Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,476 members, 7,861,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots (69954 Views)

Dave Umahi: Lagos-Calabar Expressway To Be Completed In 8 Years Under Tinubu / NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads / Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by aspirebig: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Those foreigners that want to take over our land better come out now. No more living in the bushes....

Which normal humans live in bush in 2020.

Nigeria must protest against constitutional reforms too.

The present constitution is a scam. A northern state want CNN to pay for their mineral resources but Niger Delta oil is used to develop the whole North.

Most oil wells belong to who?

End this SARS too....no time..

S= Senators
A= And
R= Rep
S= Salaries.

Nigeria is poverty head quarters of the world, yet has highestst paid politicians in the world....,
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by onyxo76(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/photo-news-endsars-protesters-turn-benin-lagos-expressway-to-cooking-spots/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
what about the Sars officers who shot that young man in ughelli and took away jis Lexus have they been arrested, that was the genesis of everything happening now.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by homosapien(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
Thank goodness someone is able to create a thread on this. Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to
Guess what nairaland members.
I have two good news
First: I just heard according to UN Constitution any protests that reaches 30days will make UN intervene in that country.
The Nigeria Govt knows this.
Many young people don’t know it.

EXCEPT the govt makes visible tangible immediate changes, #EndSARS  protests MUST GO ON.

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy. He has a voltron car with dreadlocks. But he refused to snap with me.
Even when I insist. He said no.
But I should go ahead and snap his Nokia touch light phone. The guy is a real smoker and drunkard. His lips are black like hell

Are you also aware that United Nations is a voluntary organisations and Nigeria can ceases to be a member of it's chooses to.

Beside does the term sovereignty means anything to you!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
RichiB:
mad oo
CLUBS AND CUTLASS FOLLOWED BY. SWORD LET'S GO Hong Kong. not supposed better than us in protests
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by BanevsJoker(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:
That's a cauldron. Knowing Benin people I cant eat from that demonic pot.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:
THE FOOD IS FOR THE EVENING CLASS YOU KNOW WITCHES CRAFT ALWAYS HAVE VISITORS FOR THE NEXT MISSION
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Edo no dey carry last!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Kestolove(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
Thank goodness someone is able to create a thread on this. Am in Benin city. Ugbowo right now. Have been trying to create a thread on this but am unable to
I have two good news
First: I just heard according to UN Constitution any protests that reaches 30days will make UN intervene in that country.

EXCEPT the govt makes visible tangible immediate changes, #EndSARS  protests MUST GO ON.

Now the second good news is that I finally saw slawormir the damnnn niggarrrr guy. He has a voltron car with dreadlocks. But he refused to snap with me.
But I should go ahead and snap his Nokia touch light phone. The guy is a real smoker and drunkard. His lips are black like hell

so dix is d niggar called slawormir? D guy is cute sha....I think I like him

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by OhiOfIhima: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sirmwill:
Edo Amaka

Popular Adage:

"Edo people no dey carry last"

For the Tribal shitters
I am Yoruba

I love Edo people for a lot of reasons apart from the Night Flights wink

Like if you are with me
Share if you are feeling me grin

Yes oo... I am wit you on this. I have worked with them in my former company infact, my supervisor then is an Edo man.. Vr hardworking n dem no dey do eye service work top it all is their sincerity. My supervisor den like me because I no dey take nonsense not even d smelling chinko men. we rappour together well.

Omo, Dem smoke weed like tomorrow no dey. lol

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Salmoneus(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Ewu, it takes a witch to know a witch...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by thaprofit88: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2020

Now how exactly is this good news?

[/quote]
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by kyuniii(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bofoy4:
There is one babe I love but she no love Mr back wetin I go do ?
Go and protest, na guy wey go out protest nah babe dey follow. grin
Bofoy4:
There is one babe I love but she no love Mr back wetin I go do ?
Go and protest, na guy wey go out protest nah babe dey follow.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Reex12(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Kestolove:
thats the hoe in you tlkin cause of his voltron
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Eniitan19(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
From #Febuhari to #Endbuhari
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

well well well

what do we have here

the guy isn't a real nigga

nigga isn't faceless then except you are hiding something
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Adonisteve: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

I swear that's what came to my mind when I saw the phone then I realise he's not the only one using the type of phone. So it is either you're lying or you're the slawormir, tell me the truth. More so, his lips not black, I know he wont drink trophy, and he uses iphone 11. On a more serious note, where are you bros slawormir? Checked you on the other moniker, noticed you not been active there too, wetin dey sup? Hope all is well grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/photo-news-endsars-protesters-turn-benin-lagos-expressway-to-cooking-spots/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Buhari and apc will never have commonsense even though it is common and free. So since government will not get sense, we too will not stop protest.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Adonisteve: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ademoore07:
You guys made remember my aluta days when still an undergraduate student of LAUTECH. We cooked on the road leading to the govt house at Bodija while protesting against tuition increase. Akala was the governor then.
ID ALUTA, heard the news that time and we current LADOKITES met the record on ground grin.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Bekermann(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sirmwill:
Edo Amaka

Popular Adage:

For the Tribal shitters
I am Yoruba

Like if you are with me
Share if you are feeling me grin

Night Flights grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by kolade560: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Greystone:
Lol... grin
Persin wey talk say him pikin no go sleep, he too no go sleep.
#ENDSARS #EndPoliceBrutality
correction: pikin wet talk say e mama no go sleep ,him self no go sleep
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Etrusen(m): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Incandescent:

Mumu who wan give you before

leave am na him know
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by lyricalz: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sirmwill:
Edo Amaka
Popular Adage:
For the Tribal shitters I am Yoruba
Like if you are with me Share if you are feeling me grin
which one come be night flight again guy?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by chinwe74548: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
Edo no dey carry last!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by bizhop01: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Madness101
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Handy007: 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
Inside this country when things hard who come give una money when una take dey organize good so
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Harmony92(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
deji17:

You are cooking on public roads thereby damaging the road. Then you call on Govt to repair the road.
Benin bye pass road dat has become a death trap for almost two years now chei na cooking cos am

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Davash222(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2020
Adonisteve:
I swear that's what came to my mind when I saw the phone then I realise he's not the only one using the type of phone. So it is either you're lying or you're the slawormir, tell me the truth. More so, his lips not black, I know he wont drink trophy, and he uses iphone 11. On a more serious note, where are you bros slawormir? Checked you on the other moniker, noticed you not been active there too, wetin dey sup? Hope all is well grin
He’s on ban. That Cynthia is his alternate.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Astra101: 12:33am On Oct 18, 2020
Kestolove:

You never see person face you don dey talk say the guy cute I love him....
Girl sef, una confusion confused me angry sad

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Gerer: 12:37am On Oct 18, 2020
It is very simple, now many people visit the sites, read blogs and buy from mobile devices. It means that the correct presentation of the material and a good adaptive, thoughtful site or product will help you to achieve success for your online office. For example, companies such as https://www.akveo.com/blog/the-best-30-angular-components-2020-to-build-cool-web-solutions akveo com can help you create the right look on the Internet.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 1:02am On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
We are here o
I have two good news

e be like after church tomorow i go join una ooo but the thing is that, how do i drive my way into St Albert Catholic Church inside the campus

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Turn Benin Expressway To Cooking Spots by Ademoore07(m): 4:29am On Oct 18, 2020
Adonisteve:
ID ALUTA, heard the news that time and we current LADOKITES met the record on ground grin.
LOL. ID ALUTA was my junior then. I had even concluded my NYSC before he became the president. The most radical and pragmatic President LAUTECH SUG ever had was Comrade Egbeleke Ropo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.