Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join (49457 Views)

What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by HeadShot: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
There's no SArs in Paris....

They should all come back here and enjoy Sai Barber
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Ahmad62(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Let's go...
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by kyuniii(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Its
Not well, #ENDSARS.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Intervention(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Chii59:
For the 1st time in my life, I'm proud to be a Nigerian youth.
I swear�

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Heavenschild:
It's sweeter and more beautiful protesting from abroad.. I'm still wondering how I found myself in Nigeria of all countries in the world...

Do you have international passport? Reply me sharperly if you want to travel out the ZOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by aspirebig: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nice, let the whole world join ooo

We want to take back our country...

Why would a particular tribe and religion be in charge of all key positions in Nigeria?
The most annoying part is that whenever you hear that a Nigerian is doing exploits in abroad, is never from that region.Is always the southern making Nigeria proud.

Enough is enough...

If there is no total overhauling in Nigeria, then, let everyone go their ways..,,.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by midehi2(f): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
How I wish this whole story ends just like that dictator in that NETFLIX movie, "6UNDERGROUND" ...

I would be a happy ending when the likes of BUHARI and LAI MOHAMMED get dragged and beaten till they breathe their last rather than charging them to the ICC for crimes against humanity
Yea, 6 underground grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Notatribalist(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Chii59:
For the 1st time in my life, I'm proud to be a Nigerian youth.
Yes my dear,we are all proud now..we have been fooled for too long,next week I will be on my way to Nigeria to join the fight, it's our fight and together we shall win.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by bpalace(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Athena4444:
Food don don my peeps
the guy don off phone... I need his other lines... Even his wife own

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by martineverest(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
I doff my hat for these french Nigerians despite the huge rise in Corona in France they still chose to come out

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Charly68: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nigeria police image has been terribly battered by this impromptious sagacious global protests

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Jdbrasco2: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Yes! These corrupt politicians think they will keep dividing us with religion and tribal sentiments forever. Our eye don open. We will chase them away.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by tot(f): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
observer88:
The way Nigerian Youths have united against the common demon of bad governance is amazing.

Keeping the momentum up, I see so many positive changes in the nearest future.

#ENDSARS #EndPoliceBrutality #EndBadGovernance

It's super amazing.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Osibanjo, get ready.. All working for your good as willed..
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by RealEzee(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
How I wish this whole story ends just like that dictator in that NETFLIX movie, "6UNDERGROUND" ...

I would be a happy ending when the likes of BUHARI and LAI MOHAMMED get dragged and beaten till they breathe their last rather than charging them to the ICC for crimes against humanity
Aswear
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Kayharry(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by lonlytroy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
France na wako b4.. unfortunately they no give me visa
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Emmanuel181: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
WE MOVE!!!!!
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Yoshy: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kingscee:

Do you have international passport? Reply me sharperly if you want to travel out the ZOO

I have o, comman help my life
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Let's demand for #ENDSARS #NOTOBADGOVERNANCE #NOTOBADLEADERSHIP #STOPESTIMATEDELECTRICITYBILL #GIVEUSCONSTANTLIGHT #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITYANDEXTORTION #LOOTINGOFTREASURY #GIVESGOODROAD #WENEEDGOODROADS #BETTERHEALTHSYSTEM #EMPLOYMENTFORALL
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Athena4444: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
bpalace:
the guy don off phone... I need his other lines... Even his wife own
chai..too bad
See the link to more numbers...
https://www.nairaland.com/6188417/anonymous-releases-emails-phone-numbers#95046114

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by harmony75: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
yes we shall overcome �����
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Ezmans: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
dangermouse:
I knew this day will surely come and i knew also that the day is fast upon us when we start demanding good governance from the government. The youth are awoke now and will take over. Nigeria must be great again!
nigerian goverment have enter one chance in hands of nigerian youths
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Emmanuel181: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Intervention:
I swear�

even me sef
up nigeria!!
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Buhari and apc will never have commonsense even though it is common and free. So since government will not get sense, we too will not stop protest.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
Citizen of Nigeria abroad should all come out and protest o,else we suffer together once they come bk for holidays.

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by jrusky(m): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

Omar of Sudan treatment loading for Buhari and I will personally declare 3 days non stop party when the change finally chain him.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by obicmag(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
#endestimatedbilling
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by TheRollingStone: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
Franzinni:
Everyone is clouting up !

As for me,

End bad government Now !!!

If we fix the government the SARS issue will naturally fall in line.

But most protesters are emotionally driven, but after a while, it goes back to business as usual ... SARS is renamed and shuffled around the country, clout dies down and then what? Same stew new pot!

If you’ve been very observant, it’s very clear that this protest is not just about ending of sars anymore, even if if the president comes out on national tv tomorrow and announce the end of sars and their whole operation, people will still be on the road protesting because we are hungry for more and our myopic leaders have now exposed to us the power in protest and our unity, we will keep asking for more until Nigeria becomes the country we would be proud of to pass to the next generation.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Franzinni: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
TheRollingStone:

If you’ve been very observant, it’s very clear that this protest is not just about ending of sars anymore, even if the president comes out on national tv tomorrow and announce the end of sars and their whole operation, people will still be on the road protesting because we are hungry for more and our myopic leaders have now exposed to us the power in protest and our unity, we will keep asking for more until Nigeria becomes the country we would be proud of to pass to the next generation.
baba God bless you...take this one cool body. Nah correct talk you talk. Revolution on the way its time for a NEW Nigeria !!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos / Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.