Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) (52681 Views)

Massive Protest In Kano Against Military Intervention In Niger (video) / Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Yujin(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

Sudan went to war
Two civil wars

It was the UN who had to Intervene
That was what gave the Soith Sudan legal path to secession AFTER A UN supervised referendum

If Nigeria gets to that bus stop
And the UN has to intervene

That's a different story
But that is highly unlikely.

And because of that
My point still stands
No sentiments at all
Ok... one civil war done. Another sure will be. Nigeria will get to that Bus stop.
Freedom must come.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Rich4god(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arrewa:
thugs at work... Hope you're safe?

Got back to my area, couldn't believe my eyes.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Arrewa: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rich4god:

Got back to my area, couldn't believe my eyes.
so na kano you dey.. You no tell me.

I aplogise on behalf of my misguided brothers.

Pls stay safe wherever you are... And let me know if you need any help.

Safe!
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by DasaintHope(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Don't be decieved...

There's no end sars protest here in kano!

This is the only protest going on in Arewa!

Which I am actively anticipating!

#endinsecurity
Look at this Awusa Goat. I stay in Kano, Sabon Gari to be precise. You fucking religious bigots a.k.a yandabas attacked us after brainwashed by your elites into thinking it's a Christian thing
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by DasaintHope(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hausa's fucking love suffering and smiling. it was other minority tribes based in Kano that championed the move.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Rich4god(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arrewa:

Safe!

Am safe... Right now, I have moved to the center of sabon gari. Tension is really high. Airport road, around St Thomas down to brigade and towards jabba is in chaos now.

We hope things settle down by tomorrow.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Arrewa: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rich4god:

Am safe... Right now, I have moved to the center of sabon gari. Tension is really high. Airport road, around St Thomas down to brigade and towards jabba is in chaos now.

We hope things settle down by tomorrow.
normalcy will be restored... everything will be fine by tomorrow.

Just stay safe!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by tsagir(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arrewa:
normalcy will be restored... reverything will be fine by tomorrow.

Just stay safe!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU OGA ARREWA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Arrewa: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
tsagir:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU OGA ARREWA
nagode!
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Rich4god(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
Arrewa:
normalcy will be restored... everything will be fine by tomorrow.

Just stay safe!
Sure we will.

Hoping for govt to declare curfew and release soldiers into the streets.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Do your own digging in your north and present names of your people fell by sars. If you cant write it in english do so in hausa or arabic. We have southerners that can read both. You will come up with empty list. Sars is not your reality, banditry and bokoharam is. So stay in your north and face your regional problem.

You have conveniently left out the young people killed by SARS in Plateau, Adamawa, Abuja, Kano etc But why should you care? They are northerners so not human to you.

You sit in places that do not belong to you and go online begging foreigners to care about plights you bring upon yourself. Sit and be waiting for American musicians to come and save you.

We northerners have been protecting ourselves and still outnumber you. No matter the problem we don’t let people chase us from our own land. You sit in Yorubaland as a visitor acting like a prodigal son. Be fighting social media fight while the real ground is held by the owners of Nigeria.

Every time you run looking for who to join you but you don’t know how to help anybody. Continue. We are all watching.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Speaktruth88:

You have conveniently left out the young people killed by SARS in Plateau, Adamawa, Abuja, Kano etc But why should you care? They are northerners so not human to you.

You sit in places that do not belong to you and go online begging foreigners to care about plights you bring upon yourself. Sit and be waiting for American musicians to come and save you.

We northerners have been protecting ourselves and still outnumber you. No matter the problem we don’t let people chase us from our own land. You sit in Yorubaland as a visitor acting like a prodigal son. Be fighting social media fight while the real ground is held by the owners of Nigeria.

Every time you run looking for who to join you but you don’t know how to help anybody. Continue. We are all watching.

Abuja, plateau - middle belt.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Abuja, plateau - middle belt.

Actually north central. The other north east and north west.

Should I link you a map of our geopolitical zones or do you know how to use google search?

I feel sorry for people on this platform, you really believe the lies northerners are illiterate. We just dey observe. Continue.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Actually north central. The other north east and north west.

Should I link you a map of our geopolitical zones or do you know how to use google search?

I feel sorry for people on this platform, you really believe the lies northerners are illiterate. We just dey observe. Continue.

Their elders have created their own forum and separated from arewa. They are middle belt.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Their elders have created their own forum and separated from arewa. They are middle belt.

Let me tell you something. This plan you think you have has never and will never work. You are annoying dishonest and divisive. That is why you are never happy no matter where you go.

When you start trouble you are always the ones to suffer it first don’t forget then you go international and start begging they will not listen because they know you too.

You had no interest in helping this country. Yoruba, urhobo, Hausa shine your eyes just like every good thing this platform too has been hijacked.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Safe!

Lol. You see that the destruction was not one sided right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Thugs Throw Stones At Dino Melaye's Car In Kogi / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.