yomi Shogunle. Because cause both seems to be more known on social media. Dolapo was even more famous for intervening in series of injustice on the part of the Force.

these games are obvious yet sinister. We see the game they are playing clearly. The masses sympathy will always be for EndSars

Don't worry ...

They should come out and cut their heads because U want Nigeria to be America because U are protesting...

These protests will yield nothing if we don't use sense...

Sorosoke!

Govt must #Gbese

Allow Govt to work
Give them ultimatum
Meet the national assembly n state lagislators to change police Act to renew police...maybe starts process to create state police ....

Protests for 600years won't change dime if we don't change policies...

We must get involved in the process of change not just protests except if you want anarchy

And all the yahoo Bois happy about #endsars banned

Continue

Nigeria police shall be better and U all will face the music!!!
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by SmartPolician: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
tunapawizzy:
THE IGP SHOULD DISMISS HIMSELF SINCE THE PRESIDENCY THAT SHOULD DISMISS HIM IS USELESS.

The presidency knows what SARS operatives do.

They do politicans' dirty jobs.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Balofariojames: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

you should know every Muslim is the same
Are you sure, no wounder Boko Haram is multiplied and it takes decade to defeat them. Well the agenda is different to what is manifest to be.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Xisnin(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
No details?
Likely fake news.
Re: Dolapo Badmus, Yomi Shogunle Reprimanded & Demoted - Ayoo Akanji by Ogbuu101: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Toochukwu Ogalagu that joined d police less than 4yrs ago is already billed for dismissal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Bomb Oil Installations In Warri, Delta / Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.