Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) (91448 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / REVEALED: Aisha Yesufu's Husband Stole Seven Vehicles, Money From NHIS / Meet Aisha Buhari's Security Aide That Led The Shooting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Great woman. Greater than queen Amina the jihadist.
ur opinion
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Dalil8: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
dataking:

You are a retard. That is how mother of Jesus dressed. Mumu person. Carry another person matter for head. Bigot

Stop quoting me terrorist!
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Ajixegun: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
God bless and uphold her and her family.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by abdulwassi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Even b4 death Fela remove that Ransome name from his names. why are u including it, it a slave name and Fela is beyond that till date
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Augustenite(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Edo woman?
Wetin you dey type?

Well, it's possible she might come from the auchi part of Edo.

She's from Edo. Etsako
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
DWJOBScom:

I made the MALE all caps knowing you will come running and yes you did

It was deliberate
is that so
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by frankyychiji(f): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
AbuAeesha:

sake of dignity and morality,she doesn't need to show us cleavages to pass the message. thank you
Morality and dignity my arse. I guess Aisha Buhari has no morality and dignity because she doesn't stuff herself into Scandinavian coats.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
Morality and dignity my arse. I guess Aisha Buhari has no morality and dignity because she doesn't stuff herself into Scandinavian coats.
u can call it what you want,but that doesn't change it's real name and reason for wearing it

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Princessbettyj(f): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uteghe:
The children look sad in my opinion.

God bless you I think say nah only me see am,the girl looks very very very sad

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Princessbettyj(f): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Damn!!!! Her dressing tho,no single flesh dey show undecided
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by WiszyFraud: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uteghe:

Dem dey vex... dem wan dey like their mama and papa grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by feed70: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Who ask u for ur opinion? You just wan talk

Uteghe:
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by tamdun: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dalil8:
Can she even breathe in that thing? undecided

She should free herself from the shackles of her religion (Islam) first before fighting for Nigerian youths.

angry
No body forced her to wear it, u guys are just hypocrites who don't practice what they preach, religious tolerance my foot

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by numericalguy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Damn!!!! Her dressing tho,no single flesh dey show undecided

That is because her body is for not for the public. She is a responsible Muslim lady.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Princessbettyj(f): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
numericalguy:

That is because her body is for not for the public. She is a responsible Muslim lady.

So who's body is for the public?
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by numericalguy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
frankyychiji:

It is not anyone's fault that you are a morally bankrupt bigot and a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by tamdun: 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Princessbettyj:

So who's body is for the public?
Why don't u condemn Catholic sisters too, its her life, let her be, why dictate to her what to wear

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Dansul: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Aisha Yusuf is from Agbede in Etsako West LGA of Edo state, she grew up in kano, she came from a poor background. Her father is not one of the big men even in the village not to talk about the country, her father will always tell you the truth no matter the condition, that is how she pick up the same character from, let us support this woman for what she's doing and pray for almighty ( Allah) God to give her strength to continue doing what she's doing because in Nigeria it's very difficult to see someone that will do this.
We should not allow religion, tribalism or politics to stop us now let be unite..
#EndSARS.......
United we stand and divided we fall
God bless Nigeria youth
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
idealogical:

I'll send my kids to school if I have money or not, there are millions of poor children in all our schools right here in Nigeria so exactly what is your point?

Or you mean wouldn't I send my children to the foreign best schools in world if I have 500,00 pounds or if I'm a millionaire or billionaire?

Every man has the choice to do whatever he wishes with his money, as long as it is not ill-gotten!

If Aisha Yesufu or Okonjo Iweala decide to send their Children to wherever with legitimate money, they have committed no crime!

Alaye, face the pertinent issues and stop spewing sentiments
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by madjune(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uteghe:

They're not sad.
That's the look of children being well bred and who spend a greater time studying their books.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Earnonline7: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
ok
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by madjune(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Macsjebs:
Lovely, this woman is indeed a Blessing to this generation
What would you be remembered for??

A good name is better than riches or gold, this is one reason I strife daily to make a good name on nairaland and so far, I think I have done well, all the reviews and recommendations by Nairalanders on the thread on my signature is a testament to that...

You honestly have no reason to be hesitant dealing with me, I wish I could convince you to patronize my biz though, I guess I am not so good at marketing

If you're not good at marketing, then you've reached the last bus stop.
Come to me. Pay me and i will market you. Worldwide.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Dalil8: 12:09am On Oct 19, 2020
tamdun:

No body forced her to wear it, u guys are just hypocrites who don't practice what they preach, religious tolerance my foot

She'll be beheaded if she takes it off. that's not freedom, it's bondage.

Islam means Bondage and Darkness, Christianity is True Freedom.

Those Nuns don't wear those veils outside the covent and no one's gonna behead or stone them to death if they don't put it on.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by thinkmoney(m): 12:10am On Oct 19, 2020
Uteghe:
Use hypo clean ur eyes. U no see grin for that boy face?
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Akell(m): 12:12am On Oct 19, 2020
Sammy07:

She's not Yoruba.

Tho the husband look more of Yoruba.

Though Aisha Yesufu was born and raised in northern Nigeria, she is not from the north. Aisha Yesufu is actually from Edo State and so is her husband.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:57am On Oct 19, 2020
nickxtra:
Edo woman, we are proud of you

She was right, when said they're all Biafrans. One day everyone will return to their true nationality. Because Nigeria means nothing to anyone.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2020
Built2last:
Change will happen if we dont give up

Fulani jihadist government and their agencies (terrorist is political offices) are still having fun.

Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by Dantsito: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2020
it doesn't change anything about her.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by idealogical: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2020
HBB1:

Every man has the choice to do whatever he wishes with his money, as long as it is not ill-gotten!

If Aisha Yesufu or Okonjo Iweala decide to send their Children to wherever with legitimate money, they have committed no crime!

Alaye, face the pertinent issues and stop spewing sentiments

How do you know what is ill-gotten or not? Are you involved in their day to day activities?

This is what's so confusing, baffling and contradictory when it comes to Nigerian youths, they pick and choose the best and the most convenient excuse to suit their current narratives.

It doesn't matter where the money can from ill-gotten or not, you can not be shouting all over the place about a better Nigeria or politicians neglecting our schools while they send their children to expensive foreign schools when in fact every Nigerian even according to your own mentality won't hesitate to do the same thing, it's a classic case of every man for himself.

What flew over your head is the fact that rich is rich regardless of where they get their money from, they don't care or give a damn about you, even the activist shouting about bad Nigeria with bad schools won't even let their children mingle with you or live in the same country with you.

If they really care about Nigeria, if they are so patriotic, why not show their patriotism and here in Nigeria, spend the millions of pounds and dollars they spend on their children's education here in Nigeria to to better Nigeria, to boost our economy and to make our schools better? Or their activism rant is just rant that doesn't mean anything?

Crooked politicians and activists including you are all the same thing, even according to you, you won't hesitate to do the same thing with the same kind of money in your pocket.

You are all hypocrites deceiving each other.
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by abike12(f): 1:51am On Oct 19, 2020
So proud of you Aisha. God protect you and your family
Re: Meet Aisha Yesufu's Husband Aliu, And Children (Pictures) by EMMY76: 1:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Very couragous woman I heard she is originally from edo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.