Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? (11498 Views)

Poll: Are hair products made under the sea (by mermaids etc)?

Yes, it's the work of the devil: 13% (12 votes)
No, this is utterly ridiculous: 86% (80 votes)
This poll has ended

What Are Hair Attachments Made From? / Question About Naturessence Original Products Made In The USA. / Recommend Hair Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by MP007(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2007
am sick and tired of all this spiritual freaks, if u know u too scared to apply stuff from under the water by so-called "demons", shave the shit off ur head, dang!
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by dollyp1cute(f): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Men I have heard this gist before o back in my 100 level days, there was a tape going around apparently some marine person giving testimony that they made attachment and that they usually follow people with bob marley and attack them e.t.c. they aborted babies to make placenta and relaxer, that is why if you use relaxer you or weave you look like mermaid e.t.c.

Come and see sisters pouring Guiness beer on their hair to turn it back to natural some went fari kodoro.

Me I no send o, I even started activiating my jeri curls more and attended fellowship nonetheless, my own response is if any mermaid like let her follow me she is just wasting her precious time, no be God create all the raw materials in the first place, Psssssssssttttttttttt

Anyway by the time we got to 300 level this same sisters doing fari korodo did an about turn and started sporting anita baker, tlc style weave infact they were changing styles every week and they did not only do bob marley they did soul to soul.

MY POINT, IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE IGNORANT
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mddude(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
nossycheek:

Well, there are weave ons and hair attachments that come from the underworld and users often get possed of marine and/or serpentine spirits. Users beware, I know what I am talking about.

Madam nossycheek, I bet you should make us understand what you are talking about! This is the same hogwash I was talking about earlier - Dogma that doesnt have any basis. Tell us, I wonder why the demons dont produce the food that we eat too - at least that should be easier for them to pass the spirit than waiting for the weave on and attachment. Since they are the ones that dictates fashion, all the kids on the street of america are definitely possessed abi na only naija marine power dey abi?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mddude(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2007
dollyp1cute:

grin grin grin grin

Men I have heard this gist before o back in my 100 level days, there was a tape going around apparently some marine person giving testimony that they made attachment and that they usually follow people with bob marley and attack them e.t.c. they aborted babies to make placenta and relaxer, that is why if you use relaxer you or weave you look like mermaid e.t.c.

Come and see sisters pouring Guiness beer on their hair to turn it back to natural some went fari kodoro.

Me I no send o, I even started activiating my jeri curls more and attended fellowship nonetheless, my own response is if any mermaid like let her follow me she is just wasting her precious time, no be God create all the raw materials in the first place, Psssssssssttttttttttt

Anyway by the time we got to 300 level this same sisters doing fari korodo did an about turn and started sporting anita baker, tlc style weave infact they were changing styles every week and they did not only do bob marley they did soul to soul.

MY POINT, IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE IGNORANT

My take is that what we ascribe to demons and spirits are caused by ourselves or our medical condition. Look at the issue of sleep sex - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex or and sleep paralysis I bet you also believe it was demon too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by omoge(f): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
yeah and it is the ignorant that is making Nigeria what it is today. with all the superstition and the rest, look at where we are today in Africa. and they say dread is evil too. lipsticks is from evil blood etc what a thang!

even the afari they do still doesn't make the country better or evil less

it will be easy to say oh those thing brought from overseas might not do well on our hair because of the weather too hot (persuasive enough)
everything there is evil this and evil that.

someone just dropped dead and they will say it's evil not knowing that disregarding common hygiene and hygiene 101 (as we do in nigeria) could kill someone instantly.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Okeamu1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
THis is ridiculous, the company that made them did not specify where it was made, ? Crazy People, if you belive this, you are brain washed. Welcome to the 21st century
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by dgb4(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2007
Everybody has the right to expression him/herself rather than tagging someone's speech senseless or nonsense

"SAY WHAT YOU WHAT TO SAY"  Thats what MTN advised us.

@Oke amu
How is your big ****?
Regards
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by TipX(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2007
OI OI OI

U lot are stewwwpid

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ikamefa(f): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
" grin " oh my Lawddy lord cheesy i don laugh tire for this thread

Under the sea? shocked shocked he he! @topic who ever has been feeding you that cow-dung story needs to be whipped severely grin

if hair products are made under the sea then yemoja /oluweri should be a very rich lady-fish by now grin

oprah should be one of her parlour-maids " grin "
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by romeo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
dgb4:

Everybody has the right to expression him/herself rather than tagging someone's speech senseless or nonsense

"SAY WHAT YOU WHAT TO SAY" Thats what MTN advised us.

