Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

ll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ll (3450 Views)

At Age 90, Man Can Still Be S. X. U. Ll. Y Active Using Aremo Honey Remedy. / Your Silence Will K!ll You [photo] / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ll by confirmedniggae: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Re: ll by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
Seems to me like she is not interested, at least not in the way you want her to be.

3 Likes

Re: ll by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
What exactly is your problem?,
Why are you dating someone who told you that she have a boyfriend?, Have self-respect at least.
You know the answer to your question, yet you choosed to ask undecided.
Okay ooo, continue

4 Likes

Re: ll by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin

No be curse o but this right here will surely end in tears.
Re: ll by MagmaPower: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
You want to date someone that’s emotionally cheating on her man with you and expect her not to cheat on you?
Borrow brain oh

6 Likes

Re: ll by samincredible44(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
so u gave a girl that has a boyfriend ur ATM.after we end swat,we suppose.end u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ll by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
We really need to create job for our youths

2 Likes

Re: ll by Stacyomolola(f): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Normally e no suppose better for both u and the girl

1 Like

Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Lols
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
N this
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
MagmaPower:
You want to date someone that’s emotionally cheating on her man with you and expect her not to cheat on you?
Borrow brain oh

I dont mind if she cheat on me o
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Lola u set a swear
Re: ll by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2020
confirmedniggae:
Good evening .

There is this fair lady at my office where I work as an accountant .She is my subordinate .We have been together as friends for the past two and half months though I asked her out and she gave me YES as answer but why I am not taking her YES very serious is because she have been refusing a date with me .We barely have time though but out of no time ,I think we can still have time together and she knows this .

We are both fond.of each other to the extend that we can't do without chatting a day even up till 3am sometimes .We chat mostly on everything including sex especially how she will like to insert her hands into my pant and squeeze my balls .I actually take her as my bestie because she doesn't actually like to have a date and I made up my mind I will never part with my money .Sometimes,I do buy her things mostly when I am passing through her house or sometimes at work but I have never given her money before and she never asked though.

What I noticed about her is that she likes the way I chat with her .She told me she has a boyfriend and she doesn't like chatting with him because he replies very slow .Most time,I get on her nerves(mostly when I nag) and at every point in time I get her on nerve ,she will tell me she is tired of me and we should go our seperate way.

Three days ago,I dropped my ATM card with her for the fact that I don't want to take my card home because I will be off the next day .That very day ,she asked for my pin and I said no.

This morning she sent message as early as 7am and complained why I didn't chat her at all throughout yesterday and I said I am tired of her company and she said I should have told her then that she will never disturbed me anymore.She was on her way to school when we were saying this because she is a part time student(she doesnt work Saturdays and Sundays ) .She later asked for my pin again and told me she forgot her card at home that she needed #2000 for transport .I asked her to call her bf to send money to my account that when I see the alert ,I will tell her my pin and she will withdraw the money ..

Anyway ,let me just screenshot all our chats and I want you to tell me the game she is playing ..

Sorry ,I can't arrange the chats according to time ..abeg no vex

I don't mind spending on her o but I like to taste from her honey pot before I start doing that o to avoid scamming oo..and I dont mind if she cheat on me ..who cares
Ur Mistakes Are Many. I No Even Know Where I Wan Take Start Self. She Is Fond Of U But Na U Dey Make Urself Appear As A Maga Or Too Much Money B4 Her. Why Would U Give Her Ur A.T.M Card To Hold 4 U? What Impression Are U Giving Her? Honestly, Ur Sissy Attitude Would Make Her Lose Interest In U Fast.

2 Likes

Re: ll by QuinieR(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
samincredible44:
so u gave a girl that has a boyfriend ur ATM.after we end swat,we suppose.end u

1 Like

Re: ll by QuinieR(f): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Relationship @work is a no no for me
I remember my supervisor always eyeing me,mo yah look away undecided
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truvel:
Ur Mistakes Are Many. I No Even Know Where I Wan Take Start Self. She Is Fond Of U But Na U Dey Make Urself Appear As A Maga Or Too Much Money B4 Her. Why Would U Give Her Ur A.T.M Card To Hold 4 U? What Impression Are U Giving Her? Honestly, Ur Sissy Attitude Would Make Her Lose Interest In U Fast.

