Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,556 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) (52687 Views)

Massive Protest In Kano Against Military Intervention In Niger (video) / Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Gandollaar(f): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
joepepsy:
Don't bring politics here mumu,we are fighting the system not just Buhari.
Lol..who dash you fight? Show me the hand wey you dey take fight? This chewing stick? grin
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kirigidi:
Is this how deep you love this fake British establishment? Were your ancestors Nigerians? Is it not annoying that certain white men wandered from Europe into Africa uninvited and began to carve out territories for themselves and forcefully brought together unrelated ethnic groups without their consent and approval? Think deep and wise up. Nigeria is not one.

Every country was a creation

Italy and France swapped islands

That automatically made people who were once Italian French and vice versa

Camada was a creation
The United Kingdom was a creation

Even Germanic tribes were united into three countries
Austria, Germany and part of Switzerland
Bavarians have more to do with the Austrians

But are in the same country with other germans
And are thriving
Australia was a creation
South Korea was also a creation
The united states that we envy today

Was a creation

So get that crap out of there

The moment the founding fathers signed up for the independence act of 1960
That was when we made a choice to be one country
And the British was absolved of any blame whatsoever

And it will remain that way

What you see on the streets today is a fight for a better country

Nigeria is not more diverse than the USA
What that means is that Nigeria can work
When we want it to work

And we get rid of the old cargoes

So like I said before

You and other secessionist sympathisers should carry that crap out of here

#NigeriaMustWork #NoGoingBack

There is no such thing as a real homogenous country

There will always be that thing that separates one from the other

I'm from imo state
And if not for british incursion into nigeria
We had nothing much to do with people from Anambra state of today or ebonyi
Because we are not exactly the same

It is looking at what binds us together more

Than what we have as differences
That's the way to build a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

Any other protest is fake!!
It took ENDSARS going global before una day break abi? undecided.

People like you irk my soul ,spits. Hold your elites responsible for insecurity in the North. If the north will be peaceful ,it's way beyond you and your small mind. Terrorism and islam are siamese twins . If you want to secure the north first start from your mosques .

But sars on the other hand are government employees ,so the south needs to protest to the government to relieve them of their duties.

By the way I thought they said protest is haram undecided,hell fire for you people ,no more virgins grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by kiddkash(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Don't be decieved...

There's no end sars protest here in kano!

This is the only protest going on in Arewa!

Which I am actively anticipating!

#endinsecurity
the gross incompetence happening.

CHAI! God save us
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Bakin3(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Way to go!

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by zidek(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
What I am seeing coming is greater than that of yesterday! Better days ahead
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Notatribalist(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Don't be decieved...

#endinsecurity
Are a spirit? Can you see what's going on everywhere?
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Jaylord12(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
sonofthunder:
By next week we start working on operation #onemillionprotesters per state and FCT.
#endsars #endpolicebrutality

That will be a massive blow to the government...
Our mumu Don do....
We muveeee

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Godbless3(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sai Baba have finally realize their senses.. Bubu was remove from office and this will be the second time.
History always have a way of repeating itself.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
#endsars protest??

There's nothing like that here!!

There is a list circulating online of names of police victims and there is not a single arewa name in it. Police in north fear the consequence of torturing you like they do southerners. In south there is no consequence when they carry out atrocities. The authorities know about these things, it is systemic. So this explains why arewa youths and elders are opposed to youth in south condemning sars. It shows the reality of division. Not long ago elrufai was disinvited from NBA conference, arewa lawyers formed a new NBA in response. Another reality of division. We are not ONE. Those embracing one nigeria are delusional, the people dont want to be one. No political policy formulated to enforce oneness can override the people spirit opposed to oneness and unity.

You opposed and refused to show compassion to our cause and protest against sars, and in our face you arewa people even demand that buhari deploy a killing force to deal with us. We will not show compassion to your end security campaign either. There is no insecurity in south. Your people migrate down here to massacre people and rape but we have a new awakening. Fulani herdsmen shall no longer have success in the Southern territory. You carry your cross of insecurity in arewa, we carry our own against police in south.

We shall shut the life out of Lugard's creation. Everyone go their way.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by IkwereNgwaSon: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Don't be decieved...

#endinsecurity

Who is this enemy of state from Guinea.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Henjor48(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please let's all change the hashtag to:

#Buhari-Must-Go
#Buhari-Must-Go
#Buhari-Must-Go

Please spread this on ALL social media platforms.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aboki
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by helinues: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
i said it particularly

where's your boyfriend helinues

I'm currently fixing him
signed a life contract with him grin

1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Germi9: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Don't be decieved...

#endinsecurity
i think you have sense, you this man from the north called arewa...but hope you are not a bad boy like buhari?
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
People are tired. It’s not about APC or PDP after all it is the same north that voted PDP before and some states in the north are PDP.

The main problem now is that the people in charge are not listening again! They need to change the officials in charge of security they are not doing anything but making money for their families while people are dying all over the place. They have no conscience, they are liars and they have “boys” who are all over the place don’t know anything but grandstanding and telling even more lies. The north is unsafe whether you are rich or poor. What kind of life is that??