@Oke amu
How is your big ****?
Regards

i am not surprised that the people defending this theory are mostly based in nigeria

exposure good ohh, ignorance bad ohhh
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by dgb4(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2007
We will soon or later hear testimonies from Nairalanders
NOT A JOKE AT ALL!!!

romeo:

i am not surprised that the people defending this theory are mostly based in nigeria

exposure good ohh, ignorance bad ohhh
This is not a debate or project topic that one can support or defend, is it just based on true live stories and information OK?
MR. ABROAD embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mddude(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2007
dgb4:

NOT A JOKE AT ALL!!!
This is not a debate or project topic that one can support or defend, is it just based on true live stories and information OK?
Nothing against you Mister and it doesn't have anything to do with what you belief, but these stuffs are just ridiculous. It is not about dissing people that live in naija - some of us were raised in naija but if you go to other land - you realize some of these stuff just dont cut it. Some people know where some of these products were made and what they are made of and the processes involved in them. People say all kind of stuff - as testimony as you want to call it- but that doesnt mean they are true. I am sure in the olden days some people came out to praise some gods that cure them of sopono smallpox - when all they could have done is take the small pox vaccine.
I believe there exist principalities and power but a lot of the so called we ascribed to them are either caused by our ignorance or some unverified dogma and superstition.
My question to the person that started this thread is would it have made a difference if you buy the hair from UK/US abi winchi no dey thise side?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by diamondd(f): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2007
what a dumb assumption to think of such!!! na wa ooooooo i b like say this demonic believe don dey get to too many ppl
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by rowlandwhy: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2007
md_dude:

Nothing against you Mister and it doesn't have anything to do with what you belief, but these stuffs are just ridiculous. It is not about dissing people that live in naija - some of us were raised in naija but if you go to other land - you realize some of these stuff just don't cut it. Some people know where some of these products were made and what they are made of and the processes involved in them. People say all kind of stuff - as testimony as you want to call it- but that doesnt mean they are true. I am sure in the olden days some people came out to praise some gods that cure them of sopono smallpox - when all they could have done is take the small pox vaccine.
I believe there exist principalities and power but a lot of the so called we ascribed to them are either caused by our ignorance or some unverified dogma and superstition.
My question to the person that started this thread is would it have made a difference if you buy the hair from UK/US abi winchi no dey thise side?
@md-dude,
I am the one that started this thread and i know the reason why i sought for public opinion and contribution,
according to your question to the poster, I never specifically mentioned Nigeria, moreover all the guys that are saying that nigerians are  superstituious does not even know where i live recently and the country where the incident is happening or happened, so country or region is out of the question, we are facing reality facts, and am disappointed over the much abuses and insults on this thread,

This world is very versatile place, and the wise ones do say we learn every day even at the age of 200years we also learn, who knows if it is true or false would have  been a perfect answer rather than insult,
Someone may live in the states or wherever abroad for 100 years but there will might be a particular thing or facts that may come up which u are not very familiar with,  i mean we dont know everything as far as this world is concerned,  we all have to express our selves and stop neglecting or despising the innocent guys living in Nigeria for Christ sake.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by romeo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2007
dgb4:

NOT A JOKE AT ALL!!!

i am totally disappointed with some members of my generation, this is XXI century for Christ sake

which true life story? shame on you backward people!!!

@poster
if you are really not in Nigeria then i bet you are in a place more backward than Nigeria
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mddude(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2007
rowlandwhy:

@md-dude,
I am the one that started this thread and i know the reason why i sought for public opinion and contribution,
according to your question to the poster, I never specifically mentioned Nigeria, moreover all the guys that are saying that nigerians are superstituious does not even know where i live recently and the country where the incident is happening or happened, so country or region is out of the question, we are facing reality facts, and am disappointed over the much abuses and insults on this thread,

This world is very versatile place, and the wise ones do say we learn every day even at the age of 200years we also learn, who knows if it is true or false would have been a perfect answer rather than insult,
Someone may live in the states or wherever abroad for 100 years but there will might be a particular thing or facts that may come up which u are not very familiar with, i mean we don't know everything as far as this world is concerned, we all have to express our selves and stop neglecting or despising the innocent guys living in Nigeria for Christ sake.