No I used to complain I am broke all the time to her .I just didn't want to take my card home and that was three days ago and I didn't remember to collect the card yesterday because my office is upstair while she works downstair...
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=QuinieR post=95047108][/quote]

Funny u..

Dont mind that comment .I just decided not to take the card home ..I didn't mean any thing
Re: ll by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
confirmedniggae:

No I used to complain I am broke all the time to her .I just didn't want to take my card home and that was three days ago and I didn't remember to collect the card yesterday because my office is upstair while she works downstair...

She Is Dating U, Just See It Dat Way. Why? 4rm Ur Post, It's Obvious. U Av To Make Ur Romance With Her More Interesting. She Likes U.
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truvel:
She Is Dating U, Just See It Dat Way. Why? 4rm Ur Post, It's Obvious. U Av To Make Ur Romance With Her More Interesting. She Likes U.

She likes me I agree but the dillema I think I am into is that I dont want her to scam me and i dont want to leave without fucking her kpekus..

Talk of serious relationship or marriage ,that is a no no for now ..I feel she will be committed better if we knack but I don't want to loose my money
Re: ll by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
I like your sense of humour bro. grin
You sabi whine person!

Keep dancing around. Don't release any pin to her... Before we hear stories that touch. Why will she forget to carry money from house. She think say she wise. grin grin

Well it's obvious she likes you too but from what you described, she has friendzoned you. I doubt if she can date you with this your approach. Unless she wants to pity you. grin

Just relegate her. Plus office romance usually ends badly. I don't advice it.
Re: ll by 2dice01: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
QuinieR:
Relationship @work is a no no for me
I remember my supervisor always eyeing me,mo yah look away undecided
Because you dont like him from the start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ll by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
Truvel:
He's sitting comfortably in the friendzone. Unless he makes efforts to come out, nothing for him, las las he'll spend and have nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: ll by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
Abeg o, are you still a boy or a man? which one be pass my place, buy her something, ask for my pin, she get boyfriend o, send your friend 2000,
perhaps both of you are confused!
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bikochi:
I like your sense of humour bro. grin
You sabi whine person!

Keep dancing around. Don't release any pin to her... Before we hear stories that touch. Why will she forget to carry money from house. She think say she wise. grin grin

Well it's obvious she likes you too but from what you described, she has friendzoned you. I doubt if she can date you with this your approach. Unless she wants to pity you. grin

Just relegate her. Plus office romance usually ends badly. I don't advice it.

Seriously I knew she was not with her card true true because I gave studied to know the kind of girl she is ..if she can be this pained that I didn't give her #2k or the pin ,seriously she wouldn't be lying she was not with her card.She may purposely leave her kind at home though because I know she has nothing less than #60k in her account because I use her card sometimes ..She was actually mad because she didn't believe I will never give her the pin hearing that she want to use the money to eat .

She was never this mad with me though but in all,I just feel she is friendzoning me .she actually want to eat her cake and still have it ..me as a person will never send or give her my #1 for now ..
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Bikochi:

He's sitting comfortably in the friendzone. Unless he makes efforts to come out, nothing for him, las las he'll spend and have nothing to show for it.

I swear me will not give that girl #1 until she serious ..

Girls plenty die ..I just like the girl and I think I love her so much ..since I got in here over three months ,I have never asked any girl out or be so close to any girl except her ..

I love her so much but not to the extent of giving her money ..I will not do that now
Re: ll by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
confirmedniggae:

I swear me will not give that girl #1 until she serious ..

Girls plenty die ..I just like the girl and I think I love her so much ..since I got in here over three months ,I have never asked any girl out or be so close to any girl except her ..