Then they are trying to pay Kannywood actors to support them and hijack the movement. We want the officials gone. We want security! We want to be able to stay alive. It is not a favour to hold govt post, you are here to serve us!!! Humble yourself

We don’t want to hear from their greedy wives and hypocritical children they need to stay quiet and stop trying to play politics with us.

We have said what we want a basic rule of law and safety. Change the officials for real workers not kiss asses who have never done work in their life or change yourself.

Yes we know they are now monitoring our devices but we do not care. Let’s go there!
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nchenches:
Insecurity in the north:

Through their adoption of unconstitutional, Islamic Sharia criminal laws that include stoning women to death for adultery, chopping off hands of thieves, death for blasphemy, etc, the 12 sharia states carved a new country out of the Constitutionally SECULAR STATE, Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria military dictators who supervised Nigeria’s constitution carefully avoided Islamic Sharia criminal laws from the constitution, unarguably because they knew it would bring catastrophe to a multi religious society in Nigeria. They rather allowed Sharia civil laws in the constitution.

Northern Nigerians know this cause of the insecurity in the north, and by extension, the whole of Nigeria.

This is tribal rubbish and nonsense. Most of our states are not shariah and even the shariah states drugs prostitution everything is rampant same as anywhere else. No movement will succeed unless you carry the issues of the north along. One Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by mikmash(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

Laughable. You now have the capacity to tell which is fake and which is not? Kaduna had a protest about end SARS too yesterday oga.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rugaria:
Travel around Asia and you see what honest uncles biult for their young generations..Towering skyscrapers, shiny roads/rails/airports.., massive industries, first class schools..But here? Wicked uncles hold sway! With what is happening all over the country, it's obvious that the youth of this country are tired of seeing the same diabolic faces, tormenting everybody since the 60s in positions of power.. These guys have ruled and ruled ..., Some twice, some over 8 years, some as civilian and as military, ... They just kept rotating power amongst themselves, looting at will and killing as they like. I think, finally their cups are full...
Slowly, all ingredients for a popular uprising against this set of Stoopid uncles who have done nothing other than to destroy the future of the young, are falling into place. . Because of their greed, Nigerias biggest export to Italy are prostitutes! Our biggest export to Malaysia? Scammers! South Africa? Dont even go there...All these, as a wasted generation ran from one corner of the earth to the other to experience the good life , that a few made impossible in their home country! None of Nigerias leaders deserve a peaceful end. It took a great deal of evil determination to turn the most promising black nation on Earth into the biggest shame for the black man! #Eviluncles

Our uncles one built evil empires. Shameless uncles.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by KosiGee(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You are a very stupid tribal bigot!
Is anyone doing competition with you?
Why didn't you protest before now?
The South leads, the dull North follow!

Arrewa is a bigot and a hypocrite.
Honour should be given to whom it is due. Credit should be given to the patriots and all concerned citizens of Nigeria genuinely protesting the numerous evil going on in Nigeria.

To Runtown and Falz, these guys earned my respect. Arrewa has denounced EndSars and disrespected the efforts, sweats, tears and blood of those who protested and still protest.

Before now, Arrewa would be on here scouting IPOB/Igbo news to lament on or he would be on a propaganda posting photos of strategic places from the north, they tried vigorously but without success to stifle the millions of voices of Nigerians...now he and his mates have keyed into the struggle mobilising and promoting similar effort in the north but he has failed to acknowledge the fact that ENDSARS gave him and his likes the platform to make their voices heard.

..however, calling the north ‘dull’ based on his hypocrisy is as bad and you are no better than him. It’s not a competition between the North and South.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by eas01: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
GBAM!!!! This is what i was just telling someone today. We need one million protesters out per state. Enough is enough.
#restructurenow
sonofthunder:
By next week we start working on operation #onemillionprotesters per state and FCT.
#endsars #endpolicebrutality

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

There is a list circulating online of names of police victims and there is not a single arewa name in it. Police in north fear the consequence of torturing you like they do southerners. In south there is no consequence when they carry out atrocities. The authorities know about these things, it is systemic. So this explains why arewa youths and elders are opposed to youth in south condemning sars. It shows the reality of division. Not long ago elrufai was disinvited from NBA conference, arewa lawyers formed a new NBA in response. Another reality of division. We are not ONE. Those embracing one nigeria are delusional, the people dont want to be one. No political policy formulated to enforce oneness can override the people spirit opposed to oneness and unity.

You opposed and refused to show compassion to our cause and protest against sars, and in our face you arewa people even demand that buhari deploy a killing force to deal with us. We will not show compassion to your end security campaign either. There is no insecurity in south. Your people migrate down here to massacre people and rape but we have a new awakening. Fulani herdsmen shall no longer have success in the Southern territory. You carry your cross of insecurity in arewa, we carry our own against police in south.

We shall shut the life out of Lugard's creation. Everyone go their way.

That is not the truth. Even more northerners are killed but the southerners don’t ever bother to dig deep.

