Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join (49457 Views)

What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by princebis16(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
dangermouse:
I knew this day will surely come and i knew also that the day is fast upon us when we start demanding good governance from the government. The youth are awoke now and will take over. Nigeria must be great again!

End Sars!! End Bad Governance

THEY CONSIDER US FOOLISH & WEAK.

They Know Many of us Are Not Wise At All.

And They Also Know That Many Wise Ones Amongst Us Are WEAK. HENCE – NO SYNERGY. NO UNITY.

NO UNITY, NO FREEDOM !!!

For Over 60 Years, They have Proved Their INCOMPETENCIES In Running The AFFAIRS Of NIGERIA.

They Have Shown To Us That They Are Just Mere JESTERS! We have been OPPRESSED WITH :

– INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES & PROPERTIES ( SARS & BOKO-HARAM),

– EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY,

– THE POVERTY OF HUNGER & STARVATION,

– POOR EDUCATION,

-POOR HEALTH CARE,

– UNEMPLOYMENT & UNDEREMPOWERMENT,

– CORRUPTION & EMBEZZLEMENT OF PUBLIC FUNDS,

– SALARY & MINIMUM WAGE ENSLAVEMENT,

– CONSTANT INFLATION OF PRICES OF GOODS AND SERVICES,

– BAD ROADS,

– POOR INFRACSTRUCTURES ( Just To Mention A Few

https://www.nairaland.com/6188419/endsars-end-bad-governance#95045708

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by SKINDOGGY: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shebi you dy 042 make we link up brov
Iyoocartel:
iyooooooo cartel

France one of my most favorite country. Na French woman change my life completely. Those year esut for agbani campus wey man still dey fly bike up and down dey go fryo for back gate every night go buy rice and two meats 300 naira before i came across one French woman living in Germany that paid me 45k euros and still paying up till today now man dey cruise all over golf estate with high class benzema and two hilux.
No cap!

God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

End Sarz before we change am to kill any Sarz on sight!
is this my gee slawomir in disguise
I dy like dy with men wey street don change dia life e dy motivate to hustle hard, if you don't mind can I link up with you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by ozome15(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
The true meaning of endsars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Akalia(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
#GiveUsJamesNwafor#

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by olarent: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
They are planning to deploy Nigeria army to stop the protesters, pls let us go and get Nigeria flags no Nigeria army will dare shoot at any Nigerian holding Nigeria flag.
Advised by a retired colonel...it is a military code. Pls repost!
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by iLegendd(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
dangermouse:
I knew this day will surely come and i knew also that the day is fast upon us when we start demanding good governance from the government. The youth are awoke now and will take over. Nigeria must be great again!

After this phase, if they refuse to amend, it will be wise to start #OperationKillAllPoliticians.

I can't wait to see the day politicians will be endangered species to both Nigerians, army, and police. Criminals joining politics will be scary at that time. I know it will surely come if they don't change things.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Dreyton36: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Iyoocartel:
iyooooooo cartel

France one of my most favorite country. Na French woman change my life completely. Those year esut for agbani campus wey man still dey fly bike up and down dey go fryo for back gate every night go buy rice and two meats 300 naira before i came across one French woman living in Germany that paid me 45k euros and still paying up till today now man dey cruise all over golf estate with high class benzema and two hilux.
No cap!

God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

Oil dey ur head
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by mrkings84(m): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Now that we have gone this far, even attracting global attention,

WHAT EXACTLY DO WE WANT??

THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO MAKE OUR DEMANDS!!
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Lica2baby(f): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Good one, we are the future ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by AfroAgroPower: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kenneth205:
The power of the people is greater than the people in power

#EndSARS!! #EndPoliceBrutality

Word#

You nailed it.

cynthia9:
Protesters hold candle light vigil for people killed in Benin city by police violence.
Ugbowo Lagos road.

Uniben main gate to be precise
Tomorrow we are locking here again
Then on Monday we locking the whole of Edo state

Market women in Edo state are joining on Monday

Very Good Development from the people of Edo State.

Henceforth, Our Message To Everyone has to be clear.

We have already ENDED SARS.

Now; it's time to begin the Effective Campaign and Protest For Ending Bad GOVERNANCE!!!!

Share this picture on every END SARS Thread on The Front Page of Nairaland together with the link for people to join.

Our Actions are All That Matter Now!!

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by AfroAgroPower: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/17/breaking-musicians-others-turn-endsars-protest-continues-second-day-france?fbclid=IwAR3pwlWk9SKHX61cR_KS5wS6YnwHX8AzWK1c7DzRW6A046zncOg3pMSgo8k

cynthia9:
Protesters hold candle light vigil for people killed in Benin city by police violence.
Ugbowo Lagos road.

Uniben main gate to be precise
Tomorrow we are locking here again
Then on Monday we locking the whole of Edo state

Market women in Edo state are joining on Monday

Very Good Development from the people of Edo State.

Henceforth, Our Message To Everyone has to be clear.

We have already ENDED SARS.

