Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) (35074 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure

He is a software that can be installed and uninstalled
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Victoronah1: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
noble4d:
It's high time FG deploys soldiers.
And then it turns out to full blown war? what will be next?
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by yahmohy27: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
datola:
But why attack a civil RRS

It will be difficult to achieve revolution with so many alliterate hoodlums joining. They are the ones their president was referring to the other day as lazy youths.

Hahahaha!
Chaii this one of the things I like nairalanders.
Funny

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:

It's clear the only thing that can calm things I'd the exit of Buhari ..he has been a terrible terrible leader ..if this goes on for another two weeks our democracy might be truncated

Loser.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Buhari will definitely be overthrown soon if he is not careful to wake up to his responsibility ..he has lost control completely

That's why he needs to act now like responsible president who must secure lives and properties of the citizens before it's too late. Crush the criminals disguising as protesters once and for all.

I know, you didn't call Buhari out in good faith.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by haffaze777(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

You'll rather leave Nigeria for us because Buhari is going no where. He'll complete his tenure

Buhari will only resign by May 2023
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by 247Dior(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:
I saw the video on Twitter just now. No point deceiving ourselves anymore, criminals have hijacked the protest. It’s time to end the protest and restore law and order.
no criminals hijacked anything, people are just frustrated and angry

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Hushpuppy20(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
I pity all of you saying this rubbish, all of you should sit down in you three bedroom flat and start posting rubbish here,how old is buhari when he become a head of state? I know is not up to 30yrs. but some people are out there, @40yrs they can't afford to rent a single room ! they are still staying under their parents and their 3 square meal is not balance yet your useless government want to increase fuel and electricity price.common 30k minimum wage they can't pay but they can increase the money of your senators with immediate effects...I don't blame you people.
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by Earnonline7: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by bptc10: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is exactly the type of action needed so that federal government will know that the youths are not joking, gradually we are getting there, Nigeria youths are wise up now
Re: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) by CavemanDefuturo: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Enough of #EndSars... They are taking us for granted and killing more people, what we want now is #BuhariShouldResign his incompetence knows no bound.. and we must #RestructureNigeria immediately!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria / Photos: Another Nigerian Soldier Dies / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.