You are all spending time hating and running after children of northern big men then you complain when they don’t give you face. The women are trying to be their concubines so cannot hear word.

Do simple google search you will see the truth.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Don't be decieved...

#endinsecurity
You are right Arewa there isnt any EndSAR protest in kano ,infact am currently there now.

Great one is watching those propagandas spreading rumors undecided

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by KosiGee(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
mikmash:

Laughable. You now have the capacity to tell which is fake and which is not? Kaduna had a protest about end SARS too yesterday oga.

According to arrewa, the EndSars protest in Kaduna should be disregarded. That was a fake one.
His protest is the ‘real’ and genuine protest in the north. What a fellow! There are different types of madness.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Thenorth(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
#securenorth
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by drakeskull(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

Cos you don't agree with #endsars protest doesn't give you the right to rubbish it. You guys are protesting against what affects you and no one calls it fake.

Stop being a useless tribal bigot and use your head.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
KosiGee:

Arrewa is a bigot and a hypocrite.
Honour should be given to whom it is due. Credit should be given to the patriots and all concerned citizens of Nigeria genuinely protesting the numerous evil going on in Nigeria.

To Runtown and Falz, these guys earned my respect. Arrewa has denounced EndSars and disrespected the efforts, sweats, tears and blood of those who protested and still protest.

Before now, Arrewa would be on here scouting IPOB/Igbo news to lament on or he would be on a propaganda posting photos of strategic places from the north, they tried vigorously but without success to stifle the millions of voices of Nigerians...now he and his mates have keyed into the struggle mobilising and promoting similar effort in the north but he has failed to acknowledge the fact that ENDSARS gave him and his likes the platform to make their voices heard.

..however, calling the north ‘dull’ based on his hypocrisy is as bad and you are no better than him. It’s not a competition between the North and South.

I am a billion times better than him, don't compare. If you insult me, I insult you, that's how I live my life. Insulting the EndSARS protesters is an insult to the South. He deserves beyond common insults. If a northerner fires me, I fire 10x back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Timtim007(f): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Well..at least they are doing SOMETHING...
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Speaktruth88:

That is not the truth. Even more northerners are killed but the southerners don’t ever bother to dig deep.

You are all spending time hating and running after children of northern big men then you complain when they don’t give you face. The women are trying to be their concubines so cannot hear word.

Do simple google search you will see the truth.

Do your own digging in your north and present names of your people fell by sars. If you cant write it in english do so in hausa or arabic. We have southerners that can read both. You will come up with empty list. Sars is not your reality, banditry and bokoharam is. So stay in your north and face your regional problem.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Its good to see our northern compatriots doing their protest after us, its indeed time for us to determine our destiny. May all the fallen Martyrs Onome and others blood not wet our Father land in vain.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Kirigidi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

Every country was a creation

Italy and France swapped islands

That automatically made people who were once Italian French and vice versa

Camada was a creation
The United Kingdom was a creation

Even Germanic tribes were united into three countries
Austria, Germany and part of Switzerland
Bavarians have more to do with the Austrians

But are in the same country with other germans
And are thriving
Australia was a creation
South Korea was also a creation
The united states that we envy today

Was a creation

So get that crap out of there

The moment the founding fathers signed up for the independence act of 1960
That was when we made a choice to be one country
And the British was absolved of any blame whatsoever

And it will remain that way

What you see on the streets today is a fight for a better country

Nigeria is not more diverse than the USA
What that means is that Nigeria can work
When we want it to work

And we get rid of the old cargoes

So like I said before

You and other secessionist sympathisers should carry that crap out of here

#NigeriaMustWork #NoGoingBack

There is no such thing as a real homogenous country

There will always be that thing that separates one from the other

I'm from imo state
And if not for british incursion into nigeria
We had nothing much to do with people from Anambra state of today or ebonyi
Because we are not exactly the same

It is looking at what binds us together more

Than what we have as differences
That's the way to build a country
Those countries you smartly mentioned above (South Korea, Switzerland, Australia, Britain, Germany) were created by the citizens themselves who agreed to form a country. Unlike Nigeria, those countries were not created by outsiders or foreigners but by the indigenes themselves. Nigeria is just a British creation, and they did it for their selfish interest. Who are the real "founding fathers" of Nigeria? Do you even know the meaning of "founding fathers"? A country the British had already founded and given a name without consultation with the inhabitants? Are the British not the actual "founding fathers" of Nigeria? For your information, the British were the founders of Nigeria and not Africans. Azikiwe, Bello, and Awolowo who some of you ignorantly parade about as "founding fathers" were merely handed a country already established and designed by the Europeans. And moreover, they only represented their tribes (Igbo, Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba). My tribe did not endorse any treaty to be part of this "fraud" called Nigeria, and at the appropriate time we shall correct that mistake.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by humilitypays(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Fire on the mountain, it is now or never, the wicked Pharoahs that has held the destiny of Nigeria hostage from 1960 till the current Pharoah at Aso Rock will all come under severe judgment unless they do the right thing sad
Kill am!! Killam!! Don't let him escape alive!! shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.