Now; it's time to begin the Effective Campaign and Protest For Ending Bad GOVERNANCE!!!!

Share this picture on every END SARS Thread on The Front Page of Nairaland together with the link for people to join.

Our Actions are All That Matter Now!!

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by jaxxy(m): 12:22am On Oct 18, 2020
I’ve heard enough stories. #Sarsmustend
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Rebuke: 1:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:
iyooooooo cartel

No cap!

God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

Who's this idiot?
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by dasparrow: 1:19am On Oct 18, 2020
God bless and protect all the #ENDSARS protesters worldwide. Aluta Continua! We move!

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 18, 2020
DamZik:
Buhari and apc will never have commonsense even though it is common and free. So since government will not get sense, we too will not stop protest.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

what am i seeing, if this is real they should just kill all of us or we killthemall

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 18, 2020
i just hope the military should stand with the youth on this one. this bad leaders had played politics with d life of our military men in the hand of boko haram for too long and boko haram keep ambushing them in and out. rubish

#reformthemilitry
#reformgovernance

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by FBS: 2:36am On Oct 18, 2020
Like play like play...
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Robinsonmekoyo: 3:48am On Oct 18, 2020
long live nigeria.i pray this protest did not end in a revolution.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Xantel(f): 5:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Good job
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
The EndSars Protest Gradually Spreading from Nation to Nation, City to city and Continent to Continent..
The People Have Decided to take their Destinies In their Hands..
I Begin to Wonder what it's gonna be like next week..

Brothers and Sisters in all these , do not Lose focus on the times and Seasons which we are..
We are in the Season of the RAPTURE! We are at the verge of a Dispensational Change..

Don't be Careless with your Soul and Eternity.
Ensure you are Reconciled to GOD through Jesus Christ..

There is No more time..
for fvck sake, will u shut the fvck up? heaven this ! rapture that !!!

I can bet one of my big hairy balls, you wont make heaven. mark my word !!!
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Rossuki: 5:26am On Oct 18, 2020
Heavenschild:
It's sweeter and more beautiful protesting from abroad.. I'm still wondering how I found myself in Nigeria of all countries in the world...

Slave mentality. Majority of countries in the world are developing countries just like Nigeria.

Your colonial heritage is what limits your worldview to ''France'', ''Germany'', ''Canada'', ''USA''.

That is what gives you your inferiority complex.

You Nigerians need to travel to countries where MAJORITY of the world lives, and it is not in those few 'developed' nations.

It will rid you of your inferiority complex and endless disgruntlement.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by hekkyboi: 5:43am On Oct 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:
iyooooooo cartel

No cap!

God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

iyooooooo my man I dey feel you. nothing do you gannnn. I come be dey reason say u be Slawomir but nevertheless sha make I follow you feel the groove na, share me some cake mhen.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by flyingpig: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:
iyooooooo cartel

No cap
God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

iyooooo cartel grin
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by flyingpig: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2020
hekkyboi:

iyooooooo my man I dey feel you. nothing do you gannnn. I come be dey reason say u be Slawomir but nevertheless sha make I follow you feel the groove na, share me some cake mhen.
I think he's iyoocartel is slawormir too. He writes like him
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Expresswriter: 6:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:
iyooooooo cartel

No cap!

God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

Sister show us the way o.

That your connect is God-sent.

I also like the French.
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by hekkyboi: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2020
flyingpig:
I think he's iyoocartel is slawormir too. He writes like him
exactly, the slangs are always in the same orientation (ORT)

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Clothingonline9(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2020
Affordable men clothing and accessories payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch click ads
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2020
Iyoocartel:
iyooooooo cartel

No cap!

God bless Nigeria
God bless France
God bless Germany

Mods this member is boasting about the crime he commits in cyber fraud all those who liked his post are Yahoo boys too they are too many on this forum they use your forum as a contact point to exchange information

Seun mynd44 OAM4J dominique

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Chamberlin1983(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2020
#endfulaniagenda should also be included in our protest
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by 17yrnigga: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
How I wish this whole story ends just like that dictator in that NETFLIX movie, "6UNDERGROUND" ...

I would be a happy ending when the likes of BUHARI and LAI MOHAMMED get dragged and beaten till they breathe their last rather than charging them to the ICC for crimes against humanity

i really wish it ends like "6 underground"

the kind beating I go give buhari ehhh
Re: EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join by Righteousness89(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
BadRadio:
for fvck sake, will u shut the fvck up? heaven this ! rapture that !!!

I can bet one of my big hairy balls, you wont make heaven. mark my word !!!
[/s]

Heaven is So Sure For me My Brother..

I Admonish you to humble yourself and do your Soul some good. You will not be able to Rant when you Discover you have missed Heaven either at Death or Rapture..
Many like you Have made Noise like this, Died and are in Gell right now Pleasing and Begging for a Second Chance..
Use your Tongue and Count your teeth ! Repent and Be Reconciled to God through Jesus..

If you Miss Heaven ! You Cannot Miss Hell!
If you Miss Heaven ! You Must Cry
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos / Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.