Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” (14765 Views)

See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Okoroawusa: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2020
ZIINI:

Not fat bro
Thick ,,chubby,, is bae
Kpashing a lepa bae go be like say you dey put your prick for inside stick
Shey you no like as that woman set nii cheesy
You Guy's dey try I no fit do lepa babes Lai-Lai grin
Every man with him own. Na so life be

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Liposure: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Thick BBWs matter
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Oyibopigin: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2020
wow see as her nipple thick

my spec

the problem I have with this kind of women be say when banging them you go day hear noise from their hole (tup tup tup ) yes. and last but not the least they can wet very fast

and also their weak points na their neck or ears if you just kiss those soft spot you day kill them

contact me for more information

2 Likes

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by thesilentman(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Only you saw the nipples grin

Some men have eyes that can UnCloth women from their pictures

Oyibopigin:

my spec

the problem I have with this kind of women be say when banging them you go day hear noise from their hole (tup tup tup ) yes. and last but not the least they can wet very fast

and also their weak points na their neck or ears if you just kiss those soft spot you day kill them

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
So many sexually objectifying comments here
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
ObaKlaz:
See the rear view from the mirror. She's one hell of a sinator senator. cheesy
You get eyes jare twale

1 Like

Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Oyibopigin: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Only you saw the nipples grin
Some men have eyes that can UnCloth women from their pictures

bad nigger
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by osuulola(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Her name is Millicent Omanga. That's a hell of detail.
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by purples25(f): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Looking good.
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oyibopigin:

my spec

chai grin grin spoilt souls everywhere
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
damn....her back strong pass man u defence
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Omor this type of food u go dey pray make day no break say she won go house.. na this type good for holidaying all her body na pussay cheesy
Re: See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” by romunu(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lovely woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / Early Morning Sex PICTURES / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.