Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,464 members, 7,861,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots (69953 Views)

Dave Umahi: Lagos-Calabar Expressway To Be Completed In 8 Years Under Tinubu / NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads / Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by alfarouq(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
Thank goodness someone is able to create a thread on this. Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to
Guess what nairaland members.
I have two good news
First: I just heard according to UN Constitution any protests that reaches 30days will make UN intervene in that country.
The Nigeria Govt knows this.
Many young people don’t know it.

EXCEPT the govt makes visible tangible immediate changes, #EndSARS  protests MUST GO ON.

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy. He has a voltron car with dreadlocks. But he refused to snap with me.
Even when I insist. He said no.
But I should go ahead and snap his Nokia touch light phone. The guy is a real smoker and drunkard. His lips are black like hell
Where did you get this your news from?
Do you know how long the protest in Syria, Libya and Egypt last without physical UN interventions. I hope you are sure of what you are saying.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by alfarouq(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
Thank goodness someone is able to create a thread on this. Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to
I have two good news
First: I just heard according to UN Constitution any protests that reaches 30days will make UN intervene in that country.

EXCEPT the govt makes visible tangible immediate changes, #EndSARS  protests MUST GO ON.

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy. He has a voltron car with dreadlocks. But he refused to snap with me.
But I should go ahead and snap his Nokia touch light phone. The guy is a real smoker and drunkard. His lips are black like hell

Where did you get this your news from?
Do you know how long the protest in Syria, Libya and Egypt last without physical UN interventions. I hope you are sure of what you are saying.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Wettoid123: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

Who is the so called slawomir?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Agbebakun22: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2020
[quote author=cynthia9 post=95040504]We are here o
I have two good news

Tell am say we don miss e vibe for here oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by continentalceo(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

Dammmmmm nigarrrrrrr! You saw slomir? Dammmmmnnnnnnn nigarrrrrrrrrrr!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by naijadrivablog: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

So, slawormir na you be this?

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Oshesuzuki: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
##ENDSARS.. ENDBAD GOVERNANCE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.