I love her so much but not to the extent of giving her money ..I will not do that now
I'm seriously laughing here. You sound like a man hopelessly in love. This babe go still chop you. Nothing you can do about it tongue
You'll try to make up for the 2k you didn't give her so she can continue talking to you. Thats when she'll eat her cake and have it and you won't be aware

1 Like

Re: ll by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Allow her to be mad and angry, she'll stylishly find her way back if she really likes you.
You didn't do anything wrong bro. Stop seeing yourself as the victim. By the way, continue with your playful mode with her. It's nice. Don't make things tense!

When she has calmed down try to invite her over to you house. All that fixing a date has failed. Maybe she doesn't want to be seen in public with you since she still has a 'boyfriend'. Invite her over and have your date grin
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2020
Bikochi:

I'm seriously laughing here. You sound like a man hopelessly in love. This babe go still chop you. Nothing you can do about it tongue
You'll try to make up for the 2k you didn't give her so she can continue talking to you. Thats when she'll eat her cake and have it and you won't be aware

Lols u lied !!make up ko make up test ni
Re: ll by stanliwise(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2020
confirmedniggae:

Seriously I knew she was not with her card true true because I gave studied to know the kind of girl she is ..if she can be this pained that I didn't give her #2k or the pin ,seriously she wouldn't be lying she was not with her card.She may purposely leave her kind at home though because I know she has nothing less than #60k in her account because I use her card sometimes ..She was actually mad because she didn't believe I will never give her the pin hearing that she want to use the money to eat .

She was never this mad with me though but in all,I just feel she is friendzoning me .she actually want to eat her cake and still have it ..me as a person will never send or give her my #1 for now ..

Really don’t know how to put it. But she complain of being hungry and needed your card to get something and you declined. Fine it’s cool but if she is guy would you still act same way?
Normal thing is that you tell her, that the money there is for something totally and if she takes 2k she would return it back.
If she agrees then fine, if not then no.
This psychology is a reverse psychology thing, you just from here prove your jealousy somewhat.

Maybe you should stop “go ask your boyfriend” strategy. It sounds not too mature. Simply say you don’t have or No. To attack a boy girlfriend you have to use the straw man fallacy.

Make I go drink water

1 Like

Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Bikochi:
Allow her to be mad and angry, she'll stylishly find her way back if she really likes you.
You didn't do anything wrong bro. Stop seeing yourself as the victim. By the way, continue with your playful mode with her. It's nice. Don't make things tense!

When she has calmed down try to invite her over to you house. All that fixing a date has failed. Maybe she doesn't want to be seen in public with you since she still has a 'boyfriend'. Invite her over and have your date grin

Na so..u be correct guy..

I learnt her brothers are gee guys and may be they will report her if they see her around .I think her bf too have some friends around that can report if they see her in public ..she is more closer to me than her bf .she confirmed this though ..the only thing missing is that we never knack..I know if we have knack ,she will be so attached to me and I think she doesnt want this to happen ..

If u see our chats on WhatsApp,you will know she is into me but she no wan Bleep but she can talk about sex like tomorrow no dey ..she go even tell me she is Hot and she feels she is with me ..

Sometimes ,she do say she is wet and when I keep talking about sex ,she will say I should continue pls.sometimes ,I send her bf to watch and she complement my penis anytime I send the shape of my prick to her ..she will say wowww I feel like putting my hand and lot like that
Re: ll by confirmedniggae: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2020
stanliwise:

Really don’t know how to put it. But she complain of being hungry and needed your card to get something and you declined. Fine it’s cool but if she is guy would you still act same way?
Normal thing is that you tell her, that the money there is for something totally and if she takes 2k she would return it back.
If she agrees then fine, if not then no.
This psychology is a reverse psychology thing, you just from here prove your jealousy somewhat.

Maybe you should stop “go ask your boyfriend” strategy. It sounds not too mature. Simply say you don’t have or No. To attack a boy girlfriend you have to use the straw man fallacy.

Make I go drink water

That's where I got it wrong sa.. I was about sending the #2k tonight from my first bank account but I said to myself I am not gonna do that .

I should have gone the way u said it sa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almost All Nigerian Women Footballers Are Lesbians & Feminists / MEN!! If You Believe In Your Girlfriend's MALE BESTIE, You Are A F00L!! (Photo) / How Can U Tell A Girl That U Are In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.