Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) (91453 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu's Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS / Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Great woman , also from southern Nigeria, Edo state
Yes, she's from my state and that's why she can't behave like northerners who always think upside-down. As you can see, the core northerners don't like her
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Edo woman?
Wetin you dey type?

Well, it's possible she might come from the auchi part of Edo.
na Edo woman o..from auchi
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by fefenoble88: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uteghe:
The children look sad in my opinion.
go mk dem happy in ur opinion.....#Rubbish
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Coder2Client:
The husband looks more Yoruba could it be she is a yoruba too?
Edo woman
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by ImDStar: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
EndSARS!
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Lipscomb(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
I will gladly join this.
Built2last:
Change will happen if we dont give up
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Yebosola:

Her mum is Yoruba Ajoke Murtala Muhammad
Muritala mohammed was an Edo man...hope u know that?
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Canvass:

From Kano. Born and bred in Kano. Studied microbiology at Ado Bayero University, Kano. As for the hubby, I don't know.
lol . Aisha yesufu and Muritala muhammed are both from Edo origin...auchi to be precised
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Great woman. Greater than queen Amina the jihadist.
more like queen idia
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by pastie(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
The man gbola go long o

Na joke I dey
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Beautiful and lovely family

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by martineverest(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
pastie:
The man gbola go long
mumu comment
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by kolade560: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Canvass:

From Kano. Born and bred in Kano. Studied microbiology at Ado Bayero University, Kano. As for the hubby, I don't know.
Don't mind DAT ignoramous
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
I still can't wrap my fingers around why she chose to cover up so much.
I still can't wrap my head around why that bothers you. Islamophobe.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
I still can't wrap my fingers around why she chose to cover up so much.

You want her to slay around like you abi
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by RealEzee(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba Muslims and child marriage
The man must have married her when she was 12 years old.
undecided undecided
olosho go n protest make dem no kill ur customers ooo

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by kolade560: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Macsjebs:
Lovely, this woman is indeed a Blessing to this generation
What would you be remembered for??

A good name is better than riches or gold, this is one reason I strife daily to make a good name on nairaland and so far, I think I have done well, all the reviews and recommendations by Nairalanders on the thread on my signature is a testament to that...

You honestly have no reason to be hesitant dealing with me, I wish I could convince you to patronize my biz though, I guess I am not so good at marketing
Keep shut and stop mouth praising it bad ass.
Let others praise u instead.
Bleep u
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na wife weh calm down, go get hubby's support.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yellowba Muslims and child marriage

The man must have married her when she was 12 years old.

undecided undecided

Ode. Keep doing olosho till you are 50yrs before looking for husband

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by pastie(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
martineverest:
mumu comment

cheesy tongue
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Praktikals(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
Racoon:
This woman is a thorough good governance advocate. She is the Fela Anikulapo Ransom-Kuti of our time.I doff my heart madam.
Talk is very cheap. Has she ever functioned at any managerial position. Go and read about how little Soyinka performed in FRSC. No be by eloquence o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Dreambeat: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Canvass:

She called herself a Niger Delta woman in one of her interviews so she cannot be from Kano, most likely from Edo

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by dataking: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dalil8:
Can she even breathe in that thing? undecided

She should free herself from the shackles of her religion (Islam) first before fighting for Nigerian youths.

angry

You are a retard. That is how mother of Jesus dressed. Mumu person. Carry another person matter for head. Bigot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
I really like her. grin

Voice of the voiceless.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
lexy2014:

She is from Edo state, precisely Agbede
good to know, she's just a role model for some slay queens to emulate from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by okewumi: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
nickxtra:
Edo woman, we are proud of you

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Allwell96: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
No be me talk am o!

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Me I no fit marry aluta lady because she go carry the Aluta come inside her home....her husband will.be afraid of her.....
Nah so so protest for home..i can't kill myself....i need a peaceful woman than that an aluta woman...

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
No wonder! From the pics one can tell that her husband is well off, one of the northern untouchables. If she was from all those 'angwa' reserved areas hand for don meet am siiiiince. grin
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by klas(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
kolade560:

Don't mind DAT ignoramous

okewumi:

He is not ignoramus.

Both the husband and wife are from Edo.

The husband was formerly with Peat Marwick (now KPMG) in their Kano and Kaduna offices, from where he left to join NHIS and he rose to Executive Director position before the board was dissolved.
He now runs his own private accounting practice

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by stagger: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Edo woman?
Wetin you dey type?

Well, it's possible she might come from the auchi part of Edo.

She be correct Niger Delta woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.