Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,595 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! (1328 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / Lady Tattooed "I Hate Men" On Her Body After Some Guys Break Her Heart. PHOTOS / I Am Beginning To Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by 360clips: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
I absolutely hate men like this! Everything they do is to try to impress the female gender! Captain save a hoe crew! They're not hard to detect, just observe those mumu boys that are always around females. Snapping picture for them on outings, going to buy recharge card for them! Such pitifulness! Pure madness! Stupid fellas! You see them acting so stupid in the midst of females just to look cool but they look absolutely foolish! This the main reason I don't like people around me, especially males. All of em are just born foolish. Being a lonewolf pays for me cus I don't have to act foolish or do stupid things to impress anyone!

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Jerkbaba: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Not only boys do this, even grown men dey do this rubbish! Slaves to the pussy. Worthless men.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
We call them simps, they are a disgrace to real men

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Those Simps are shameless they can kill for female validation

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Westlyf777(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oboy #endsimping...

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Death to all Simps

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by DaInferno(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
They have been here since the time of Samson undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Stacyomolola(f): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They can't do without the pussy cool cool
Simps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Karamon,,,,kini inkan nan,,,,,,grin

You carry frustration come here,,,,,grin

Simp simp simp ,,,,, na simp be everything,,,,grin

Someone cannot smile to a girl nah simp dem go call ham,,,,wink

Money makes us understand some certain things,,,,, tueh!!! grin

To dey find attention from girl nah simping also,,,,grin

We are all simp ,,,, take it or leave it,,,,grin

Na hypocrisy dey disturb you,,,,,,,,,grin

The day you see a girl that gat all what you're looking for in a woman (use yaa brain nobe only phisical quality i dey talk about),,, i bet it with you if you're alfa,, beta,,omega,, ominipolent and ominizygous male,,,,,

You go mumu like mad,,,,grin

Dey Deceive yourself by saying nah somebody be simp,,,,,, we're all simps,,grin

It is just dat the thing varies in us,,,,

You go come online dey form kaku,,,,tueh!! grin ,,,

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by chatinent: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Permit me to say you are very foolish.

Respecting people and humility are not stupidity.
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stacyomolola:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They can't do without the pussy cool cool Simps lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Don't u like dicks too
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
360clips:
I absolutely hate men like this! Everything they do is to try to impress the female gender! Captain save a hoe crew! They're not hard to detect, just observe those mumu boys that are always around females. Snapping picture for them on outings, going to buy recharge card for them! Such pitifulness! Pure madness! Stupid fellas! You see them acting so stupid in the midst of females just to look cool but they look absolutely foolish! This the main reason I don't like people around me, especially males. All of em are just born foolish. Being a lonewolf pays for me cus I don't have to act foolish or do stupid things to impress anyone!

They are coming to term you a MISOGYNIST...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fact1:

The day you see a girl that gat all what you're looking for in a woman (use yaa brain nobe only phisical quality i dey talk about),,, i bet it with you if you're alfa,, beta,,omega,, ominipolent and ominizygous male,,,,,

You did Akamu brain filled again ehn...... grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Princerichi0(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Captain save a how spotted.
Fact1:

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Oturatetuala(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
So true some men are like that.. Bullshit
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Princerichi0:
Captain save a how spotted.

Please i don't understand yaa post ,,,, please elucidate,,☹️
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by stanliwise(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
360clips:
Why you come dey vex. Is it your headache?
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Evolutionlove:

You did Akamu brain filled again ehn...... grin grin grin

Aswear i don't understand this post,,

Please use common word,,☹️☹️
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by walter11590: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Death to all Simps
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by AlphaGreenz: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just say you hate SIMPS
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by 360clips: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Fact1:

Aswear i don't understand this post,,

Please use common word,,☹️☹️
how will you understand. Dumb ape.
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
360clips:
how will you understand. Dumb ape.

Oponu the thing pain you abi,,,grin

Goan get a life ,,and stop carrying frustration up and down,,,,,,grin

You need money to stop all dis,,,, idiot,,

Looking through your posts,, you can never be wise as i am,,,wink

You think everybody dey your level abii,,,,,,grin

This internet dey cause many things sha,,grin
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by 360clips: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fact1:

Oponu the thing pain you abi,,,grin

Goan get a life ,,and stop carrying frustration up and down,,,,,,grin

You need money to stop all dis,,,, idiot,,

Looking through your posts,, you can never be wise as i am,,,wink

You think everybody dey your level abii,,,,,,grin

This internet dey cause many things sha,,grin
your use of smileys just shows me how dumb you are! How can a man of over 30 years old be using smileys like this? Smh!
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by healthbing(f): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
360clips:

So why are you now tell us??
We should fry akamu?
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
360clips:
your use of smileys just shows me how dumb you are! How can a man of over 30 years old be using smileys like this? Smh!

Egbamii oo,,,,,,grin

This one nah confirm eleribuu oogrin

How dis you know my age?,,
Nah you born me,,,?

Aswear i never reach 25,,,,grin

But i still get sense pass you,,,grin

If you're over 30 doesn't mean i am to,,,

Sorry if I've been rude because it seems you're older than me,,,, but sir you need to understand some certain things,,,,,,,wink

Work hard and make money,,,,,,,,,,

Girls will always seek validation from you,,,,,wink

Life is so simple,,,,,smiley

We humans makes it look harder,,,,wink

Peace,,,❤️
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by 360clips: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fact1:

Egbamii oo,,,,,,grin

This one nah confirm eleribuu oogrin

How dis you know my age?,,
Nah you born me,,,?

Aswear i never reach 25,,,,grin

But i still get sense pass you,,,grin

If you're over 30 doesn't mean i am to,,,

Sorry if I've been rude because it seems you're older than me,,,, but sir you need to understand some certain things,,,,,,,wink

Work hard and make money,,,,,,,,,,

Girls will always seek validation from you,,,,,wink

Life is so simple,,,,,smiley

We humans makes it look harder,,,,wink

Peace,,,❤️
smh. sad
Re: I Hate Men That Can't Do Without Female Validation! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
360clips:
smh. sad

Wetin i do you bro,,,,,sad

Shey i offended you before nii,,?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Do This? / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. / Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.