Rowlandwhy:
I understand your curiosity and your desire to get an answer to it. Yes, I lived in Nigeria - I actually did my first degree in Nigeria and I understand what you are talking about. I really don't think people are out to get you or insult you though they might be harsh on your post. We african are very superstitious, we dont tend to want to cause any imbalance to any of our beliefs. I guess that is what makes us differentf rom the other races.

maybe I used to be like you, believing a lot of stuff being passed to me by uncles, parents, cousins etc. majority of those I realized, by being in different environment, are not true. Every society has its myth and our society because of the fact that we are very spiritual tend to see things from that perspectives.

A lot of the hair products are made from the simple things you see day by day and with other additions. I really dont know how the "undersea" elements comes into the picture but like every myth and Urban legend people carry them from time to time and from generation to generation. The problem is that it cannot be verified and it cannot pass any acceptable test. Have people been able to find correlation between people that use those products and some other incidents? Any comparison between people who use any of the hair products and people that dont in any area of human endeavours? How many millions of women use these products and how have they been negatively impacted?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by tundysho(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
The bible says "the poeple perish for they lack wisdom"all the nairaland members that re castigating rowlady are just bieng myopic and they ve not realy know what is going on around the world they live in.Do you all think all that we see in this world is all that exist.Most of you don even know that there other demonic existence around us.U all see the world in a scientific perspective and that nothing metaphysical can be,am very sorry for you all.Most of you re not realy exposed to the reality of things happening aroynd you.you need to hear real life storie of people.You mihgt not know what i am talking about until it happens to you or someone very close to you.I am not driving home a point for rolandy but am trying to say is that it has nothing to do with being illetrate all all the stuff that is being talked about by u all

Thing like this aare POSSIBLE dont just call a bluff of it.If you read your bible well thing has been predicted to happen when the end is near,so OPEN ALL YOUR 5 SENSES AND KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENIG AROUND YOU
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by romeo(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2007
tundysho:

The bible says "the poeple perish for they lack wisdom"all the nairaland members that re castigating rowlady are just bieng myopic and they ve not realy know what is going on around the world they live in.Do you all think all that we see in this world is all that exist.Most of you don even know that there other demonic existence around us.You all see the world in a scientific perspective and that nothing metaphysical can be,am very sorry for you all.Most of you re not realy exposed to the reality of things happening aroynd you.you need to hear real life storie of people.You mihgt not know what i am talking about until it happens to you or someone very close to you.I am not driving home a point for rolandy but am trying to say is that it has nothing to do with being illetrate all all the stuff that is being talked about by u all

Thing like this aare POSSIBLE don't just call a bluff of it.If you read your bible well thing has been predicted to happen when the end is near,so OPEN ALL YOUR 5 SENSES AND KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENIG AROUND YOU

open your senses first before telling others to do so, are you sure you are in Paris?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by DisGuy: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2007
some cosmetic products are mixted with sea weed, they are usually expensive. maybe you didnt hear the person well

anyway my offer still stand we are looking for testers for our under-sea company, please forward your CVs
ability to swim is desirable but not essential wink
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mddude(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2007
tundysho:

The bible says "the poeple perish for they lack wisdom"all the nairaland members that re castigating rowlady are just bieng myopic and they ve not realy know what is going on around the world they live in.Do you all think all that we see in this world is all that exist.Most of you don even know that there other demonic existence around us.You all see the world in a scientific perspective and that nothing metaphysical can be,am very sorry for you all.Most of you re not realy exposed to the reality of things happening aroynd you.you need to hear real life storie of people.You mihgt not know what i am talking about until it happens to you or someone very close to you.I am not driving home a point for rolandy but am trying to say is that it has nothing to do with being illetrate all all the stuff that is being talked about by u all

Thing like this aare POSSIBLE don't just call a bluff of it.If you read your bible well thing has been predicted to happen when the end is near,so OPEN ALL YOUR 5 SENSES AND KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENIG AROUND YOU

Using your biblical quote you posted : 'People perish for the lack of wisdom". It seem you not adhering to the same wisdom. My question is why is it that in Africa that we have those "real life experiences"? If you look at my post, nowhere I didnt say there are no metaphysical forces but to what degree do they affect us?
Why do we have much more accidents in Naija than a place like USA? is it because there are more witches in Nigeria than the US. Do you know how many bipolar patients are treated and live their normal life in a place like US? If it were in naija they would have said that it was their mom's enemy that caused the madness? How many people died of diabetes and they claimed it was a witch in their family? such people live with such diseases very well in the US and live for long? I am sure that sleep paralysis must have happened to you sometimes in your life and I am sure you were told it was demon that was pressing you down, Is that principalities and power too?
Rowland asked a valid question and I guess a lot of people believe in all these but when you also get to another phase in life you tend to know a lot of what we ascribed to spiritual attacks are classic scientific and medical phenomenon that have been explained and cured found for it. It is our fault that we still wont leave our dogma behind
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2007
The 'demon' that invented weave must be a fashionable one.
some of us almost want to shake his/her hands grin grin

