Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) (52696 Views)

Massive Protest In Kano Against Military Intervention In Niger (video) / Breaking: Protests Erupt In Kano Against Biting Hardship (pictures). / Shuaibu Storms Edo North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chaii even buhari's own blood brothers are also rejecting him and calling him a bad boy the man is really cursed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by spy24(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
This protest is gradually spilling out of control

Sachet tomatoe is now hundred naira

The country is getting hard by the day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
government no send you ooo
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Racoon(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Spiff20:
They converged right in front where I stay. Was surprised though because there was an announcement in the earlier hours of the morning warning against any form of protest. #EndSars
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Graxie(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arewa rushed to protest secure north, claiming sars is not their problem while doing a photo op with elrufai son.

Aisha promoted the video on Arewa, their typical religious and tribalism nonsense.

Mudu of rice, hospital bills, poverty does not understand ethnicity.

Enough of divide and rule.

Nigeria must be great.

The youths are saying NO to the cabal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Carlyscales: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
#endsars protest??

There's nothing like that here!!

y is it looking like your pics are a kind of stage managed display of the few youths from rich homes?

while the OP's are looking like the real Talakawa's!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Emerald04(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Benin prison break was obviously planned by the GOVT to discredit the EndSARS movement & to inpose a nation wide curfew.
That Said if Boko Haram Terrorist Who murdered thousands can be freed and even sent to school Abroad then I won't loose sleep over this because over 50% of the inmates are innocent anyway & a few others have been awaiting trials for years.

EndSARS
REVOLUTION NOW
RESTRUCTURENIGERIA

Otamere Orumwese

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by DisLifeSha: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Indeed

drtwist:
Mother of all protest coming.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by CHIDINMALOVE: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSGw0zoCzuc

One of the Edo State prisoner who was set free thanks the endsars protesters for helping him gain his freedom after spending 4 years behind bar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

Any other protest is fake!!
You are a very stupid tribal bigot!
Is anyone doing competition with you?
Why didn't you protest before now?
The South leads, the dull North follow!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Ideagatesauto: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
My People have woken
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by MagicBishop: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
They are not protesting ending SARS they are protesting banditry of Buhari's Fulani militia .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
sonofthunder:
By next week we start working on operation #onemillionprotesters per state and FCT.

Kindly tweet this on twitter and copy Aproko Doctor

We have to make this thing work peacefully....
1m youths per state as active protesters cannot be undermined by FG.

Mafo
Oyel dey your head and 600yrs of success to you and all your loved ones.

#EndPoliceBrutality

© Seniorwriter

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
I thought that they are against this protest. good to know that they have received sense. more northern states should join before we take northerners serious

But it is going to be diagonally opposite to soro soke.. albeit toward same aims .

Something calling for gov't to "Empower SWAT to tackle...." is definitely different from #endsars #endswat.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
We are not protestinh against sars!

Sars is not our problem here!

Our problem is banditry in Kastina villages, southern kaduna and Boko Haram on Borno villages
You should be ashamed of yourself. You stink of jealousy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Kindly tweet this on twitter and copy Aproko Doctor

We have to make this thing work peacefully....
1m youths per state as active protesters cannot be undermined by FG.

Mafo
Oyel dey your head and 600yrs of success to you and all your loved ones.

#EndPoliceBrutality

© Seniorwriter
Let's do this on twitter and make it GI viral, what's your twitter handle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Lavisha(f): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

See, protest is protest be it #Endsars, #EndBH, #EndKidnapping, #EndBanditry or #EndFulani.

By the time yall arewa turn it up in the North, Igbos loud their EndAwkuzu sars in the East and We #SoroSoke in the West, it won't be long before the basterrd son of a cow terrorising Nigerian and Nigerians pass off.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
CHECK OUT THE LARGE CROWD OF YOUTHS GATHERING ALL OTHER THE COUNTRY FROM EARLY LAST WEEK TILL TODAY FOR THIS PROTEST IT ACTUALLY TELLS OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF JOBLESSNESS IN THE COUNTRY.

THINGS REALLY NEED TO CHANGE!!

THIS GOVERNMENT NEED TO BE CHANGED!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Leaders of Northern 12 sharia states brought insecurity to the north when they adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws

Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and Bandits are all gunning for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Let the 12 sharia states RENOUNCE Islamic Sharia criminal laws and watch as security returns to the north.

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahahaa...

We told them prior 2015 that buhari would never be president of a United Nigeria, they called us wailers.

EmekaHD, oyel no go finish for your prophetic head.
i said it particularly

where's your boyfriend helinues

I'm currently fixing him
signed a life contract with him grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
welldone my arewa guys..
now you are talking..
our mumu don do Nah...
we Are tired of "e go better",
#EndPoliceBrutality and #EndSars in the south #EndInsecurity and #EndBokoHaram in the north..
way forward

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Feranmhine: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

Of course, because your are a living fake soul
Sebi part of you don ask for endsars, tell them to come to north now & help you fight security

And we here, kidnapping is not our problem, so any other protest is fake!!!
Reverse soul

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by bejeria101(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Their gandollar thief should go and settle them.

Ole jatijati.
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Kabir5643(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
I wrote this song yesterday with a broken heart . I might not be a hit maker but I want you to borrow me two minutes of your time and listen to it.
All I need is your opinion. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO4kCR3EqRo
Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by babatawa(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

Guy wetin be your problem

Na only you dey Arewa?

Abi ewo losi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by jmoore(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
#endsars protest??

There's nothing like that here!!

But SARS are doing good job according to most northerners.

SARS fight against kidnappers and bandits. Why protesting?

No matter how you try to deny the obvious, you can't.

You are protesting because SARS has failed to protect you people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by DisLifeSha: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Restructuring is the way forward. All states control your resources, police, development etc

DexterousOne:

Carry this crap out of here

#NigeriaMustBetter
#SayNoToTribalism
#SayNoToBigotry
#SayNoToSecessionists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by rotadeco27: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
#endnorthinsecurity!!

Arewa shall rise again!
See u now. You were attacking and questioning the justification for the southern youths to protest last week. You people can not think of your own . it all about rebranding other people's ideas to make it yours. U didn't know about all those kidnapping before now! You see the vibes of the protest in other region and u quickly keyed in. I'm not saying you should not voice out against the bad things in the north ,but doing what u were condemning shows how hypocritical and selfish you are!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) by Incandescent(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Arrewa:
This is my protest!!

Ode who is fighting with you?

Who cares if you are protesting about Buahri or Jinadu?

All we are saying is Enough is Enough

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.