Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots (69957 Views)

Dave Umahi: Lagos-Calabar Expressway To Be Completed In 8 Years Under Tinubu / NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads / Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Sirmwill: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o

Thank goodness someone is able to create a thread on this
Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to

Guess what nairaland members.
I have two good news

First: I just heard according to UN Constitution any protests that reaches 30days will make UN intervene in that country.
The Nigeria Govt knows this.
Many young people don’t know it.

EXCEPT the govt makes visible tangible immediate changes, #EndSARS  protests MUST GO ON.

It's a good news ooo

Second good news nko?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by ecomalchemist(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
High Life, stay fly.

No retreat, no surrender...until that cattle rearer in also rock free hear word.

Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Sirmwill: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o

Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to
I have two good news
First: I just heard according to UN Constitution any protests that reaches 30days will make UN intervene in that country.

EXCEPT the govt makes visible tangible immediate changes, #EndSARS  protests MUST GO ON.

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy

cheesy
Mehd ooo

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by toprealman: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o

I have two good news

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy

like they did in Singapore and Hong Kong right... grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Emoney07: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Starhearts: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
Thank goodness someone is able to create a thread on this. Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to
I have two good news

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy. He has a voltron car with dreadlocks. But he refused to snap with me.

How d guy look like

Did he give u Arizona or Mali Kush

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by mechanics(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is serious.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Rick9(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nah So

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by mamaafrik(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
Thank goodness someone is able to create a thread on this. Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to
I have two good news

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy. He has a voltron car with dreadlocks. But he refused to snap with me.
Even when I insist. He said no.
But I should go ahead and snap his Nokia touch light phone

wey pictures,soro soke joooooo
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Luftwaffe(f): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
Incandescent:

Mumu who wan give you before
keep shut
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2020
This is plain stupidity. Why obstruct vehicular and human movement because of protest? The earlier buhari bring these fools to order the better for him.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
deji17:

You are cooking on public roads thereby damaging the road. Then you call on Govt to repair the road.

Before nko.. Everything don kuku spoil for naija so make we spoil am finish since dem no wan do am well. So when everything don spoil finish we go start to repair am.. BUHARI MUST RESIGN

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by happybee: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

damn niggar grin

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Angelfrost(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
deji17:

You are cooking on public roads thereby damaging the road. Then you call on Govt to repair the road.

Let the road burn brother... Let it burn!!! grin

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by duduade: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:
That's a cauldron. Knowing Benin people I cant eat from that demonic pot.

Does this look like a Hogwarts session

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by doggedfighter(f): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

Thanks Cynthia.

Much love from here.

We're not giving up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Ademoore07(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
You guys made remember my aluta days when still an undergraduate student of LAUTECH. We cooked on the road leading to the govt house at Bodija while protesting against tuition increase. Akala was the governor then.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Continue
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by OyinO: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
The first time we're hearing Good News in Nizooria. Great Youths. Now the old mofos in leadership positions will know that the youths are not lazy.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Edyice: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
No going back cheesy
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by jacoik(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

But I should go ahead and snap his Nokia touch light phone. The guy is a real smoker and drunkard. His lips are black like hell

lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear guy u don mad finish oooooo. u crack me up the more when u said u saw dat Igbo smoking nigga

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by chatinent: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by WrittyWritter(f): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
I trust my people we no dey carry last grin grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by BarrElChapo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

But I should go ahead and snap his Nokia touch light phone. The guy is a real smoker and drunkard. His lips are black like hell

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by WrittyWritter(f): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:
That's a cauldron. Knowing Benin people I cant eat from that demonic pot.

who wants to give u sef undecided angry

Only a witch knows a witch..carry ur tribalistic ass joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by IFezki96: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
where is slawomir, na
we need update from you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by byinks(f): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

You're spot on.
The protests are receiving foreign donations not because they like Nigerians but they hope that the UN will come in to start NWO.
Pray against total breakdown and war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by naija4life247: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ronaldinho10:

and i know the UN will retire buhari first of all before taking over.

Since he does not want to resign its better the UN take this country over and rule us,

all my people this is the easy way we all have been craving for.

Since he refused our request let us never stop for even 45 days from now please,

even if buhari comes down to the streets to beg us,

please lets never agree to his terms to stop.

We all know he is simply a deceiver

Is it our same Major General Muhammadu Buhari you are talking about? You must be joking.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by IamPlato(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hahaha.... This is what you did during GEJ time for fuel subsidy na...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
naija4life247:

Is it our same Major General Muhammadu Buhari you are talking about? You must be joking.

lol,
please sir am not really getting it sir,

this life is based on choices
please good night i want to sleep!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Chinkos99(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

Slawormir my real nigga ,I don't know you can type something reasonable like this, thumps up bro
More protest everyday, twice on Saturday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.