I heard this talk in grade school? Is it still being preached?
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by diamondd(f): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
baby osisi, the bitch must be really good at it too damn, she must be the damn queen of fashion to get dat stuff started. demon ma foot cheesy
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ikamefa(f): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2007
Dis Guy:

some cosmetic products are mixted with sea weed, they are usually expensive. maybe you didnt hear the person well

anyway my offer still stand we are looking for testers for our under-sea company, please forward your CVs
ability to swim is desirable but not essential wink

" grin " i don laff senseless for hia cheesy
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by ikamefa(f): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2007
but erhm true talk ! some beauty products are mixed with sea -weed , even sea salts

and they are called dead sea mineral products cheesy

http://www.deadsea-cosmetics.com/

very expensive products too

now are these products made by the devil? in hell fire? " grin "
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Islander(f): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2007
ROFLMSAO,

I just saw this topic, and I am loving it, cheesy grin grin

Products made "under the seas"? By whom? Sebastian, Arial and Flunder??

Under the sea, Under the sea, peeps help me sing oooo,
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by donan(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2007
this thing sound weird.so in this more than world people still think this way.
Haba, the ingredients for this cosmetics are clearly stated.and a close look at some of this components show that they really contribute in the effects of the particular product.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by proverbial: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
na mami water dey make am nna.
her manufacturing skills are unmatched.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Esss(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2007
Ladies and Gentleman, I think this is yet another proof that religion is really destroying this continent of ours, I really do not blame the author of this thread, I have also witnessed similar bullshit myself, Just imagine, (this story is for real) I was in church one fateful sunday, when one scrawny looking man came out to give a testimony on how he use to be an agent of the devil. How he served the queen of the coast, how they manufactured attachments, weave-on's, nail vanish, lipsticks (made from human blood), mascaras and other cosmetics and send it into the world for us to use thereby initiating us unknowingly. He even told us of how they travel to the moon to hold meetings, how they manufactured flashy cars (haba), How they sank ships and crashed planes to refill their blood banks and some other bullshit that I just cant afford to remember (for the sake of my sanity). In the end he brought out a book that he had published narrating all his adventures, Na me na ehn my fellow Nigerian wan scam with cheap semantics like this, Even if I no go school sef, E no go work.

This is just another propaganda that is being sponsored by the church, A Dress that a tailor sewed, packaged, shipped and sold is what mermaids made (No wonder little mermaid looked so hot), Do you know that people stopped eating a particular brand of sardines simply because they heard it was being manufactured by mermaids (queen of the coast to be exact). Nigerians/Africans are so gullible when it comes to all these spiritual matters,

Even the whites that brought us this religion do not practice it the way we do, We have turned into fanatics and freaks over a religion that was brought to us.

May God have mercy on us,
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Caradona(f): 12:28am On Jun 26, 2007
@ TOPIC
Who forgot to take their pills or did they released you too soon from the Nut house?

Clearly, Someone here has missed the plot and is one sandwich short of a Picnic.
Just promise us, You will go back quietly when the men in white coats come back for you.

This is why Nigeria/Africa scores low in HDI
angry
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by proverbial: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2007
lol. it's okay, at least he/she's doing the write thing by asking.

and to answer the question, NO. They're not made "under-seas"
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by mushki: 1:54am On Jun 26, 2007
These people who give testimonies in church, they sound so sincere. i wonder if they actually belive what they are telling u and are just delusional or its a con?
The other day a woman in church(black but not african) when i told her i was african started telling me about how some africans were after her to sacrifice her, how they changed into a hawk and flew around blah blah blah. Needless to say i cut that conversation short. I cant help but wonder though if she belives what she is talking about.
Re: Are Hair Products Made Under-seas? by Pain(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2007
Yeah. Even your Undies. Your Toilet Paper and Even Rice came from under the Sea (Rice Was Bioengineered By Swamp Spirits in Asia).

:Source: "A Paranoid Mind". cheesy

Even the English Alphabets. (So Stop Communicating With It). Form Your Own!!

And Lest I Forget to Add. Stop Drinking Water.

Water Spirits/Agents Live In Water.

Wanna Hear More?

(The Pope Was A Lady)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is 8-year-old Kristina Pimenova The Most Beautiful Girl In The World? / We Sale Used Mannequin / You Will Book An Appointment With Your Tailor After Seeing ALL These Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.